Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (52484 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Afrocandy Slays In Hot Bikini At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You are an first class idiot, an unchangeable nincompoop, a physical specimen with a functional but hideous inside. Yuh represent everything repugnant about humanity and life in general. If I am God, I would have made you an undying maggot that live off the shit of disease infested lepers. It is because of people like you, that diseases where created to punish humans. If I was your mum, I would have aborted you. If I was your father, I would have strangled you as a baby. If you where my dog, I would tie a block one your neck and drown you. If I was your doctor, I will terminate you. You deserve to be disabled on all Limbs, then blinded, skinned alive, branded a devil and finally, thrown alive into a public pit toilet. If you are in game of thrones, you should be Theon Greyjoy-Reek.

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by tydi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Plolly:

fire didn't burn her tongue but wind has blown off ur senses

stay there der yarn rubbish make rain catch those layer wer u build for your face,.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by MrNigeria2018: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
neweraomo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin nawa for all these social media ranters ...what you can't do you'll be saying you will do it.

I can do it honestly
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by udemzyudex(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
kolafolabi:
She may be burned severely but I must commend her golden voice. Respect!
And her high self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by mubby4real(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
ychris:
Original small girl with Big God!

Please help!!

I'm stranded and in need of your help financially.

3120735497 first bank
Thanks and God bless
You no add you name .
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Dottore: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You are an first class idiot, an unchangeable nincompoop, a physical specimen with a functional but hideous inside. Yuh represent everything repugnant about humanity and life in general. If I am God, I would have made you an undying maggot that live off the shit of disease infested lepers. It is because of people like you, that diseases where created to punish humans. If I was your mum, I would have aborted you. If I was your father, I would have strangled you as a baby. If you where my dog, I would tie a block one your neck and drown you. If I was your doctor, I will terminate you. You deserve to be disabled on all Limbs, then blinded, skinned alive, branded a devil and finally, thrown alive into a public pit toilet. If you are in game of thrones, you should be Theon Greyjoy-Reek.
thanks bro i wish I have worse insults for the slimy maggot. Now that insult is finished I wish I could smack the idiots nose and watch him bleed without help.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Plolly(f): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
tydi:

stay there der yarn rubbish make rain catch those layer wer u build for your face,.
Ode nie if not that u are brainless u won't utter such statement to someone that has been through a lot. Idiotic Mofo now I think I've indulged u enough for today bye
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by BreakupNigeria: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Just imagine this girl is here to read this senseless comment

How do you think she ll feel as human?

Honestly you deserve a Grammy Award for the most stupid Non-living Nigerian that ever liveth.

Monkey is what you are.

Óbò-Monkey

Only an iPob can write such a senseless comment

I am 100% sure you are either an iPob or their kinsman.

No other Nigerians could make such thought-provoking comment

Ode ni bobo shaa!!!

Moving on...

What a pretty girl!!!

If i want to surprise the whole world, i ll marry her and treat her like a Queen being a Yoruba man.

It’s in our DNA to treat women right unlike our neighbors in the Sun rising or dying part of our great country.

I like her physique.

All she needs is enough money to employ the service of best cosmetic surgeon(Certified) to reduce those scars and get permanent hair fixed for her.

If you dare me, i ll do it and probably employ you to serve as her driver or maid.
You're just a self righteous piece of sh!t, and most likely in the same class with the person you quoted!! Read the trash you wrote above and tell me if it made an ounce of sense to you. What has IPOB got to do with what that bingo wrote?? And you even had to insinuate he is Igbo or IPOB even when nothing suggests such, and to bring out the bigot in you, you also mentioned that you are Yoruba when it was totally uncalled for. Are you in any way better than the average IPOB member out there? Fvrking hypocritical kettle calling pot black!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by DeWisedon(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
ychris:
Please help!!
3120735497 first bank Thanks and God bless
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by DeWisedon(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
ychris:
Please help!!
3120735497 first bank Thanks and God bless
manage this bro, this,you know Buhari is still our president,

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Barzinime(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
StreetStyle:

There's nothing wrong in wearing a fu,cking bikini.
This is the 21st century. Geezzzz.
XaviDayo:
When you go about saying things like

No to body shaming
Love my self

Positive vibes.

It shows one thing and one thing only.

Insecurity.
I read some comments earlier on and some people were insulted for speaking their minds.
Alot of people are hypocrites, I do see people like her on the streets & I hardly see love being shown towards them, but because we are on SM
we all get to see all forms of fake love.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by dyn1800: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
yeah! top notch!!!

kolafolabi:
She may be burned severely but I must commend her golden voice. Respect!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
robonski15:

Una no go kill person with laugh for this Nairaland grin grin grin

That you found that funny is more worrying to me than the unfunny quote you posted
His was downright cruel (joke or note), but that's about it
There is something disturbingly cloying about yours and the ones that liked it

In summary, how was that post so funny that it was killing you with laugh!!?? Of all the things to laugh about
(Maybe I have lost my sense of humour, but, I don't think so)

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Outta this thread
...to where people are happy and kind and mind their business
Let your words be kind, necessary and all that Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by ychris: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Best option
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Lhimeet(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
grantgrason07:
She is Ugly...... Shrek
Stop this nonsense.

If you've nothing to say,why don't you keep quiet?

How can someone be this st*pid?

Be careful what you say today, it might come back to hunt you in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by ychris: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Diso60090(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Bro easy ooh for another person matter because you nor know the other side person who he be

The man don change person to bird for my croco eyes
So tell am sorry be warned

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by 21savages: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Her Bwest is big o.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by magzey: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thats why it is said that to die is time destine by God Almighty, if this time did not come even if you fall from Aeroplane you can still be alive by the might of Almighty Allah.
i Always say Alhamdulillah, praise be to ALLAH In whatever i found my self..

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by Lanceslot(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Authoreety:
Even though Im always happy for her, I dont think there is any need showing off her bikini body on social media!
She's embracing who she is bro, nothing wrong about that.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by englishmart(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

my friend, loosen up a little. Did he shoot your entire family? BTW, too many grammatical errors...

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by nairamaniac: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
robonski15:

Una no go kill person with laugh for this Nairaland grin grin grin

Oga Robonski, you dey here too.

I know say naa fish you come find for this river wey this babe dey so grin

Wetin concern Robonski, concern river wey fish no dey?

But meanwhile, the babe set o.
kiss
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by MrNigeria2018: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
You're just a self righteous piece of sh!t, and most likely in the same class with the person you quoted!! Read the trash you wrote above and tell me if it made an ounce of sense to you. What has IPOB got to do with what that bingo wrote?? And you even had to insinuate he is Igbo or IPOB even when nothing suggests such, and to bring out the bigot in you, you also mentioned that you are Yoruba when it was totally uncalled for. Are you in any way better than the average IPOB member out there? Fvrking hypocritical kettle calling pot black!!

I brought IPob into this conversation cos it beats my imagination that some people can be that senseless and useless like iPob members who to follow a Moronhh

Shut the Bleep up you worthless dimwit. And shove that freaking garbage you wrote up there up your fuckingg black ass you fuckingg Wimp.

I only compare that slowpoke to senseless Zombies like you and fellow iPob.

How on earth would a sane adult wake up in the morning and decide to follow a blind man like Nnamdi Kanu who has no pedigree to fight on the streets like street urchins?

Can you compare how the leaders of Catalonia demand for independence from Spain to that senseless slowpoke?

I only compare him to those senseless iPob followers.

And finally,
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by famosh: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Just imagine this girl is here to read this senseless comment

How do you think she ll feel as human?

Honestly you deserve a Grammy Award for the most stupid Non-living Nigerian that ever liveth.

Monkey is what you are.

Óbò-Monkey

Only an iPob can write such a senseless comment

I am 100% sure you are either an iPob or their kinsman.

No other Nigerians could make such thought-provoking comment

Ode ni bobo shaa!!!

Moving on...

What a pretty girl!!!

If i want to surprise the whole world, i ll marry her and treat her like a Queen being a Yoruba man.

It’s in our DNA to treat women right unlike our neighbors in the Sun rising or dying part of our great country.

I like her physique.

All she needs is enough money to employ the service of best cosmetic surgeon(Certified) to reduce those scars and get permanent hair fixed for her.

If you dare me, i ll do it and probably employ you to serve as her driver or maid.
You get am, man! Na only the useless & brainless IPIGs get mind dey comment that kin senseless comment!

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by MrNigeria2018: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
BreakupNigeria:

Who is this thing?

You shut the Bleep up you freaking worthless pig.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by fhorlar(f): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
People are just hangry today...abeg no vex ooo...although i love keshi so much, am not a party to the bikini pictures she shared..people can be very nasty. she can just live her life to the fullest and keep her private life from the social media.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
oh oh oh what is this ... is this thing a human being or some kind of alien... Op please put graphics before someone throw up

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by BreakupNigeria: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote[s] author=MrNigeria2018 post=69439580].

I brought IPob into this conversation cos it beats my imagination that some people can be that senseless and useless like iPob members who to follow a Moronhh

Shut the Bleep up you worthless dimwit. And shove that freaking garbage you wrote up there up your fuckingg black ass you fuckingg Wimp.

I only compare that slowpoke to senseless Zombies like you and fellow iPob.

How on earth would a sane adult wake up in the morning and decide to follow a blind man like Nnamdi Kanu who has no pedigree to fight on the streets like street urchins?

Can you compare how the leaders of Catalonia demand for independence from Spain to that senseless slowpoke?

I only compare him to those senseless iPob followers.

And finally, [/quote[/s]] All noise yet no sense. Such a worthless piece of sh!t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by derrydinny: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

keep quiet, she ugly af
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US by neweraomo: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
emelda86:

U are stupid! if it were your sister will you say this?
your father is stupid for bringing out my sister like that ,you this slowpoke with low sense of humor,talking to people anyhow on social media ,lack of respect is the key to your problem ...o de ni shorire iwo oloriburuku yi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” / Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.