Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same (31414 Views)

Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Beface(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
It is not far from the truth, his music sound very much alike,
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Lordofthewest(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Show us your mother
coluka:
This ugly duckling again

2 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by joshmarcus(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
this Simi no get sense na u go change person opinion

1 Like

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by oyetunder(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
who is the jobless lady attacking such a talented singer? Who knows...she could be one of those ladies dating and feeding a good for nothing tramadol guy.
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Larrytrendy(f): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
One of them is actually right...

2 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by victorazyvictor(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Naza25:
This simi no get sense o, The fan didn't mention your name, the person she mentioned is not complaining but na u carry matter for head like gala, Mtcheeew

defend what u have is a law.
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by abeliver: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Naza25:
This simi no get sense o, The fan didn't mention your name, the person she mentioned is not complaining but na u carry matter for head like gala, Mtcheeew

maybe u neva noticed, but Simi played and still plays a role in the production of Gold's music...so that lady is indirectly saying the songwriters (which include Simi) keeps writing the same stuff repeatedly
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Spot on! All his vibes are similar simply because Olamide told him that his sound is the future of Naija hip hop.
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
nabegibeg:
Pangolo music aSsociation

1 Like

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by kb83(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
this kind of criticism is healthy for the industry. she is trying to say gold change your vocal style and vibe you will get better. but Nigerians see criticism as insult and easily get offended.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by ifymadu: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
This one they call simi, her own career is now to look out for fans who make comments about other musicians.

1 Like

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by BluntBoy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
abeliver:

maybe u neva noticed, but Simi played and still plays a role in the production of Gold's music...so that lady is indirectly saying the songwriters (which include Simi) keeps writing the same stuff repeatedly

But nothing bad in criticism. They are obviously doing something wrong to continually sound the same.

My bet is that Adekunle is a lazy musician. I have worked with people like him. They bring in only 10% of the work while the producer has to bring in the remaining 90%.

Simi obviously likes him but in truth, it is not hard to see that Adekunle would be a lazy artiste.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by oluwasegun007(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
That's a lioness defending his lion...
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Wale2593(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Probably true.

Am a computer science graduate, i stay in Lagos and am in need of job kindly help, this is my number 09075395495
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Albinoflash(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please dat fan deserve a medal,tink say na only me dey hear dat nigga crap songs

2 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Sinistami(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
You mean desame way Adele songs sound alike but nobody calls DAT out
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Sleekfingers: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sound the same. But the guy is trying though
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Harrycrane(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
At least she is a good fan to listen to all his song and compare it.
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by ohem007(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na hard fact be that na....

He claims he is the best with that kinda flow.. When we got people who got better flow than him.
Check out johnny drille check out OB check out Jizzy check out Ohem check out Godwin with d'ija

na only way wey dem no get...

Fvck simi fvck adekunle gold....

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Dollabiz: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by cicikhemy(f): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chapelbeatz:
if she doesnt take care of him,who will??

Cicikhemy will
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by kingsaif(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
miganchan:
Where can I download the best quality free music?
visit the closest police station around you

2 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by vikkiedee: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
The fan is just saying the Truth. She is spot on
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Mac2016(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Correct observation. Wack style all time. It's that his first single "Sade" that remains different every other same Wack tune... Mtcheew
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Godwin978(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
this is more than True na, he is always singing incantation

3 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by CheedyJ(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mikora:

Desperate chicks everywhere grin grin grin, you can't blame simi tho, she's not getting any younger, she's in her 30's
Wasere...age watchers & readers association... U carry anoda person age 4head like Afro..
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by robertito7(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
shadeze:
This Simi is just ugly and stupid! Terrible combination
I don tell you say make you no dey smoke that ish your head no fit carry am
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by robertito7(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wale2593:
Probably true.

Am a computer science graduate, i stay in Lagos and am in need of job kindly help, this is my number 09075395495
we don hear na
No dey cast nacoss for us abeg
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by robertito7(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
oluwasegun007:
That's a lioness defending his lion...
you mean a sliver defending her gold
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by abeliver: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

But nothing bad in criticism. They are obviously doing something wrong to continually sound the same.

My bet is that Adekunle is a lazy musician. I have worked with people like him. They bring in only 10% of the work while the producer has to bring in the remaining 90%.

Simi obviously likes him but in truth, it is not hard to see that Adekunle would be a lazy artiste.

if you can say Gold is lazy,then almost all Nigerian musician are in fact worse than lazy.. .

she should also point out the songs that sound d same na

anyway,that lady wouldn't know how good music sounds

1 Like

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by nwanyiugbo122(f): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Is true, almost all his music, have same sound. Maybe that's his own pattern.
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Cophonatu(f): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jodhar:
The husband hustle is real o grin, And after all this Adekunle might still end up not marrying her cry
eku observation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) / "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid / I Finally Got To meet my favorite Nigerian artiste Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.