Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos (83455 Views)

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Uncertainty Rocks N’golo Kante New Role: Questions On Chelsea Fans Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
BluntBoy:
The best defensive midfielder in the world, in my opinion.
what is a defensive midfielder ?
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
I knew who it was before opening the post, was watching his reaction yesterday. Lol
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by monaPhilz: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
loydsis:
I one help u abeg send me ur zenith acc number
please write me your digits. I will text you when I find someone with one around. Thanks.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Lionbite(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Messi has never scored a goal in the worldcup knockout round so I wander why he got player of the tournament in 2014.

Messi is yet to win any trophy for his country. With a studded Argentine side filled with world class stars, Messi couldn't lead his nation to glory.
did modric score any goal in this year knockout before they awarded him the golden ball?

3 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Psoul(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
We ugly guys don't normally make noise. We all our pockets do the talking for us.
N'golo Kay, I can relate. Nothing do u.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by mokt(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
I don't think he is a shy person, he probably just doesn't fancy some things others would fancy a lot. E.g Holding the trophy, I think its over-rated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
what is a defensive midfielder ?

A player operating in front of his defense.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lionbite:
did modric score any goal in this year knockout before they awarded him the golden ball?

Why are u comparing one of the greatest of all times who is a striker with a mid fielder Are u sure ur still normal

Ur now comparing the alien with other woman beans grin

Kempes led Argentina to worldcup glory in 1978 n won player of the tournament n every other thing.

Maradona led Argentina to Worldcup glory in 1986 n won player of the tournament n golden boot as well.

The world is waiting for Messi to win even their continental cup for a change.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Maket: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigeria is like mtn anywhere you go. See GREEN WHITE GREEN on the bottom of the CUP.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Lionbite(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Why are u comparing one of the greatest of all times who is a striker with a mid fielder Are u sure ur still normal

Ur now comparing the alien with other woman beans grin

Kempes led Argentina to worldcup glory in 1978 n won player of the tournament n every other thing.

Maradona led Argentina to Worldcup glory in 1986 n won player of the tournament n golden boot as well.

The world is waiting for Messi to win even their continental cup for a change.
mr. Man why are you confused and pained at the same time. Golden ball is not awarded to whoever wins the world cup but to whichever player who is deemed fit. Diego forlan won the golden ball in 2010 world cup and his nation Uruguay didn't win the world cup. So oga no be knockout goals or worldcup trophy that is the requirement for golden ball winner.

6 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Kaysalas(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
wiseone28:

france in world cup :
1986 : no african player
1998 : 4 african player
2006 : 10 african player
2018 : 17 african player
2022 : full african player
Check well bro, they had Gean Tigana in 1986, but I get your drift, well done
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Kaysalas(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lionbite:
mr. Man why are you confused and pained at the same time. Golden ball is not awarded to whoever wins the world cup but to whichever player who is deemed fit. Diego forlan won the golden ball in 2010 world cup and his nation Uruguay didn't win the world cup. So oga no be knockout goals or worldcup trophy that is the requirement for golden ball winner.
Don't mind that guy, he is a Ronaldo fan, always looking for ways to rubbish Messi's achievements. God pass them
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lionbite:

"" So oga no be knockout goals or worldcup trophy that is the requirement for golden ball winner""

Show me where I said the above!!
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by nairamaniac: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
Bro, I don't have zenith account

I get.
You fit use my own.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by monaPhilz: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
nairamaniac:

I get. You fit use my own.
ok
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by ItzBIM(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
kingthreat:
This guy was definitely not born in France. I can bet on that

He was born in Paris sire
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
What's he shy for?
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by doctuw(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
I love your humility
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by jibs4lv(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
My kind of person , thanks to faceless forum cool
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
When I saw the title of the thread, I guessed it would be him. Nigga so shy with his fellow guys I wonder if he would be shy too in getting a wife.. Am shy too but at least not to guys.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by CHIBUISI1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
THE MOST AMAZING PART OF THE WHOLE STORY IS
DRIVES AN AUDI OF 1999 MODEL......THAT IS WORTH
LESS THAN 2MILLION........HE PREFERS GOING WITH A
SCOOTER......I ADMIRES HIS HUMILITY
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by nyabinghi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
wiseone28:
france in world cup : 1986 : no african player 1998 : 4 african player 2006 : 10 african player 2018 : 17 african player 2022 : full african player
they had jean tigana in 1986
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by 8stargeneral: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
I love dat guy,sometimes I dey imagine whether him dey talk at all
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by buzritchy: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
N’golo Kante has always been like that. Remembered when Chelsea won the league title 2seasons ago... he couldn’t celebrate with his team mate, he was figured out and carried to throw up by other players. He is very very shy rare black man.

1 Like

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.