Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children (25208 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by hepzibahpraise(f): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2018
That tummy though...d tummy line, n it's extreme fullness to the breast.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by holluphemydavid(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2018
wow so nice
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by blingxx(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2018
omocalabar:
is the husband jobless?
dude is looking for a male child
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by LazyNairalander(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by jstriker442(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2018
MrImole:
Next time put "graphic photos", some of us have phobia of seeing a pregnant woman.

Please dont blame the op that you do not understand english.
The post says 'maternity photoshoot' what wer you expecting to see ??

A pregnant man ??
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by InfernoNig: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2018
She dey find boy
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by chimeziedickson: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2018
So cute!.......Safe delivery awaits u
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by dorbudee: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Lagbaja01:
The only reason why she's still pregnant after 4 beautiful kids is the quest for a male child undecided
TRUE
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by omocalabar(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2018
blingxx:

dude is looking for a male child
lolz....while we are looking for a female child.... Our mum Don tire for us sef
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by Sh1g1d1: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
I guess she's looking for a son.
englishmart:
So those 4 children are not enough for you?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by Gordonz07(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2018
When you have a beautiful wife, that's what happens. Making her pregnant will always be the husband's hobby grin.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2018
I tap into her blessing grin

What a beautiful family kiss

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by Diso60090(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2018
sirusX:
Girl squad cheesy ....I think

If there is any guy there, he sure resembles a lady

Just like you resemble old girl youngi
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by Diso60090(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2018
englishmart:
So those 4 children are not enough for you?

.them make babies
You make paparazzi
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by sirusX(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Diso60090:

Just like you resemble old girl youngi

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by Sijo01(f): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Adorable kiss kiss
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by kamkechi(f): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Beautiful pics, safe delivery.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by peacengine(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
sirusX:
Girl squad cheesy ....I think

If there is any guy there, he sure resembles a lady

The nigga with the scattered hair doesn't look like a girl. The guy too rough
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by MrImole: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
jstriker442:

Please dont blame the op that you do not understand english.
The post says 'maternity photoshoot' what wer you expecting to see ??

A pregnant man ??

Now that you finally have my attention stalker, what can I do for you to make your existence less miserable?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by PropertyDeals(f): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
May God keep the family.

You can check our signature in blue below.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by jstriker442(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrImole:

Now that you finally have my attention stalker, what can I do for you to make your existence less miserable?

Oga doesnt even know where and how to use the word 'stalker'.

Go and cover your face in shame. (Educated illiterate)

Na your english teacher i for blame before
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by MrImole: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
jstriker442:

E gbami o!
So I should have used a verb or an adjective

See this cretin o...

It is a noun, and I used it appropriately, you're the one that should go back to elementary school, you know nothing little boy.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by Adamummya(f): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lagbaja01:
The only reason why she's still pregnant after 4 beautiful kids is the quest for a male child undecided

yeah.......just the way my mum had 6 males before she got me
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by Lagbaja01(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mum's girl....No wonder your moniker still contains "mum" grin
Adamummya:

yeah.......just the way my mum had 6 males before she got me
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by jstriker442(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrImole:

E gbami o!
So I should have used a verb or an adjective

See this cretin o...

It is a noun, and I used it appropriately, you're the one that should go back to elementary school, you know nothing little boy.

Oga is talking about sentence structure (smh)

Did you look up the meaning ??

Oga you dull abeg. I tot i was Chatting with a learned person. I don bounce ni.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by MrImole: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
jstriker442:

Oga is talking about sentence structure (smh)

Did you look up the meaning ??

Oga you dull abeg. I tot i was Chatting with a learned person. I don bounce ni.

Answer the damn question boy and stop behaving more stupidly...

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Adorable!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
jstriker442:

He's very correct.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by jstriker442(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrImole:

Answer the question i asked or the one that you ddnt ask.
Which one ??
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrImole:

Don't mind the slowpoke, like you've said, he's just a boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby / How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.