Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu (1682 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia / Home Of Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Shutdown Today See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Handsomecole(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti 2018: See Trending Tweet of Dr.Orji Kalu "It shall end in praise not in "pains"

Former Governor of Abia State Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu nay have taken a subtle shade at the out going Governor of Ekiti State Ayo Fayose in a tweeter message via his official twitter handle @OUKtweets which indicated he waited online to monitor the results of the elections all through the night.
The tweeter message has since been trending and has generated hilarious reactions .

The Tweet read:

I'm still up waiting to hear the final results by INEC @inecnigeria I am highly hopeful and expectant that the voice of the people shall prevail @kfayemi .By Gods grace It shall end in praise not in "pains" with a "broken neck".
#EkitiDecides2018 https:///ayBRLq9m5C

Recall that Dr. Kalu visited the state to campaign for the APC in April where he referred to Ayo Fayose as "his boy" , this was after the Governor had earlier gave an order to stop Kalu from coming to the state.

INEC has since declared Kayode Fayemi as the winner of the election which was held yesterday.

https://abacityblog.com/2018/07/ekiti-2018-see-trending-tweet-of-dr-orji-kalu-it-shall-end-in-praise-not-in-pains.html

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Caseless: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin

Oshokomole is greater than Awolowo.

I am Peter the rock. If I hit you, you'll die. If you hit me, you'll die.

I never knew igneous or metamorphic or sedimentary rock is that soft to melt when teargas is applied.

You're going to jail.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
One of the greatest politicians after Nnamdi Azil we from the east

He knows Nigeria politics wella

It’s not about hatred and ranting

Miscreants should learn and stop crying foul every time

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Caseless: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
One of the greatest politicians after Nnamdi Azil we from the east

He knows Nigeria politics wella

It’s not about hatred and ranting

Miscreants should learn and stop crying foul every time

He's a grassroot politician. He's loved by his people. He's greater than the whole of SW. Here we are and the dunderhead is in neck collar crying and even lost in his LG.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Caseless:

He's a grassroot politician. He's loved by his people. He's greater than the whole of SW. Here we are and the dunderhead is in neck collar crying and even lost in his LG.

It seems you don’t understand simple English

I always avoid ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Handsomecole(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
See more reactions

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Sammmypoko(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose should be nominated for the Oscars. What an actor.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by vikacydevato(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Politicians are heartless!
Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by madridguy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
By Gods grace It shall end in praise not in "pains" with a "broken neck".

Some people get razor for mouth. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Auladimeji2: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by CSTR1005: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Dr, the election is not your concern. You are not Yoruba.
In your own home state of abia, APC has no hope of success.
Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Caseless: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

It seems you don’t understand simple English

I always avoid ipob miscreants
you blind? Go back and re-read what I posted up there - this time around, read it very slowly.
Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Caseless:
you blind? Go back and re-read what I posted up there - this time around, read it very slowly.

I avoid online pained souls and miscreants
Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Caseless:

Read it again especially the SW part
Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Caseless: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

I avoid online pained souls and miscreants
hey, you kid, do I look like one of those things to you? Are you this poor at English not to know a 3-line post was in agreement with your post?

You think that on all threads makes you more APC than I am? I'm a card-carrying member and fully involved.

Now, get lost!
Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Caseless: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

Read it again especially the SW part
didn't you see that I was mocking those iPods who gives Fayose all sorts of appellation just to spite people on this forum?

How can you tag me an iPod and a miscreant for agreeing with you? Don't you read before replying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Caseless:
hey, you kid, do I look like one of those things to you? Are you this poor at English not to know a 3-line post was in agreement with your post?

You think that on all threads makes you more APC than I am? I'm a card-carrying member and fully involved.

Now, get lost!

Am a patriot

I am not a card carrying member of any party

If my words offended you

Sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Caseless:
didn't you see that I was mocking those iPods who gives Fayose all sorts of appellation just to spite people on this forum?

How can you tag me an iPod and a miscreant for agreeing with you? Don't you read before replying?

You know I don’t have patience for Igbos miscreants

So I thought you are one

Now I know you are not

Sorry about the mix up once again

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Caseless: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot

I am not a card carrying member of any party

If my words offended you

Sorry about that
if you're a progressive, you should know your comrades.

I'm not offended by your words, I'm offended that you didn't recognize your comrade in struggle.

We are fine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018:orji Kalu Shades Fayose?? See Trending Tweet Of Dr.orji Kalu by Caseless: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

You know I don’t have patience for Igbos miscreants

So I thought you are one

Now I know you are not

Sorry about the mix up once again
I understand. Everyone on Nairaland who's not new on Nairaland knows I'm APC and anti-ipod

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To "Buhari "Begs" Saraki Not To Leave APC. / Urji Uzor Kalu Mock Atiku, Call Him Customer Dada Ni On Twitter. / BREAKIN: Segun Vs Keyamo Exclusive Interview "Up Front" On Al Jazeera With Mehdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.