Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,943 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) (61507 Views)

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin see good news .. give me a reason why I shouldn't dance now? They were too busy chasing innocent citizens they forgot that robbery is still a menace.

Good news!!!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by pat077: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Does Nigeria police even deserve our pity . This may be as a result of a deal gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Seems like good news to us
The police have done more harm than good

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by greggng: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
neonly:
I have never thought I will rejoice for robbers In my life

Make Sars catch u with this mocking meme
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
Policemen are not our enemies

They are Nigerians employed by us

They may have there shortcomings

They are family men , brothers, uncle, cousins and so on To one family and the other
. I don't pity them.. When u say they are family men, do they also know that those who they oppress with there uniforms are also humans Paying bfor writing a statement, the bail bills and all that. RIP .. Go face your creator

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by coputa(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

They are family men , brothers, uncle, cousins and so on To one family and the other
Police is the number one enemy of civilian.The job of the Nigeria police is to intimidate the civil society while shying away from their primary duty of protecting life and property.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by collinsbaba(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
neonly:
I have never thought I will rejoice for robbers In my life
I fear u o
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by neonly: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
greggng:

Make Sars catch u with this mocking meme

Dat why I put cellotape on my front camera on my phone if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by neonly: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
collinsbaba:

I fear u o

Come nd beat me
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by moses93(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
this days I don't even know between police and armed robbers which one is more cruel than the other. police wicked sha.
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by greggng: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
neonly:

Dat why I put cellotape on my front camera on my phone if u know u know

I hope you double your black tape lol
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Switruth: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
When the poor sees no food to eat one day they'll start eating the rich.
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by ogefilam2(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
dis is terrible,may dea souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by olawealth93: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Using this medium to ask people for help. I don't owe anyone anything, but please hear me out. Am in trouble with my mums account, she must not know what i have done. I borrowed money wit r account just to go for a job in Lagos. But I was scammed. Check the link please. All I ask is please for God sake please read the past. Am out of options, I have no choice pls.

https://www.nairaland.com/4615010/guys-pray-check-out#69373597

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by talk2emma: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
There is no difference between Nigeria police and the rubbers
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nice move!
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by benjaminoikhe: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nice one
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by benjaminoikhe: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
That is good, at least next time they will lean how to go after arm rubbers not yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Obijulius:
Death is a sad experience.

A gruesome and violent death is even more painful to the deceased and his loved ones.

Police may have some bad eggs, but every death is to be regretted.

It is well.
why didn't they crack down on the bad eggs. they are all bad by association. it will soon be open season on them. their cup is about to full

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

they are animals and should be treated accordingl

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by osazeeblue01: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
So painful..... RIP to the dead.
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by neonly: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
greggng:

I hope you double your black tape lol

Come u bi Sara leave me jor
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Essonaku: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
ScienceTv:
we do not care about the cops! may them burn in hell
s

So also shall u IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Essonaku: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Adieu officers
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
marooh:
grin cry
This only happen if you dey do police work like say na ur papa getam!
Haba! To carryfire enter hell fire na another Apc wish
you're a criminal
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by eventsms(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Good for them
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by smellingmenses: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nukilia:
The culprits understood a basic principle which is..

"The best form of defense is attack" cool RIP to the departed soul. Hope the government have some compensation for their families.
Death in the line of duty ... What a pathetic fate.

#MexicanAssasinationMode undecided
Wicked Mexicans
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Cowbuhari: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
why nairaland waste time in breaking tis good sweeet news

no police man shall ever know peace dead or alive...this useless ones killed is just the beginning..their family members are gonna be next

kudos to the patriotic Nigerians that did tha job, we cant thank ya'all enuf

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by patexcool(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
No security in this country RIP
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
good one ... I hope they are FSARS
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Godwin978(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mutemenot:
What shall I say tongue
unto thy lord
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by IntroVAT: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
zoba88:
A Nigerian police officer took to Facebook to share the story of her colleague,Sgt Christian, and others were killed by armed robbers.According to her,they were killed and burnt by the robbers.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/robbers-kill-4-police-officers-in.html

RIP to these officers who have been ruthlessly killed by these worthless vermins
But "Arm rubbers" really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.