Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi (4994 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / JUST IN: Loss Of 10m Jobs: Sack APC, Atiku Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

Don't trust everything you read from the media (especially during electioneering period).

Except you convince me you had access to the state budget and how much was allocated for that project (from design to commissioning phase) and how much was eventually spent.

#5billion was the amount proposed from the beginning. That is not hidden. You can find that anywhere. When Adeyeye confronted Fayose with this claim and said he inflated the amount to #17billion, neither Fayose nor Lere Olayinka responded to this. They turn deaf ear.

Ekiti people are educated. In a house where there is 10 illiterates, you will always find 1-2 literates who will explain things to them. That is why Governor can never cheat us in Ekiti.

If they think you cheated, they will vote your opponent. If your opponent perform less than you, they will come back to elect you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by famology(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol it was upturned in osun, ekiti,ondo. just be patient.
those ones Don Tay na..... let's watch and see
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by uche44(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
I like that.go to tribunal we're waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by activistjohnny(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
famology:

those ones Don Tay na..... let's watch and see
of course, patience is the key. let us be civil in our dealings
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by Aboki99(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
This guy may know what he is talking about after all! Strong suspicion is already in the air that a SS governor controls the SC through the wife of a certain SS politician! A chap was recently cleared by the SC and his first port of call was PH to thank the governor there for his engineering the favourable judgement for him! If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by jesusislor(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fayemi is not a better candidate! The useless Oshiomole imposed Obaseki in Edo, Tinubu singlehandedly milking Lagos. There is no democracy in Nigeria. By 2019 let the insular, terrorist be voted out.
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by topsam1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
The Supreme Court will definitely sack the APC and the governor-elect Dr. Fayemi from the Ekiti State Government House when the case gets to that stage.

The fraud that the FG and APC perpetrated in Ekiti State last Saturday will not escape the 'blind' eyes of justice.

Save the thread cos we'll meet again in the future...!!!

why not appeal court?

2 Likes

Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by jesusislor(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
What happened in Ekiti at the election is the greatest show of shame by any standard. Instead of us to come together to sack all these evil, occultic,selfish,greedy.. people, we are there fighting ourselves. All politicians are all the same. Where are the selfless leaders like Mandela, pa Ajasin, Baba Jakande... God will deliver us from this self imposed bondage. To my Ekiti people, pls note that all these politicians are the same
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by TheTrueSeeker: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
topsam1:

why not appeal court?

Cos Appeal Court is not the Apex court or final Court.

An Appeal Court Ruling can still go for appeal....!!!
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by omogidi234(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
The Supreme Court will definitely sack the APC and the governor-elect Dr. Fayemi from the Ekiti State Government House when the case gets to that stage.

The fraud that the FG and APC perpetrated in Ekiti State last Saturday will not escape the 'blind' eyes of justice.

Biko, are you saying my Lords eyes omitted the injustice in Rivers & Cross Rivers?

2 Likes

Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by BabaO2: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

Truth is that you (PDP/Fayose) were frustrated because APC employed same tactic with you. You wanted to be slapping them and and expected they fold their hands behind, because I don't understand what your cry is all about. You used 6 months unpaid salaries of civil servants on election for buying votes and you have temerity of doing all this nonsense as if Ekiti is your personal property. It is your right to go to court, but you must be man enough to personally responsible for all the legal fees without stealing ekiti people's money to pay your legal fees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:

This is after election statement from the loser party. Neco was the best? Are you kidding me?

Do you know some student couldn't write Waec and Neco cause their parent can't afford it??

I said someone stop free Education and you said Neco was the best. It shows how terrible you are.

This is my advice for you people. Don't support blindly. Feel the pain of masses before you spew trash..

I won't reply you again cause you people have no tangible reason why you expect Ekiti to vote that clueless and tout candidates ( Fayose, Eleka).

My question is, what has Fayose done to deserve votes from Ekiti??

Fayose said continuity, Continuity about what?? Even Fayose could not answer this.

Same question was asked on Channel TV and he replied " I was frying garri with some women yesterday" ". Don't you see you are dumb for supporting such person.

We vote him out in Ekiti. Your party PDP can go and die for all we care. BYE
I won't be surprised if you are not from ekiti , Yoruba's always claim to come from a place of event just prove a point e.g Biafra and we south south
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by Ilekeh(f): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:

#5billion was the amount proposed from the beginning. That is not hidden. You can find that anywhere. When Adeyeye confronted Fayose with this claim and said he inflated the amount to #17billion, neither Fayose nor Lere Olayinka responded to this. They turn deaf ear.

Ekiti people are educated. In a house where there is 10 illiterates, you will always find 1-2 literates who will explain things to them. That is why Governor can never cheat us in Ekiti.

If they think you cheated, they will vote your opponent. If your opponent perform less than you, they will come back to elect you.

Why I love my Ekiti people; always with the foresight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by senatordave1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
Oga,those ones were upturned by the appeal court not supreme court.as of that time,guber petitions ended at the appellate stage.but ask yourself how cone the supreme court didnt upturn the elections in rivers and akwa ibom upon all the evidences adduced by apc or in any other state? The supreme court have indirectly decided not to remove any sitting governor by their body language
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by senatordave1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Aboki99:
This guy may know what he is talking about after all! Strong suspicion is already in the air that a SS governor controls the SC through the wife of a certain SS politician! A chap was recently cleared by the SC and his first port of call was PH to thank the governor there for his engineering the favourable judgement for him! If you know, you know!
Your right but not in this case.There are precedents for this case and they will treat it same.please read the apex court judgment on rivers and akwa ibom guber cases
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ilekeh:
It's hilarious to see Igbos crying for Ekiti state.

As an Ekiti woman, I am beyond please with the election result grin

Welcome back.
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by Ilekeh(f): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:
Welcome back.

smiley
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by Oblang(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
samsononyilo:
I just want to tell my brothers in the West, that we also in the middle belt hate them too, not only the igbos..

They are cowards, they only care about their selves, for they know what we are going through (hardship and Fulani herdsmen) yet they voted massively for this evil party(APC)...

Coming from a middle Beltan..

U don't represent middle beltans..
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by activistjohnny(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,those ones were upturned by the appeal court not supreme court.as of that time,guber petitions ended at the appellate stage.but ask yourself how cone the supreme court didnt upturn the elections in rivers and akwa ibom upon all the evidences adduced by apc or in any other state? The supreme court have indirectly decided not to remove any sitting governor by their body language
hmmm all is well.
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by ashjay001(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClassicMG:
you think wike will help him buy the supreme court judge like he did for himself

trust me not this time

Why not do time I'm truly curious
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by famology(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:

I like the fact that you can discuss without insults.That's the hallmark of most nairalanders,they insult you without making a point.
Re: EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi by activistjohnny(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
famology:

I like the fact that you can discuss without insults.That's the hallmark of most nairalanders,they insult you without making a point.
exactly . you get it right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo React To Na Dem Dey Rush Us / BREAKING: Pdp’s Diri Cannot Be Sworn In As Bayelsa Gov – Oshiomhole / While People Are Donating Money For Erica, See What Some Hausa Women Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.