Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng (16837 Views)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Benblaq(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
My friend's enemy is my enemy
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Trexnemesis(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
This will not help Buhuari. Lilo ni n keyin 'boi'.
Na Daura straight for him, come next year.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Newpride(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is long overdue, th y shld sack all of them who claimed to be working with APC yet opening door for the enemies of this country .

Next time they will be loyal to the ruling government.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
You have 10 sitting governors in your party. You're running for governor, the 10 governors donate you 10bn (1bn each) for your election project. When you win, you'll also donate 1bn in the required 10bn for the next "colleague's" election/re-election. NG Politics 101.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
long over due.....
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by femorra(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
It's a normal thing in politics. Infact I'm surprised it hasn't been done since... It's usually done when a new government comes in
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by imam07: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
So they want to Sack CBN governor, NUC DG and co because they were not appointed by APC.

They should also scrap the Constitution and EFCC since they were created by the PDP.

Yeye People.
So nah gej created efcc? Go read your book.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
youngprofdguru:
Shallow minded people, this act can't bring about positive change but enmity and destruction.
I have a friend whose cousin is part of the BMC, I asked him why his cousin does what he does and his cousin's reply? "Man must survive"...his cousin's view in person is a stark contrast to what he constantly posts online..there and then I made a silent prayer.."May I never be in a situation that I will have to exchange my conscience and the truth for a morsel of porridge"...in this life and the next..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Reference(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
DP.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Reference(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Just remember which government started it....when the backlash comes....
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Trexnemesis(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
madridguy:
Remember me in your ministry. I no get longer throat just put me for one office for CBN.

We have already penned down a lady for that job. How about working towards making you Minister of State in ministry of Finance? If okay by you, send me your resume.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I have a friend whose cousin is part of the BMC, I asked him why his cousin does what he does and his cousin's reply? "Man must survive"...his cousin's view in person is a stark contrast to what he constantly posts online..there and then I made a silent prayer.."May I never be in a situation that I will have to exchange my conscience and the truth for a morsel of porridge"...in this life and the next..
Is he on nairaland?
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by stevenakp(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
It will take another 100years for Nigeria to recover...if there is still Nigeria.

Nigeria is gone.

And some so called intelligent youth are applauding this move.

I know in 4 years I will be out of this country for good...so I'm not bothered.

2 Likes

Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by ECHICHE: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
There should be no hiding place or breathing space for all PDP appointees.

Buhari, pls, fire them without further delay.Oshiomole; many thanks for this discovery.

Long live APC, long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Is he on nairaland?
Yes he is.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by madridguy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
I'm honored sir with your kind gesture. Mind you sir, I have just primary school leaving certificate.
I hope I will be favorable considered.

Trexnemesis:

We have already penned down a lady for that job. How about working towards making you Minister of State in ministry of Finance? If okay by you, send me your resume.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Yes he is.
Moniker please.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Bizibi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
E dey sweet ooo but bone fit hook fr your throat.....
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by divinelove(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
critique2:
Do they write opposition on the forehead?

It means anyone not appointed by APC will go
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Moniker please.
You want to report him to his oga at the top? So that he will blame me for taking his feeding money from him?
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You want to report him to his oga at the top? So that he will blame me for taking his feeding money from him?
Not at all. I'm not really sure what to believe anymore. Are the bmc trolls, are they paid or do they genuinely believe buhari is working?
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by undefeateds: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
APC is not concern with how to move Nigeria forward,the only thing they care about is how to go back for 2nd term and make Nigeria capital of poverty
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Not at all. I'm not really sure what to believe anymore. Are the bmc trolls, are they paid or do they genuinely believe buhari is working?
They're not trolls...at least I can attest to the fact that I know one of them who gets paid for posting pro Buhari and apc comments online..
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by OBAGADAFFI: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
imam07:
So nah gej created efcc? Go read your book.

Aboki, is GEJ the only President from PDP?

Where was GEJ single-out mentioned here

3 Likes

Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by simplesearch: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Is this how politics is played in saner climes, you sack a worker who've been working tenaciously for different government over flimsy excuse that only boils down to political interest not even affiliation. If PDP were to be in power and do such things you can trust lie Mohammed to come
up with such a long an well articulated epistle that will be hard to ignore.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by BafanaBafana: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
In order words, the government should be run by progressives.We can't continue on the path where you will have to grease a palm before someone does his job.

Next will be to weed out those wailers and haters from npower. People that were on 10mb level before Buhari came to power but thanks to npower, they can now afford 1gb yet, they will come here to insult the man who saved their chronic broke asses
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Why politicised every fabric of our nation?
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
So they want to Sack CBN governor, NUC DG and co because they were not appointed by APC.

They should also scrap the Constitution and EFCC since they were created by the PDP.

Yeye People.

People heading such agencies shud ideally be non partisan bt if they are obstructing governance or tenure elapsed they shud be replaced aslong as it was a govt appointment. Its done everywhere bt it shud 1st be done on merit.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Totibush(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
I love this... My appointment is coming. wink
Abeg include me in the connection list o.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by OBAGADAFFI: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
jaxxy:

People heading such agencies shud ideally be non partisan bt if they are obstructing governance or tenure elapsed they shud be replaced aslong as it was a govt appointment. Its done everywhere bt it shud 1st be done on merit.

APC want party members heading those agencies.

“I believe that we now must work consciously to ensure that in replacing, we replace sinners with believers.

“Believers are those who are card-carrying members of our party and before we go outside the party family, we must convince ourselves that the persons we are taking, we are taking him because we do not have that particular expertise within the family, but even so, he must first take the card and demonstrate loyalty, because if you do not believe in a process, you cannot be entrusted with the management of that process.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

APC want party members heading those agencies.

“I believe that we now must work consciously to ensure that in replacing, we replace sinners with believers.

“Believers are those who are card-carrying members of our party and before we go outside the party family, we must convince ourselves that the persons we are taking, we are taking him because we do not have that particular expertise within the family, but even so, he must first take the card and demonstrate loyalty, because if you do not believe in a process, you cannot be entrusted with the management of that process.

Oshiomole is naturally overzealous, he has been that way since his NLC days and he's bringing d mentality to Politics. I don't know if dat was the trend with pdp bt it shudnt be dat way. They just want to reward their members with positions bt in whichever case it shud be done legally and by merit. Thats my take.

Bt then I recall obj appointed people by merit rather than just by party membership. I don't know about Jonathan bt Apc seems to have a wrong idealogy in all their appointments sofar. Sm of the best hands may not be in ur party however let them serve if they can get the job done than giving us weakling. Quite sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment / Babajide Owodunni: Appeal Court Sacks Ogun PDP Lawmaker / Inec Advises Electorates To Bring Cameras To The Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.