Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (52485 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Afrocandy Slays In Hot Bikini At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by niggi4life(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eyah, No one is UGLY
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Thalamus: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
But why? No pun intended but her body is offensive

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Plolly(f): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
tydi:

so she sings? unfortunately the fire didn't burnt her tongue shocked
fire didn't burn her tongue but wind has blown off ur senses

7 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by klenton(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
i love and respect her courage but that bikini looks like shimi.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by AbleChuks1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
klenton:
i love and respect her courage but that bikini looks like shimi.
How do you know grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by sexdoll: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
this is totally uncalled for. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by sleek82(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You are an first class idiot, an unchangeable nincompoop, a physical specimen with a functional but hideous inside. Yuh represent everything repugnant about humanity and life in general. If I am God, I would have made you an undying maggot that live off the shit of disease infested lepers.
I dont need to say anymore, you just finished him!

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by abike12(f): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
I really wish you guys didn't put this poor girl out here for useless nairalanders to laugh at. Yoruba people say that the person who has not died doesn't know what will kill them. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by emmanuelex1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fortunately or unfortunately?
tydi:

so she sings? unfortunately the fire didn't burnt her tongue shocked
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by StreetStyle: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Authoreety:
Even though Im always happy for her, I dont think there is any need showing off her bikini body on social media!
Shut your dirty mouth you troll
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by MrNigeria2018: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
grantgrason07:
She is Ugly...... Shrek

Just imagine this girl is here to read this senseless comment

How do you think she ll feel as human?

Honestly you deserve a Grammy Award for the most stupid Non-living Nigerian that ever liveth.

Monkey is what you are.

Óbò-Monkey

Only an iPob can write such a senseless comment

I am 100% sure you are either an iPob or their kinsman.

No other Nigerians could make such thought-provoking comment

Ode ni bobo shaa!!!

Moving on...

What a pretty girl!!!

If i want to surprise the whole world, i ll marry her and treat her like a Queen being a Yoruba man.

It’s in our DNA to treat women right unlike our neighbors in the Sun rising or dying part of our great country.

I like her physique.

All she needs is enough money to employ the service of best cosmetic surgeon(Certified) to reduce those scars and get permanent hair fixed for her.

If you dare me, i ll do it and probably employ you to serve as her driver or maid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by emelda86(f): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
grantgrason07:
She is Ugly...... Shrek

Ehn... U open your stinking mouth to call her ugly may you be burnt beyond recognition or may you be alive to see your child get burnt beyond recognition Amen...

How can you open your maggot filled mouth to insult a survivor are you that stupid or you lack proper home training

Shagia Dan iska!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
She's really strong
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by StreetStyle: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Authoreety:
Even though Im always happy for her, I dont think there is any need showing off her bikini body on social media!
There's nothing wrong in wearing a fu,cking bikini.
This is the 21st century. Geezzzz.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by XaviDayo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
When you go about saying things like

No to body shaming
Love my self

Positive vibes.

It shows one thing and one thing only.

Insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by horlarlorwor(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Appreciation in million ways...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by neweraomo: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You are an first class idiot, an unchangeable nincompoop, a physical specimen with a functional but hideous inside. Yuh represent everything repugnant about humanity and life in general. If I am God, I would have made you an undying maggot that live off the shit of disease infested lepers. It is because of people like you, that diseases where created to punish humans. If I was your mum, I would have aborted you. If I was your father, I would have strangled you as a baby. If you where my dog, I would tie a block one your neck and drown you. If I was your doctor, I will terminate you. You deserve to be disabled on all Limbs, then blinded, skinned alive, branded a devil and finally, thrown alive into a public pit toilet. If you are in game of thrones, you should be Theon Greyjoy-Reek.
damn dude your mean as fvck, everyone with their own opinion you shouldn't go off on him like that ,too personal grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by MhizzAJ(f): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You are an first class idiot, an unchangeable nincompoop, a physical specimen with a functional but hideous inside. Yuh represent everything repugnant about humanity and life in general. If I am God, I would have made you an undying maggot that live off the shit of disease infested lepers. It is because of people like you, that diseases where created to punish humans. If I was your mum, I would have aborted you. If I was your father, I would have strangled you as a baby. If you where my dog, I would tie a block one your neck and drown you. If I was your doctor, I will terminate you. You deserve to be disabled on all Limbs, then blinded, skinned alive, branded a devil and finally, thrown alive into a public pit toilet. If you are in game of thrones, you should be Theon Greyjoy-Reek.

Thank God u r not God
Why the insult
You should have just ignored him
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by wink2015(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
silenze:
that her bikini sha

THAT YOUR KOKORO EYE SEE PASS TELESCOPE!

So tay your Basketmouth no fit keep quiet! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by zicoraads: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

This is hard. Still, I'm not sure it did justice to the dunderhead.

Thank you.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by emelda86(f): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
greggng:
Hmmmm better becareful that you survived air doesn't mean you may survive see.....

Shut up!!! Ozu nwuru awun...

Ala tubuo gi...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by neweraomo: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Just imagine this girl is here to read this senseless comment

How do you think she ll feel as human?

Honestly you deserve a Grammy Award for the most stupid Non-living Nigerian that ever liveth.

Monkey is what you are.

Óbò-Monkey

Only an iPob can write such a senseless comment

I am 100% sure you are either an iPob or their kinsman.

No other Nigerians could make such thought-provoking comment

Ode ni bobo shaa!!!

Moving on...

What a pretty girl!!!

If i want to surprise the whole world, i ll marry her and treat her like a Queen being a Yoruba man.

It’s in our DNA to treat women right unlike our neighbors in the Sun rising or dying part of our great country.

I like her physique.

All she needs is enough money to employ the service of best cosmetic surgeon(Certified) to reduce those scars and get permanent hair fixed for her.

If you dare me, i ll do it and probably employ you to serve as her driver or maid.
grin grin grin grin grin grin nawa for all these social media ranters ...what you can't do you'll be saying you will do it.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by zicoraads: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Thank God u r not God
Why the insult
No, he shouldn't have. Sometimes, it is good to call out people's stupidity for everyone to see. When ignored, they may assume what they did is right.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by emelda86(f): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Thank God u r not God
Why the insult

Don't say that my dear, how can a human being created by God say such about a survivor its to demeaning I swear...

Where is our humanity cry
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Atikusadvocate: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Thank God u r not God
Why the insult

You can’t ignore a rat in your house. You have to smash it. Guys like this are like the rats. They bring the virus that cause the plague.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by AbleChuks1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Congratulations you've been awarded BSc in Insult
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by asheyorinitemi: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
See bobby
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by emelda86(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
neweraomo:
damn dude your mean as fvck, everyone with their own opinion you shouldn't go off on him like that ,too personal grin

U are stupid! if it were your sister will you say this?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by chukzyfcbb: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Daytona?

Reminds me of Pusha T album

#listening to Infrared track on the album makes me feel sorry for Drake.

#Kanye cooked the beat from Hell, so lit
#Worth a Grammy nomination
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by aAK1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
grantgrason07:
She is Ugly...... Shrek
u are stupid
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by makydebbie(f): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Kechi, you inspire me.
I love you. kiss
Go girl!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by BreakupNigeria: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Jesus Christ, this is brutal savagery and akin to crushing a fly with a sledgehammer!! Damn it, the person you quoted must now be reeling like he was jammed by a trailer, choi shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.