Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (41157 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by deebsman1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
CohenJane:

It's not their fault...it's our disfunctional educational system ... otherwise, how and why would someone who can operate a smart phone believes all these sh***t coming from these so called political prophets.
Please tell them o, there's also one like him in the Islam too called Suleiman Farook Onikijipa...liers
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by 02Kebreal(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
deebsman1:
Fake prophet From today, Fake should be put as prefix for his name "Fake-Apostle Johnson Suleiman"

VERY VERY FAKE

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by 02Kebreal(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
E be like say e be like they want to tell me another story again ooo....
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by keneck1: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Koolking:

Prophesy from God will always aligned with the outcome, no matter human manipulations.

Nigerians behave well when they realise the law is watching. If there was political scuffle and people died, you would have blamed the government for not providing enough security. Nigerians will always whine about everything - good or bad (most especially if the outcome does not meet their individual and selfish aspirations). If the other party had won, am sure you would still complain that the security was not enough.

Government does not need to satisfy individuals, but the generality of the people. While you continue to cast your vote on social media, Ekiti people have moved on with hope for a better Ekiti.

nice and objective
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Sluvist(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Joshuamilarge:
pastor, please focus on preaching and forget all this assumptions you call prophecy
It would have been better for them, everybody can predict but they refer all their prediction to God. Liars

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by keneck1: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
BluntBoy:
Sule thinks we are all fools. He and his ilks make safe predictions all the time.

How can you say "PDP will win but if they are not careful, they will lose?

How do people continue to tolerate men like Sule?
my broda I don't just understand, so unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
hephzibah29:
Yinmu,
Like seriously...Pastors this days dey Bleep up...God forgive me...
Must dey talk...just keep shut..because Fayose came to rescue when DSS came to arrest you, you now wanna use fake prophecy to compensate him...
You don't say wat u did not see...God ll never make mistake...
Imagine ur lame excuse...
I still respect you sha...

Stop wasting ur "So called" respect.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by IMASTEX: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Joshuamilarge:
pastor, please focus on preaching and forget all this assumptions you call prophecy
That is what moves the clients to pay. At bolded

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Geokudi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
u get sense
SpeedndAccuracy:
undecided

Calculated talks...

IF...

I never blame these men...

The creator has given every man the ability to reason...

You can however choose not to use your brain...

Who's this shouting GRACE above me

2019 PROPHESY

APC will win the presidential election but I see people praying against it...

Either way, I'm right

undecided
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by ooshinibos: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
mmmmmm, what else , exactly what I will say if prophecy goes wrong
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by hephzibah29(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop wasting ur "So called" respect.
Hahahaha...
So respect dey waste?
But he is a God anointed that's why I said so..
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Charly68: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
You may be correct Apostle,I asked God to give victory to APC as birthday gift to me and he answered ...
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by salisb(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
This pastor na fake, he had a case with olosho, after that he prophesied the death of el' Rufayi which has fail him and now ekiti election also failed him. hmmmmmm........fake pastor with blind followers

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by famology(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
els0nm0rali:

And your so-called "prophet" Mike Agboola, what makes you think he's a man of God? Because his prophecies come true?

Lol. They are all the same abegi.

I'm glad you asked and answered your question, yourself. I don't want this conversation beyond this please.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by GoldHorse(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Any prophecy containing the "if" statement is no longer a prophecy but baba Ijebu. I taught the Bible said that "the word of the Lord is Perfect"

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
hephzibah29:

Hahahaha...
So respect dey waste?
But he is a God anointed that's why I said so..

So how DiD u find out that God anointed him? grin??
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by GoldHorse(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dpharisee:
The election was stolen with 30,000 police, 10,000 DSS, Army, Civil Defense etc and N18b cash given out on 'See and Buy' votes.
The prophesy still stands if the election was free and fair

So God didn't see 30,000 police, etc se?
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by ofwest47(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Apos _steal Suleman prophet of doom awaiting for his dooms day.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by ofwest47(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Apos _steal Suleman prophet of doom awaiting his dooms day.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Barzinime(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
So you are telling me that men have power over God?
You are a lost confused soul
You are no better than a terrorist in Afghanistan cos you can both be brainwashed
Nonsense
Dpharisee:
The election was stolen with 30,000 police, 10,000 DSS, Army, Civil Defense etc and N18b cash given out on 'See and Buy' votes.
The prophesy still stands if the election was free and fair

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by hephzibah29(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So how DiD u find out that God anointed him? grin??
Bobo...
Those words that came out and those miracles he wrath...are my answers
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
hephzibah29:
Bobo... Those words that came out and those miracles he wrath...are my answers

Which miracles?
Which words exactly?
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Coolgent(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oga Passtor carry on with your 3some, God no dey allow yoyr prophecy to materialize.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by hephzibah29(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Which miracles?

Which words exactly?
It's like u have not hear or see Apostle Johnson Suleman preach or minister before?
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2018
hephzibah29:

It's like u have not hear or see Apostle Johnson Suleman preach or minister before?

If what u mean by words is how he preaches/ministers, Then lets leave that for now.

Let's focus on the miracles fess.

Which miracles are u talking about?
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by hephzibah29(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If what u mean by words is how he preaches/ministers, Then lets leave that for now.

Let's focus on the miracles fess.

Which miracles are u talking about?

I can't start counting miracles...but he has done a lot of miracles...
But for me....he is a man of God
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
hephzibah29:

I can't start counting miracles...but he has done a lot of miracles... But for me....he is a man of God

U couldn't list any miracle.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by eberetos: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dacronym:
Hmmmmn Confusing,
So God can Change something? Why predestined it in the first place and even reveal it to a his 'Servant' for ppl to know then Change it
Even more confusion
God can change what He has predestined. If God says a man will be governor, if the man sees an occultic priest for power, God can change that governorship role.. If God has destined something, if He sees Satan will capitalize on a part, He could change it or postpone it. Moses anger made him not to enter the promise land.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by 0temSapien: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
MeinKampf:

It's like playing home straight win and also backing it up with away or draw
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Should A Woman Attend Church Services During Her Monthly Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.