Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same (31415 Views)

Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Trexnemesis(m): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2018
mavinjay1:
i Was so much dissapointed in Adekunle Gold latest album...
Only 3 songs were very beneficial "Ire, "There is a God" and "Call on me"

The rest notin to write home about...
GOLD album is still his peak

Orente nko?
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Akuruoulo(m): 1:21am On Jul 17, 2018
This fan don first me write this thing wey I wan write since
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by iamjustified(m): 2:18am On Jul 17, 2018
I don't see the reason why she wouldn't defend him. It is not the first time i heard that simi mixed Adekunle's album. so wetin b d news again??
Do You Know? Simi Produced 15 Out Of 16 Tracks On Adekunle Gold’s Album “GOLD”
http://www..ng/others/know-simi-produced-15-16-tracks-adekunle-golds-album-gold

1 Like

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by 18tales: 2:48am On Jul 17, 2018
different strokes for different folks

I love adekunle's About 30 like.......

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by ayaside(m): 3:17am On Jul 17, 2018
You don't expect a reggae artiste to sound like a rap artiste..Adekunle has carved a niche for himself.Might sound alike don't mean it's passing the same message.
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by dantrillion: 4:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Abascoh:
What that fan said about Adekunle gold songs is true, I felt the same way too listening to his recent album about 30.
Truth is bitter. Simi knew d lady was saying the truth; so she rushd to cover up for her boo... i thought i was alone on adekunleGold kind of music; now i see my partners... Simi go borrow sense and write better hit songs for him mayb.
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by phemmyfour: 5:17am On Jul 17, 2018
miganchan:
Where can I download the best quality free music?
notjustok
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by seunfape(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
You are right just like akon
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by meobizy(f): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
I listened to one of his albums and it had a certain vibe, but all his music sounding the same is not a complaint I had.
Mr Eazi on the other hand releases the same song with different names.

1 Like

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by CeridwenCelina: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2020
I want to upgrade the level with new and popular ringtones. But finding them is not easy. Download the latest and most popular ringtones at home: https://zigtone.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Ronke Odusanya's Naming Ceremony In America / I Finally Got To meet my favorite Nigerian artiste Timaya / "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.