Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng (16836 Views)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by claseek(f): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
I love this... My appointment is coming. wink
remember me when the yam has cooked oo. cool
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by OBAGADAFFI: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
jaxxy:

Oshiomole is naturally overzealous, he has been that way since his NLC days and he's bringing d mentality to Politics. I don't know if dat was the trend with pdp bt it shudnt be dat way. They just want to reward their members with positions bt in whichever case it shud be done legally and by merit. Thats my take.

Bt then I recall obj appointed people by merit rather than just by party membership. I don't know about Jonathan bt Apc seems to have a wrong idealogy in all their appointments sofar. Sm of the best hands may not be in ur party however let them serve if they can get the job done than giving us weakling. Quite sad

Most of technocrats don't like politics.

But every thing about the APC is politics.

Even the Min.Finance recently joined the APC.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Most of technocrats don't like politics.

But every thing about the APC is politics.

Even the Min.Finance recently joined the APC.

Yh Apc say they are progressive bt they are actually more conservative than anything other party in Nigeria. No single technocrat just party members been invited to share the national cake. Very backward and sad.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by GSA01: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is how PDP and its paid agent keep playing politics of heating up the polity and bringing fake news so as to destabilize the government..But if it is true, i do not think its right for PDP members to head Agencies under an APC led government, because they will be sabotaging policies brought by the Central Government led APC...
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Okonsyourguy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oshiomole's very right. You can't afford to be feeding your enemy when he chose to be putting his dagger in your back every single chance he gets.

BeeBeeOoh:

https://independent.ng/apc-moves-to-sack-heads-of-federal-agencies-loyal-to-opposition/amp/
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by Charly68: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Long overdue,Buhari has been very tolerant in this regards & yet many are shouting
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by OBAGADAFFI: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
jaxxy:

Yh Apc say they are progressive bt they are actually more conservative than anything other party in Nigeria. No single technocrat just party members been invited to share the national cake. Very backward and sad.

Fake progressives.

See the way they kept quiet on Minister of Finance certificate sage.

APC and the PDP, the same set of clannish politicians.
Re: APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng by PropertyDeals(f): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Funny stories in Nigeria.
Please check my signature... the info would be more useful to anyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil / Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo / Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.