Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (5760 Views)

I Weep For The South: Former Goveror Of Zamfara, Sanni Yerima / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Can Fayemi fight d Fulani killers? Will he behave like Benue, taraba and plateau state governors who are considering party membership while Fulanis kill a will? I weep for my Yoruba people. Give monkey a handful of peanuts and and rob him of his babies.

11 Likes

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Another pained Ipob here, I’m almost certain some of you will still commit suicide

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Ziggylady(f): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2018
I am happy for Yorubas biko...Fulani Herdsmen grazing colony and routes loading smiley

25 Likes

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

[s]I am happy for Yorubas biko...Fulani Herdsmen grazing colony and routes loading[/s] smiley

Your real cry is just about to start

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Ziggylady(f): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:

You real cry is just about to start

Cry for Yorubas??..*roll eyes*..,please create the Fulani grazing routes and colony fast,no time for frivolities..You have gotten your wish..lol!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

[s]Cry for Yorubas??..*roll eyes*..,please create the Fulani grazing routes and colony fast,no time for frivolities..You have gotten your wish..lol[/s]!

You are feeling more pained and concerned about Yoruba issues than you care about your still-born Biafra or the present political disarray in Ibo land.

Yoruba are cleared about their politics, the same cannot be said about yours

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Merimental(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2018
afonjas just shot demslves on d foot..nw watch acres of lands given permanently to Der lord n saviour d fulanis.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Merimental:
afonjas just shot demslves on d foot..nw watch acres of lands given permanently to Der lord n saviour d fulanis.

See how easy it’s to brainwash an average Ibo man..Nnamdi Kanu really damaged the psyche of the Ibo youths with insane propaganda and brainwashing

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by mybestlove(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2018
If what we saw in Ekiti yesterday is how 2019 is going to be, I'll have to destroy my PVC because my vote wouldn't count meaning I'll have no voice.

Shame on our leaders and the security agencies

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Ziggylady(f): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:

You are feeling more pained and concerned about Yoruba issues than you care about your still-born Biafra or the present political disarray in Ibo land.

Yoruba are cleared about their politics, the same cannot be said about yours

Okayoo!!...i wish you more Fulani grazing routes and colonies in the SW..Yorubas are 'cleared' about their politics indeed cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Tampa6246(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fulani's will not attack em provided they are given lands for grazing. Or don't you know that they receive orders from the top on their next hit?
My concern particularly is Nigeria will never experience real change except these old fools leave the govt. Not APC, PDP...a break from the norm. Someone who's independent of these old politicians....

3 Likes

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Sammiejokes(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
As a yoruba in diaspora, you are a big fool. Go and weep for your underdeveloped regions.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

[s]Okayoo!!...i wish you more Fulani grazing routes and colonies in the SW..Yorubas are 'cleared' about their politics indeed[/s] cheesy

The grazing route blackmail can only work for Ipob moroons, the way it’s working on you now grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by wakaman: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Cry for Yorubas??..*roll eyes*..,please create the Fulani grazing routes and colony fast,no time for frivolities..You have gotten your wish..lol!

Old mama youngie, quit already, you are sounding like a broken record.

Go and weep in one corner in shame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Shukuakukobambi: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

I am happy for Yorubas biko...Fulani Herdsmen grazing colony and routes loading smiley

Leave yoruba matter alone you this girl. When June 12 matter came up, all your elders ran away from the west only to perish in accidents on the road in 'oso Abiola'

You never stand with yoruba and you won't start today. Keep your love biko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Ziggylady(f): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

Old mama youngie, quit already, you are sounding like a broken record.

Go and weep in one corner in shame.

You are weeping way more than you i am..the irony.

Anyway happy grazing colonies for Fulanis..sai barber!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
I could remember Benue, plateau and taraba told ibos to weep for themselves in 2015. Now how market?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by stephleena(f): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
mybestlove:
If what we saw in Ekiti yesterday is how 2019 is going to be, I'll have to destroy my PVC because my vote wouldn't count meaning I'll have no voice.

Shame on our leaders and the security agencies
Seriously my man..democracy is totally dead and forgotten in Nigeria..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Ziggylady(f): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:

The grazing route blackmail can only work for Ipob moroons, the way it’s working on you now grin

I am clearly causing you and your brothers maximum pains...but hey you lots can cry me a river!

Sai buhari!
Sai grazing colonies and routes in the entire SW... grin

6 Likes

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Merimental(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:

See how easy it’s to brainwash an average Ibo man..Nnamdi Kanu really damaged the psyche of the Ibo youths with insane propaganda and brainwashing
no my frnd,igbos hav always been wise right 4rm d days BC and AD..remember d 3 wise men 4rm d east..oh Tank GOD 2day is Sabbath just grab a bible n open.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Shukuakukobambi: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tampa6246:
Fulani's will not attack em provided they are given lands for grazing. Or don't you know that they receive orders from the top on their next hit?
My concern particularly is Nigeria will never experience real change except these old fools leave the govt. Not APC, PDP...a break from the norm. Someone who's independent of these old politicians....

The same way Azikiwe received from Balewa? The same way Ekwueme and ojukwu received from shagari? The same way Ugoh received from Tofa? Even after 3m suyanised in 1967? cheesy

Who are your fathers voting for? Atiku, Kwankwaso, Lamido or Turaki? Even now, the whole PDP led by Uche Secondus have gone to prostrate and beg a yoruba man, OBJ. You're a slave and you don't know it cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by wakaman: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are weeping way more than you i am..the irony.

Anyway happy grazing colonies for Fulanis..sai barber!

You don't even know when to stop.
It's your lot to loose because you people don't use your heads. Learn to mind your own business, after all , you and your kind never wish Yoruba people well, so why the concern now.

Yanmiris failing since 1967.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Merimental:

[s]no my frnd,igbos hav always been wise right 4rm d days BC and AD..remember d 3 wise men 4rm d east..oh Tank GOD 2day is Sabbath just grab a bible n open[/s].

I don’t join issue with retards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Kingsley1000(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:
Another pained Ipob here, I’m almost certain some of you will still commit suicide
SO IPOB MISCREANTS ARE STILL WAILING grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

The same way Azikiwe received from Balewa? The same way Ekwueme and ojukwu received from shagari? The same way Ugoh received from Tofa? Even after 3m suyanised in 1967? cheesy

Who are your fathers voting for? Atiku, Kwankwaso, Lamido or Turaki? Even now, the who PDP led by Uche Secondus have gone to prostrate and a yoruba man, OBJ. You're a slave and you don't know cheesy

The bold is the most disturbing fact. With their five states, They are political slaves in nigeria and yet they can’t see that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kingsley1000:
SO IPOB MISCREANTS ARE STILL WAILING grin

They’ve been wailing since 2015 and they will still wail for the next five decades at minimum grin

7 Likes

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Kingsley1000(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

QUITE UNFORTUNATE.YOU WAILERS AND IPOB MISCREANTS WILL CRY TILL 2023...ACCEPT MY SYMPATHY,DONT COMMIT SUICIDE

4 Likes

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Shukuakukobambi: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:

The bold is the most disturbing fact. With their five states, They are political slaves in nigeria and yet they can’t see that

Truly I don tire to laugh at them sef cheesy

Their arrogant ignorance is baffling

4 Likes

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Tampa6246(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
True you say. I'm not a slave to em most importantly because I don't receive anything from Nigeria rather I bring in. Its only a matter of time things will definitely shift.
Shukuakukobambi:

Who are your fathers voting for? Atiku, Kwankwaso, Lamido or Turaki? Even now, the who PDP led by Uche Secondus have gone to prostrate and a yoruba man, OBJ. You're a slave and you don't know cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Shukuakukobambi: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tampa6246:
True you say. I'm not a slave to em most importantly because I don't receive anything from Nigeria rather I bring in. Its only a matter of time things will definitely shift.

Ah don hear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
sharrap!! pathetic primitive delusional inyamuri flat.head,e pain u to ur marrow bone,hence the desperation to save face..why not concentrate on ur ashawo business! grin cheesy
Ziggylady:

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. / Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel / Massob Are On Government Payroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.