Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (49629 Views)

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. / Top 10 Cities To Start-up Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nightmareo07: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by legendEMT(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
for sure kano is a very good state for business especially for those that will come to buy in bulk and sell. however good all the states are, i prefer to go to outside Nigeria
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dareal90s:

Am presently in Portharcourt, u need to come here and spend like a month then u will understand me better.
ph is ahead of Warri and Warri is ahead of Ibadan in terms of hustling....this automatically means Ph is better than Ibadan....go to Ibadan and stay then compare with ph you will understand

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sijo01:
Warri and Asaba nkor?

there is nothing in warri to hustle about.....In my early days I have spent upto 7 months there...

nothing works in worry just thugs and violence thrives better there....

Ekpan boys.

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

ph is ahead of Warri and Warri is ahead of Ibadan in terms of hustling....this automatically means Ph is better than Ibadan....go to Ibadan and stay then compare with phone you will understand
Lol, don't mention Ibadan, how many industries/companies is there in warri nd PH? You need to travel. Check most things u use daily, eg ur toothpaste, plastic drinks etc they ar either made in Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan. Go see for urself. Warri/PH ppl come to Ibadan nd Lagos to buy things they sell

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I stay in Warri sha but Portharcourt is quite vibrant compared to the places he put up there....

warri na zero
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

there is nothing in warri to hustle about.....In my early days I have spent upto 7 months there...

nothing works in worry just thugs and violence thrives better there....

Ekpan boys.
compare it to Ibadan....how do you justify the high cost of living in Warri ....I disagree with the list....Ph, Warri, Asaba and Benin should be there
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Timagex(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
ERM.,..ile ife nko? sad
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Iamgrey5(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

ph is ahead of Warri and Warri is ahead of Ibadan in terms of hustling....this automatically means Ph is better than Ibadan....go to Ibadan and stay then compare with ph you will understand
Where have you been in ibadan?

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dareal90s:

Lol, don't mention Ibadan, how many industries/companies is there in warri nd PH? You need to travel. Check most things u use daily, eg ur toothpaste, plastic drinks etc they ar either made in Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan. Go see for urself. Warri/PH ppl come to Ibadan nd Lagos to buy things they sell
What of the Oil companies?...i do agree but remove Ibadan from the list and replace it with Ogun
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by blackgold2018(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Many people will be surprised about Ibadan on the list because of the propaganda they have been fed on NAIRALAND.

Ibadan is a true hustling town with a very good transportation network which is one of many of Awolowo's legacies in Yoruba land.

Well this may be one of your assumed propaganda,,

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
You mean the best places where "being mad is allowed?"

What is hustling anyway?

Selling things on road side?
driving taxi or riding okada/keke?
doing 419 and yahoo yahoo?
snatching people and selling for rituals?
engaging in prostitution?

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

compare it to Ibadan....how do you justify the high cost of living in Warri ....I disagree with the list....Ph, Warri, Asaba and Benin should be there

asaba is more viable than warri....same as benin
but if u insist then......

maybe ph warri should take the place of abuja or ibadan but the first three lagos, anambra and kano is absolutely right....
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by livinbygrace: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

Stop being sentimental,Ibadan is right place to hursle,even Ogun state should also have a spot on the list due to industrial capacity.I have been all those places you metioned and none of them come close to IB.That is why most people are moving out of the place.

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

warri na zero
maybe to you but not everybody I am just saying compare it to Ibadan....it would have been better ph made the list

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

asaba is more viable than warri....same as benin
but if u insist then......

maybe ph warri should take the place of abuja or ibadan but the first three lagos, anambra and kano is absolutely right....
exactly the point I am making...nice
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by BiafranBushBoy: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Abuja isnt meant for any hustling jor

smiles....
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

What of the Oil companies?...i do agree but remove Ibadan from the list and replace it with Ogun
Have you tried application to any of the oil companies? See they only recruit indigens nd how many workers does oil companies boast of? If u ar not from PH nd u don't have connection u can't get any job in an oil company here, so do we nw say thats a nice place to hustle? Go to Ogun, Lagos, Ibadan they don't care where u come from as long as u ar an hustler u gonna live fine nd make ur dough

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
livinbygrace:

Stop being sentimental,Ibadan is right place to hursle,even Ogun state should also have a spot on the list due to industrial capacity.I have been all those places you metioned and none of them come close to IB.That is why most people are moving out of the place.
I agree with Ogun as you can notice from my previous comments but I still stand by my word that port Harcourt and Warri are ahead of Ibadan

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Iamgrey5(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
blackgold2018:
Well this may be one of your assumed propaganda,,
it's no propaganda, you can come to Ibadan yourself and check it out.

It is the main reason transportation and housing is cheap in Ibadan.

Although, Ibadan is no Lagos or Onitsha in terms of money available in circulation, but you will be comfortable with the little you make.

Hence, it is good for starters.

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by BiafranBushBoy: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Many people will be surprised about Ibadan on the list because of the propaganda they have been fed on NAIRALAND.

Ibadan is a true hustling town with a very good transportation network which is one of many of Awolowo's legacies in Yoruba land.

Everyday I keep thinking of an excuse to convince myself to leave Lagos and relocate to Ibadan.

It was all fond memories during my two years in that City.

I surely do miss IB.

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
exactly the point I am making...nice
Respect.

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dareal90s:

Have you tried application to any of the oil companies? See they only recruit indigens nd how many workers does oil companies boast of? If u ar not from PH nd u don't have connection u can't get any job in an oil company here, so do we nw say thats a nice place to hustle? Go to Ogun, Lagos, Ibadan they don't care where u come from as long as u ar an hustler u gonna live fine nd make ur dough
thanks for enlightening me but I know things are better in ph than warri

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dareal90s:

pure lie...don't generalise ur personal experience abeg.

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Iamgrey5(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Everyday I keep thinking of an excuse to convince myself to leave Lagos and relocate to Ibadan.

It was all find memories during my two years in that City.

I surely do miss IB.
Baba I respect your write up jare.

Although, there's more money to be made in Lagos than Ibadan, but the cost of living is on the high side too.

In Ibadan, we have a saying that the money made in Lagos stays in Lagos
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

thanks for enlightening me but I know things are better in ph than warri
I never compared PH with warri, I knw warri can't make it in d list as I have been there nd am not even gonna wish to live there.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dareal90s:

ur assertion is always wrongs.....

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

pure lie...don't generalise ur personal experience abeg.

Then give us instances to back it up that its a lie. How many family members of urs ar in d oil companies in PH nd where are they really from?
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by BiafranBushBoy: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Baba I respect your write up jare.

Although, there's more money to be made in Lagos than Ibadan, but the cost of living is on the high side too.

In Ibadan, we have a saying that the money made in Lagos stays in Lagos

a 50k job @ Ibadan is 100x better than a 90k job in Lagos.

The transport, food, and house rent will finish you.

Money made in Lagos not just stays; it finishes in Lagos.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dareal90s:

Then give us instances to back it up that its a lie. How many family members of urs ar in d oil companies in PH nd where are they really from?

I don't need answer that but they are working there....am from anambra state.......don't generalise pls.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dareal90s:

I never compared PH with warri, I knw warri can't make it in d list as I have been there nd am not even gonna wish to live there.
well I love Warri, I love PH as well but I think if you look at it objectively why do these two cities have higher cost of living than Ibadan especially PH .. the cost of living is mad in PH...

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

well I love Warri, I love PH as well but I think if you look at it objectively why do these two cities have higher cost of living than Ibadan especially PH .. the cost of living is mad in PH...
Lagos cost of living is not up to PH but would u compare PH with Lagos?

Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) / See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote