Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Actress, Bianca Johnson Graduates From Walden University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Bianca Johnson Graduates From Walden University (946 Views)

Fans React As Fast-rising Nollywood Actress, Bianca Mathew Shares Lovely Photos / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Bianca Johnson Graduates From Walden University by MrNollyzone: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Nollywood actress and business mogul, Bianca Johnson, is silently enjoying her private lifestyle and aside that, she has been achieving goals within her power all thanks to God.

The actress recently graduated from Walden University and she could not help but share her success journey so far, she took to her Instagram page to share a photo with caption saying...

“Graduated few months ago with another one Walden university. I don’t like to share my success on social media #grace i don’t live my life to fit into society.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-bianca-johnson-graduates-from-walden-university/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress, Bianca Johnson Graduates From Walden University by itspzpics(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Celebrated International Artistes You Won’t Believe Are Nigerians / "Big Girl Mighty God" Mercy Aigbe Now A Brand Ambassador Of A Food Canteen / #tiwasavageandwizkid: Fan Gives Hilarious Meaning Of "STEW" (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.