Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' (55932 Views)

Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by bigfrancis21: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2018
greggng:
Infact sometimes I begin to wonder if Davido is an igbo man...those are the only tribe that knows the value of a woman.....May God bless their union cos any man that values the wife will always get abundant progress in life. The prayer of a happy woman removes obstacles

His paternal grandmother is an Igbo woman and Davido's father and siblings speak Igbo fluently. Davido's father gave his eldest son an Igbo name as well.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by Btruth: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2018
David, why not marry this girl once? Don't be shy if your love for her.
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by cococandy(f): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2018
I have that Louis Vuitton Alma in red.
Life is good with a generous partner and you guys spoil each other with plenty love and gifts kiss

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by Saff(f): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Hmm
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by Zinny25(f): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Money is good ooo. God punish poverty

But is this not the same boy that was accused of killing someone... How did they settle in court, Abi money don win the case?
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by lokito: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Mario1989:
At least he is better than some celebrities that prolific from one woman to another... #POWER_COUPLE

Change your prolific to Frolic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by niyot124: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2018
themonk:

[/b]Before chioma how many of them has he loved like this[b], stop hating so God will bless you. If the number of times you've had sex with different men, lets say you didn't use condom for each man think of how many people's baby mama you will be now.

Chioma had always been around ever when those baby mama showed up. He never flaunted her, in fact treated her badly. All these showing off started this year. A little too much a little suspicious.

But then she's reaping what she has worked for.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by niyot124: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2018
skales67:
Chai!

Af0nja haterz right now...

Chill first. Let's wait and see if he marries her grin cheesy
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by niyot124: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2018
Wonder if all this is just for publicity with the way celebrities do lie. The same Davido claimed he bought a private jet and a lot of people are claiming it's false.
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by niyot124: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2018
walosky:
Finally my brother has tasted a clean girl ....no be all these my ijebu and Ogbomosho sisters

Well, what can I say..so far he's happy with this ibo girl...[/b]Kilo oruko e??[b]

This gave you out Igbo. Wrong expression grin cheesy grin
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by greggng: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2018
bigfrancis21:

His paternal grandmother is an Igbo woman and Davido's father and siblings speak Igbo fluently. Davido's father gave his eldest son an Igbo name as well.

Now I can see
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by Ziggylady(f): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2018
decatalyst:
That shoe is ugly biko!

If you think the shoe is ugly, please gather here and let's take a selfie.

Take a second look,those black shoes are lovely please except they are not part of the purchase.

73 bad-belle people liked your post cheesy
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by Ziggylady(f): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Are you serious?
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by bigfrancis21: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Are you serious?

Yes. Davido's father and siblings spent some time growing up in Enugu pre civil war days.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by Ziggylady(f): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Yes. Davido's father and siblings spent some time growing up in Enugu pre civil war days.

Oh interestting!
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by Probz(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Oh interestting!

Interesting that he doesn’t come from one of those insular Yoruba clans. Them ones are the worst.
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by decatalyst(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Take a second look,those black shoes are lovely please except they are not part of the purchase.

73 bad-belle people liked your post cheesy

grin grin
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by xest(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Where chioma go do this jazz?
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by midehill(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
I like diz Davido bcus e z not stingy,e z a cheerful giver
Re: Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' by Aishie: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Gashon007:
This chioma is she the same girl that Davido shoot Assurance video with?
no o, z you�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad / Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.