Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (49626 Views)

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. / Top 10 Cities To Start-up Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Leave that one. How can a sane person compare factory jobs to oil company jobs? Factory jobs never pay well but one month offshore with an oil company,
your life will turn around.
ClintonNzedimma:

What of the Oil companies?...i do agree but remove Ibadan from the list and replace it with Ogun
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Two Sundays ago, I met a guy in church who works with an oil company in ph,
he was a Muslim from the north, he just recently converted. He just returned from Bonny island as he was working offshore

My dad and most of his friends worked with oil companies and none are indigines. Keep wailing.
Dareal90s:

Have you tried application to any of the oil companies? See they only recruit indigens nd how many workers does oil companies boast of? If u ar not from PH nd u don't have connection u can't get any job in an oil company here, so do we nw say thats a nice place to hustle? Go to Ogun, Lagos, Ibadan they don't care where u come from as long as u ar an hustler u gonna live fine nd make ur dough

2 Likes

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amberon11:
Leave that one. How can a sane person compare factory jobs to oil company jobs? Factory jobs never pay well but one month offshore with an oil company,
your life will turn around.
I tire oh my sister....money dey ph because of the oil companies and I stay in Warri...even Warri has much more money compared to Ibadan because of the oil companies as well... I was in PH two weeks ago, I do shuttle Warri and PH regularly...you can't tell me that the nice houses in GRA just grew from the ground, everybody dey hustle for that side

1 Like

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
That dude is a liar. Jobs do not favour indigines here. My friend's father was just recently made the assistant general manager of an oil servicing company and he is Yoruba.
ClintonNzedimma:

thanks for enlightening me but I know things are better in ph than warri
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Grupo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

bro my friend is paying that same amount for 1 room here in Warri...lets not talk of how much it costs in ph

Ibadan is very very cheap. I have friends living there. I am paying ₦135k for a self con in the east. Yet, some people pay that amount for flats in ibadan. If I'm going to continue staying in naija next year, I could consider moving to ibadan.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Grupo:

Ibadan is very very cheap. I have friends living there. I am paying ₦135k for a self con in the east. Yet, some people pay that amount for flats in ibadan. If I'm going to continue staying in naija next year, I could consider moving to ibadan.
Abi...Ibadan is cheap I swear but it's a very good city

1 Like

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pls shut up your mouth. You are just telling us that you're a militant. If that's what you do, it doesn't mean others do same. There are many sane people in PH of which you're not one of them.
Dareal90s:
is ur brain malfunctioning, where in Di's world can't one hustle? Bunkery, Kidnapping, Teaching and working in an Oil firm ar d only work here in PH, am not talking about those selling Dunlop slippers like u, I mean real hustlers.

1 Like

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Revolva(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
You must be crazy. So everyone in those places made illegal money. Sense fall on you.
somehow:

Seems you don't understand what hustles stand for. we're not talking illegal stuffs bro.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Don't listen to these people. There's hustled in Abuja. Good ones.
Kennyfancy:
please help me oh, so no hustle in Abuja, I am thinking about moving in to Abuja next w oh
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ignorance is truly a disease.
I know someone who worked in a hotel for about 3 years and started building his house in PH before he was sacked.

That guy is just waiting for someone to spoon-feed him like a baby hence the reason for all these tantrums he's been throwing.

ClintonNzedimma:

I tire oh my sister....money dey ph because of the oil companies and I stay in Warri...even Warri has much more money compared to Ibadan because of the oil companies as well... I was in PH two weeks ago, I do shuttle Warri and PH regularly...you can't tell me that the nice houses in GRA just grew from the ground, everybody dey hustle for that side

1 Like

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by joepentwo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
where abia d I mean Aba
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Beemhan(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dareal90s:
is ur brain malfunctioning, where in Di's world can't one hustle? Bunkery, Kidnapping, Teaching and working in an Oil firm ar d only work here in PH, am not talking about those selling Dunlop slippers like u, I mean real hustlers.
You need to get out your parents' house fam. You sound naive and dimwitted right now

2 Likes

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amberon11:
Pls shut up your mouth. You are just telling us that you're a militant. If that's what you do, it doesn't mean others do same. There are many sane people in PH of which you're not one of them.
Mumu u just verge in nd talk trash, check ur level nd find ur level mates, I don't discuss with sluggish fellas
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amberon11:
Two Sundays ago, I met a guy in church who works with an oil company in ph,
he was a Muslim from the north, he just recently converted. He just returned from Bonny island as he was working offshore

My dad and most of his friends worked with oil companies and none are indigines. Keep wailing.
Man read my comments, I said u getting a job in an oil company here without being an indegine has to do with ur connection. Am not saying oda ppl don't work there, this is a very simple sentence I gave , not hard to understand, nd moreover must we all work in an oil company before we can make cool cash, many ppl in Lagos nd oda cities doing their own legit business ar even richer than some oil company workers so working in an oil company alone is what makes Portharcourt an hustling city?

1 Like

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amberon11:
Stop saying thrash. I am presently in PH.

I know so many people who hustled and are doing very very well. PH is a city with very few general compounds unlike what you find in Lagos. Most people stay in decent homes. This is to tell you that there is money in PH.

Someone like you could go to New York and still complain about it not being a hustling city. A lazy man is a lazy man.
Uve got no brain man, simple sentence u couldn't comprehend, who says theres no money in PH, I can't even argue with a low brain person . for ur I to there's is money everywhere as long as u knw ur way.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Greatview:

Whoever U are, I'm also in P.H and I've seen business minded ppl make so much money here. So don't talk trash. With the amount of money that circulate here apart from Lagos no other state makes that much. It's still the treasure base of Nigeria. That U are not succeeding doesn't mean others are not. So stop deceiving ppl with good ideas.
Mention 10 companies in PH except from oil companies, must everybody be an oil worker before making money?
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
God Will Judge U For Saying This Poo.
And does my judgement from God concern u?
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by anitasolonline: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Well, with freelancing you can hustle from anywhere AND make it. I know because I am an online business coach. Need some help to get started, you can find me here http://mybusinessonlinenow.com/
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by somehow: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
You must be crazy. So everyone in those places made illegal money. Sense fall on you.

But it takes a mad person to know one. Are you mad?

I repeat hustling has nothing to do with illegal stuff.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by karlboss: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2018
loffyloffy:
Nnewi and Onitisha is only applicable if you are Ibo..unlike other cities mentioned on this list...show me any none Ibo that has made it from those nnewi/onitsha

Yoruba Togolese full east very well. Most of them are bricklayers and are very good in handwork. I have seen Igbo give Togolese contract for house. Most don't invest here
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2018
You are insane that is why you can't be employed. Keep wailing and drinking akamu in your father's house while your mates are building their houses right under your nose.

Smello!
Dareal90s:

Mumu u just verge in nd talk trash, check ur level nd find ur level mates, I don't discuss with sluggish fellas
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2018
You seem to have a comprehension problem. You are the one who said oil work, bunkery , kidnapping and teaching were the only jobs in PH. I was trying to let you know that all sorts of jobs and hussles abound in PH. So you can keep that warped thinking aside.

I was born here. So you cannot know PH more than me.

Getting a job in an oil company here is never by connection. People have told you but you are too dumb to understand.
Dareal90s:

Man read my comments, I said u getting a job in an oil company here without being an indegine has to do with ur connection. Am not saying oda ppl don't work there, this is a very simple sentence I gave , not hard to understand, nd moreover must we all work in an oil company before we can make cool cash, many ppl in Lagos nd oda cities doing their own legit business ar even richer than some oil company workers so working in an oil company alone is what makes Portharcourt an hustling city?
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2018
Pls shut up and get lost. Go and meet your fellow inmates at yabaleft.
Dareal90s:

Uve got no brain man, simple sentence u couldn't comprehend, who says theres no money in PH, I can't even argue with a low brain person . for ur I to there's is money everywhere as long as u knw ur way.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2018
It is only a mad person that believes it takes a man person to know a mad person.

Keep praying you may receive your sanity.
somehow:

But it takes a mad person to know one. Are you mad?

I repeat hustling has nothing to do with illegal stuff.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by somehow: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
It is only a mad person that believes it takes a man person to know a mad person.

Keep praying you may receive your sanity.

You called my handle crazy and i wanted to promote you by asking if you're mad.

Seems you don't like what you dish out right?

Small boy.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2018
You first insulted PH residents by calling us criminals.

So you can't take what you dish out?
somehow:

You called my handle crazy and i wanted to promote you by asking if you're mad.

Seems you don't like what you dish out right?

Small boy.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
Pls shut up and get lost. Go and meet your fellow inmates at yabaleft.
That's where u grew up I see.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
You seem to have a comprehension problem. You are the one who said oil work, bunkery , kidnapping and teaching were the only jobs in PH. I was trying to let you know that all sorts of jobs and hussles abound in PH. So you can keep that warped thinking aside.

I was born here. So you cannot know PH more than me.

Getting a job in an oil company here is never by connection. People have told you but you are too dumb to understand.
Are you working in an oil company? If not your are stupid to give such response
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by somehow: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
You first insulted PH residents by calling us criminals.

So you can't take what you dish out?

Stating fact has nothing to do with insulting any residents.

That PH have some hustlers doesnt mean they belong to the list being discussed here. Deal with it.

You called them criminals and not me. I am not responsible for how you interpret what you read so free me.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
You are insane that is why you can't be employed. Keep wailing and drinking akamu in your father's house while your mates are building their houses right under your nose.

Smello!
Am not looking for job man, I have my own ICT school, if u need job u lemme knw, google Hivazinc Technologies, I own it, nd u can't ever reach my level of achievement, am always a step ahead of you.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:

Smello!
Am not looking for job man, I have my own ICT company, nd I have people DAT work for me nd am paying on hwriters, also I av a blog am a publisher on which is HivaMedia, am a programmer, a web developer, if u need job u lemme knw, google Hivazinc Technologies, I own it, am in my 20's nd I have my own land nd almost done with my house, what ar ur achievements so far? Just pressing one tecno phone with 10mb data! u can't ever reach my level of achievement, am always a step ahead of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) / See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.