Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (52483 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Afrocandy Slays In Hot Bikini At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by BIXYBABE: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Its good to be happy.......Nawa for some people shouting upandan dat she's not suppose to expose her body, when Adunni Ade expose it u diet talk. Op pls add graphic to d topic
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by CanineOfJackal: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You are an first class idiot, an unchangeable nincompoop, a physical specimen with a functional but hideous inside. Yuh represent everything repugnant about humanity and life in general. If I am God, I would have made you an undying maggot that live off the shit of disease infested lepers. It is because of people like you, that diseases where created to punish humans. If I was your mum, I would have aborted you. If I was your father, I would have strangled you as a baby. If you where my dog, I would tie a block one your neck and drown you. If I was your doctor, I will terminate you. You deserve to be disabled on all Limbs, then blinded, skinned alive, branded a devil and finally, thrown alive into a public pit toilet. If you are in game of thrones, you should be Theon Greyjoy-Reek.
Livingfree stay away from this one. He has a burning tongue. #lol.

Guy you are wicked oooo
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by robonski15(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
nairamaniac:

Oga Robonski, you dey here too.

I know say naa fish you come find for this river wey this babe dey so grin

Wetin concern Robonski, concern river wey fish no dey?

But meanwhile, the babe set o.
kiss

Boss, man shall not live by fish alone Oo.. I also do read other topics too.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by robonski15(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
merahki:

That you found that funny is more worrying to me than the unfunny quote you posted
His was downright cruel (joke or note), but that's about it
There is something disturbingly cloying about yours and the ones that liked it

In summary, how was that post so funny that it was killing you with laugh!!?? Of all the things to laugh about
(Maybe I have lost my sense of humour, but, I don't think so)
Is it your laugh
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by MrNigeria2018: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=BreakupNigeria post=69440609][/quote]

What a Worthless thing!

You can’t even quote my write up.

Pig! I spit on you.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by amendara1: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good for you Kechi, please control your weight, I were very fyn wen I see you after the crash then in a bank along bank Anthony way ikeja. HAPPY for you.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by lielbree: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Funnystatus:
Good she is proud of herself. But she does not need to display anything or wear exposing bikini to explain that. That will just expose her to the negative minded people whose their word are like poison that can kill her acclaimed self esteem.
Lastly these photos will only generate pity from the masses. Put the hypocrite aside.
Aunty just enjoy life privately, don't let your burn burn your aspiration, be where you want when you want to embarassed without being shy.
But this, is a no
So she should live her life bothered about what shìt heads have to say
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by emelda86(f): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
neweraomo:
your father is stupid for bringing out my sister like that ,you this slowpoke with low sense of humor,talking to people anyhow on social media ,lack of respect is the key to your problem ...o de ni shorire iwo oloriburuku yi

U see as e dey pain?

Ogbu nma a'naha ekwe ka nma gaya na'azu
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by sexdoll: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Just imagine this girl is here to read this senseless comment

How do you think she ll feel as human?

Honestly you deserve a Grammy Award for the most stupid Non-living Nigerian that ever liveth.

Monkey is what you are.

Óbò-Monkey

Only an iPob can write such a senseless comment

I am 100% sure you are either an iPob or their kinsman.

No other Nigerians could make such thought-provoking comment

Ode ni bobo shaa!!!

Moving on...

What a pretty girl!!!

If i want to surprise the whole world, i ll marry her and treat her like a Queen being a Yoruba man.

It’s in our DNA to treat women right unlike our neighbors in the Sun rising or dying part of our great country.

I like her physique.

All she needs is enough money to employ the service of best cosmetic surgeon(Certified) to reduce those scars and get permanent hair fixed for her.

If you dare me, i ll do it and probably employ you to serve as her driver or maid.

whither thy sense oga?

you are one of the most senseless dolts i've ever come across on this nairaland.

well sha, i know you're only joking so let's keep it like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by DonroxyII: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
kolafolabi:
She may be burned severely but I must commend her golden voice. Respect!
She would have been a great slayqueen ..... except the scars, she is really gallant !!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by DonroxyII: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
abike12:
I really wish you guys didn't put this poor girl out here for useless nairalanders to laugh at. Yoruba people say that the person who has not died doesn't know what will kill them. Enough said.
Abike, this age is my motto everyday ......... Ki oluwa fi abo re bowa !!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by ychris: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
oky
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by nairamaniac: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
robonski15:

Boss, man shall not live by fish alone Oo.. I also do read other topics too.

I agree with u Bros.

Carry go joor.

Nothing do u. grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by abike12(f): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
DonroxyII:
Abike, this age is my motto everyday ......... Ki oluwa fi abo re bowa !!

Amin!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by BreakupNigeria: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

What a Worthless thing!

You can’t even quote my write up.

Pig! I spit on you.
You're just a dirty and ret.ard.ded bast.ard. It's not your fault that internet has afforded you the anonymity to hide and throw shades at people who are light years ahead of you. I could hazard a guess that you're one miserable, hungry and ugly looking !diot who still lives with his parents in a mud house somewhere in oshogbo.
It's obvious that you're frustrated with life and it's apparently progressing towards the fatal stage where you will end up committing suicide. You can enjoy your phantom two minutes of imaginary fame where you are a nairaland billionaire but remember that you will log out of your two thousand naira phone and 10MB data to face your real life misery grin grin
Worthless p!ece of trash!!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by BreakupNigeria: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexdoll:

wither thy sense oga?

you are one of the most senseless dolts i've ever come across on this nairaland.

well sha, i know you're only joking so let's keep it like that.
Don't mind the miserable and frustrated !diot who is busy transferring his aggression to others who does not even care if he exists. He will certainly commit suicide if he continues on that path.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by greggng: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
emelda86:

Shut up!!! Ozu nwuru awun...

Ala tubuo gi...

Ashawo Kobo Kobo. Ewerum oge gi
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by nairamaniac: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
DeWisedon:

You made me loose just 5k to another lucky person that I dont know,
Maybe it's the persons luck sha

It was my account you mistakenly paid into.

I want to refund, but I don't have change in it.

Please pay in another 5k, so I can transfer 10k to you.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by pally123: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Her bobi no be here o
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by DeWisedon(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
nairamaniac:

It was my account you mistakenly paid into.

I want to refund, but I don't have change in it.

Please pay in another 5k, so I can transfer 10k to you.
I don't know why I'm having problem transfering the money to you,I asked ifa and Amadioha,and they said your BVN is needed so that the remainder 5k can be transfered to you.
so please kindly send me your BVN so that I can complete the transfer
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by nairamaniac: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
DeWisedon:

I don't know why I'm having problem transfering the money to you,I asked ifa and Amadioha,and they said your BVN is needed so that the remainder 5k can be transfered to you.
so please kindly send me your BVN so that I can complete the transfer

All the better.

Give IFA&amadioha the money in cash.
They would give it to me later.
They are my neighbours.
I'm in benin, Edo state.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Marcofranz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You are an first class idiot, an unchangeable nincompoop, a physical specimen with a functional but hideous inside. Yuh represent everything repugnant about humanity and life in general. If I am God, I would have made you an undying maggot that live off the shit of disease infested lepers. It is because of people like you, that diseases where created to punish humans. If I was your mum, I would have aborted you. If I was your father, I would have strangled you as a baby. If you where my dog, I would tie a block one your neck and drown you. If I was your doctor, I will terminate you. You deserve to be disabled on all Limbs, then blinded, skinned alive, branded a devil and finally, thrown alive into a public pit toilet. If you are in game of thrones, you should be Theon Greyjoy-Reek.
All the jargons you wrote up there are uncalled for . The guy just said the obvious truth so why are you so pained? Moreover he is entitled to his opinion.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by MumJJJ(f): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
tydi:

so she sings? unfortunately the fire didn't burnt her tongue shocked
Your problem is that you don't know when to use the words; "fortunately" and "unfortunately"
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by emelda86(f): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
greggng:

Ashawo Kobo Kobo. Ewerum oge gi

Hahahaha...

Obi akpor di ka gi
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by LaudableXX: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thalamus:
But why? No pun intended but her body is offensive
Marcofranz:
All the jargons you wrote up there are uncalled for . The guy just said the obvious truth so why are you so pained? Moreover he is entitled to his opinion.
May you both get involved in an aircrash just like she did, and if you survive, may you have a body just like her own. Now, say Amen. undecided
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by tydi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
MumJJJ:

Your problem is that you don't know when to use the words; "fortunately" and "unfortunately"

read my statement again ,this time I make to believe you will get the buzz.
seems most of you has toiled your reading comprehension to the dogs.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Rexnegro(m): 1:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Authoreety:
Even though Im always happy for her, I dont think there is any need showing off her bikini body on social media!
if that brings happiness to her no problem she can do it over there cos it's normal but sharing on social is just to encourage others and herself... my view tho
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by ddeola: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Thank God for your life sister
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Marcofranz(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2018
LaudableXX:

May you both get involved in an aircrash just like she did, and if you survive, may you have a body just like her own. Now, say Amen. undecided
You are obviously stupid. I never mocked her as a matter of fact I admire her courage but flaunting that body online is so not right. I wish for you to get involved in air mishap whenever you intend to use one and may you burn to ash now say amen
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Prognose: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
merahki:
Outta this thread
...to where people are happy and kind and mind their business
Let your words be kind, necessary and all that Bleep

Merakhi, you still here? Cool!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” / Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.