Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here (741 Views)

Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? / I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? / Gionee A1 Lite Full Review: 20MP Selfie Camera Samples (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here by Erudite01: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
I know i might sound crazy but am not i just came across the spec of gionee A1lite and am mad with it for the price on jumia compared to tecno yeye which is overpriced, but to bad i don't have the 36K on jumia so i opt out for alternative fairly used or new so i came acrossed this links below for cheaper rate but i doubt the authenticity of the price i will show them one by one
1 https://deals./gionee-a1-lite-review-digit-indigit-in-pid2811456
Re: Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here by Erudite01: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here by calddon(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
I pity u,
Re: Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here by Erudite01: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
calddon:
I pity u,
Why
Re: Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here by Incomparable(f): 12:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Erudite01:
I know i might sound crazy but am not i just came across the spec of gionee A1lite and am mad with it for the price on jumia compared to tecno yeye which is overpriced, but to bad i don't have the 36K on jumia so i opt out for alternative fairly used or new so i came acrossed this links below for cheaper rate but i doubt the authenticity of the price i will show them one by one
1 https://deals./gionee-a1-lite-review-digit-indigit-in-pid2811456

It should be my missing phone. It was stolen on Wednesday together with my techno W3. Pls help me. It was stolen 2days after I bought it from Jumia. We are on the look out for the phones.
Re: Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here by Erudite01: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2018
Incomparable:

It should be my missing phone. It was stolen on Wednesday together with my techno W3. Pls help me. It was stolen 2days after I bought it from Jumia. We are on the look out for the phones.
Miss i don't know anything concerning your missing phone and i saw your text message am not paul, i was just surfing the net looking for cheaper alternative then i found that, you can pretend to buy the phone from the seller and then scrutinize it to check if its your own i wish you goodluck finding your phone but how come tecno w3 and gionee A1lite in a day.

See another link https://deals./gionee-a1-lite-pid2204054
Re: Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here by Erudite01: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here by Incomparable(f): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Erudite01:
Miss i don't know anything concerning your missing phone and i saw your text message am not paul, i was just surfing the net looking for cheaper alternative then i found that, you can pretend to buy the phone from the seller and then scrutinize it to check if its your own i wish you goodluck finding your phone but how come tecno w3 and gionee A1lite in a day.

See another link https://deals./gionee-a1-lite-pid2204054

Thanks bro, the truecaller indicated your line as Paul's. The link had been removed, I've been trying to open it since yesternight.

I don't even need to worry as the identity of the new user is revealing now. Mine was stolen on 11th (Wednesday) of this month.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Yakata Heavyweight Voice And 6gb Data Plan For Six Months / ### The Only Tecno Smartphone That Can Compete With Infinix S3X ### / Zte 4g Wifi Router for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.