Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,994 members, 7,859,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Read What Wizkid’s First Babymama Has To Say About DMW Boss, Davido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read What Wizkid’s First Babymama Has To Say About DMW Boss, Davido (393 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / See What Wizkid Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Music Video Shoot [see Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Wizkid’s First Babymama Has To Say About DMW Boss, Davido by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Wizkid’s first baby mama Shola Ogudu has taken to Twitter to shower praises on Davido.

According to her, Davido’s positive energy
and vibes makes her super happy and she
loves him for that.

She wrote;

“Might Seem Weird.. But Davido’s Positive Vibes and Energy Makes me soooo super happy!!! LOOL LoveHim #WeRiseByLiftingOthers SweetBoy
lol”

Below Is Her Photo, The Screenshot:

Gist From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/wizkids-first-babymama-showers-praises-on-davido/

Re: Read What Wizkid’s First Babymama Has To Say About DMW Boss, Davido by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Read What Wizkid’s First Babymama Has To Say About DMW Boss, Davido by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Read What Wizkid’s First Babymama Has To Say About DMW Boss, Davido by donstan18: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2018
We know you are pretending to be happy when you are not.

You think calling Davido super sweet boy will get to Wizkid? If you like call him super pack, you won't succeed in taking Chioma's big god away.

1 Like

Re: Read What Wizkid’s First Babymama Has To Say About DMW Boss, Davido by Chizuru01(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Ashawo/Man snatcher. Go park one side jhor. Chioma is doing well for now
Re: Read What Wizkid’s First Babymama Has To Say About DMW Boss, Davido by kolafolabi(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Of course who doesn't want Davido.. Not even Chioma, na Mama Imade I go send for you ..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm New / Bride Disowns Family And Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days B4' Her Reason Will Shock U / 5 Amazing Resorts For Honeymoon In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.