Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested (12117 Views)

Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by segoye2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2007
Source:- http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2503

After the arrest, trial, conviction and release of popular Yoruba home video actress, Hafsanat Taiwo Akinwande a.k.a. Yetunde Wunmi, on drug charges, another Nollywood actor, Tochi James Uche a.k.a. Prince James Uche, has been arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) for a similar offence. P.M.News learnt that Uche was arrested on Friday 23 March, 2007 at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, when he was about to board a Virgin Atlantic plane to London.

It was gathered that he excreted about 1.336kg of cocaine via a process called ingestion.

As at the time of filing this report, Tochi James was still in the custody of NDLEA where he is undergoing interrogation pending his formal arraignment in court.

Age 38, a native of Imo State, the drug suspect is a popular home video star who plays mean roles.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by OmoEko1(f): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2007
Even from that pic he looks greedy. OLE cheesy cheesy cheesy.

So how many yrs are they gonna give him

But i think the need to use him as a scapegoat to teacher other celebrties lesson

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by jaybaby(f): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2007
Wetin dey Do Diz Guyz self? angry angry angry angry make dem leave dem alone naw? Which kian Bad belle b diz? angry angry
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2007
lol where's Donzman
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by cuteass1(f): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2007
eeeeyaaa cry

what a shame??

omo eko is right, scape-goat sad

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by cuteNhot(f): 1:12am On Mar 27, 2007
what surprise me is the man was able to $hit out 3lbs of cocaine. cheesy grin
no wonder african americans call cocaine $hit cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:37am On Mar 27, 2007

Expensive shit!
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by busygirl(f): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2007
I just hope he wouldn't be given a sick judgement like dt given 2 actress wunmi. "3YRS IN JAIL OR 1 MILLION NAIRA FINE" how sick? D guy should serve as an example 2 d rest of dem, coz it's like dey've not learned enough 4rm wunmi's case.
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by Raymand(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2007
That is NOT prince James Uche in that photo! Plus the link you gave us is FAKE! wtf man!  angry

Don't believe this idiot!

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by segoye2(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2007
I think that Shit is too small for a sale, I really believe is for his personal use. The Guy is a cook eater with that funny look on his Ass Face,
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by segoye2(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2007
@ Raymand,

Thanks for the note. Well, I read about the news on the link I uploaded and was dame true. Try Check throught the site, under breaking news category and I bet you will find it. Or try go for a hard copy of the Magazine.

But, I want you to note that am not an Idiot, But if you want to start with calling me names, we can start right right away.

@ All,

Is dame real, I read it, unless if the page has been bought,

2 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by segoye2(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2007
Ok, I search on the news website with the title of my thread and got the page back, U can do same. But here is the picture of the webpage.

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by Raymand(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2007
That dude is yoruba! i know prince James Uche and that's not him! the reporter must be an idiot or something!
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by ifylove505(f): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
There is a mix up somewhere.The man on the picture is Uche Odoputa and not Prince James Uche.

Anyway, i wonder what led the man into such an act.Is it that he has learnt from wummi the actress.I hope after this one,others would learnt.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by kiss(f): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2007
i am not supprise about this story,the guy look too hard to be Innocent.i think he will serve as a scape goat to other actors who will do anything to live big above their income.
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2007
lol Raymand's in denial
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by sisimose(f): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2007
what a shame its a disgrace, they using their profession and the fact that they are given visas because of this, and now they tarnish Nigeria as a whole. greedy people.
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by jaybaby(f): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2007
Rainmand That is Uche --Y r u saying He is not?
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by kitaun(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2007
bloody hell!!!

I knew you all will have a field day with this angry

That is not Prince James Uche but rather Uche Odoputa

@ Uche Odoputa

why did you have to do this? am sorely disappointed in you!

I THOUGHT WE HAD PLANS TO MAKE MONEY THE LEGIT WAY?

I remember those days where u and I had heart to earth discussions, when we agreed that in no time we will be great in our own way embarassed

you were such a nice fellow to be with, all of us then at Yabatech (we ur coursemates in the 95/96 ND Estate management class especially) liked you cos u were friendly and kind8)

I remember how we used to study together even though u werent too studious cos u always had to get to Fidelis Duker's studio, all in bid to make a solid name for urself in the industry

now you made the name, but GREED has led you to this? embarassed

oh my dayze, am so sad sad

I never imagined this would happen to you. . . . cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by fainguy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2007
WHAT THE F**K?? THAT AINT PRINCE JAMES UCHE. THIS WHOLE THING IS A HOAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by jaybaby(f): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2007
Clears Esophagus @ d Above, Above POST
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by sisimose(f): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2007
na only esophagus? clear intestine my sister grin tongue
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by jaybaby(f): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2007
U never hear say i clear am so tayyy my Kini 4 Drop grin grin grin
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by sisimose(f): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2007
you dis girl you no well lol lmao roflmao
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by jaybaby(f): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2007
lol lmao roflmao jus Jus Me Nna bros na waoh oooo

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by segoye2(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2007
Well, maybe his yoruba, hausa or igbo, what we now know is that he takes coke and sell coke, thats a great shame to us his fans, I feel like knocking his head off, greedy black monkey.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by jaybaby(f): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2007
lol lmao roflmao Black Monkey
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by sisimose(f): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2007
segoye2:

Well, maybe his yoruba, hausa or igbo, what we now know is that he takes coke and sell coke, thats a great shame to us his fans, I feel like knocking his head off, greedy black monkey.

lmao lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by Raymand(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2007
You guys are so gullible!
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by Busta(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2007
U guys sure this story is real?
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by ferhabor: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2007
e no gree settle everybody b4 e enter road.
Re: Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested by jaybaby(f): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2007
Hehehe

Rainmad WATEVER tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) / Robbers Attack NAN Jos Branch This Morning / Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.