Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order (49569 Views)

Oborevwori Defies Court Order, Presents Staff Of Office To New Delta Monarch / Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by AnonPoet: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Impropriety on display again, as Princess Zahrah Audu the wife of Prince Mustapha Audu Abubakar, harasses her husband’s tenants.

Sources gathered that Princess Zahrah Mustapha Audu is in the habit of resorting to self help, harassment and other unlawful means to effect wrongful eviction on her husband’s (Prince Mustapha Audu Abubakar) tenants. The self acclaimed activist for political change has severally barred entry of tenants into their premises, harassed and verbally assaulted her tenants.

Recently, our sources gathered that she unlawfully locked out a tenant from her premises. All efforts to mediate by neighbour and law enforcement officers proved abortive as she adamantly insisted on proving the extent of her political power and influence.

The tenant in question approached the Court and a Court Order was granted restraining Princess Zahrah Mustapha Audu from disturbing the tenant’s peaceable and quiet enjoyment of the property, but Princess Zahrah who considers herself to be above the law had the Court Order torn off the gate. She flagrantly and contemptuously disregarded the Court Order and even went ahead to break into the tenants’ house. She had the tenants’ properties damaged and thrown out of the house.

Several valuables including appointment and promotion letters, land documents,diamond engagement ring and gold Jewelleries belonging to the tenant are currently nowhere to be found.
In all these, she is said to have consistently bragged about her relationship with the Inspector General of police which leaves Nigerians wondering if the IGP would condone such lawlessness.

It is astoundingly hypocritical that Princess Zahrah Mustapha Audu who has recently berated business mogul Aliko Dangote for unethical behavior and threatened to sue him will resort to this kind of behavior

Princess Zahrah has been in the limelight in the past as we recall that she was charged for committing crimes as she was accused of allegedly defrauding one Nike Kolawole of the sum of 18 million Naira.
Our office is currently unable to confirm if the said criminal case is pending, if she has been acquitted or found guilty

See below all evidence in pictures and a video.

https://leaders.ng/wife-of-ex-kogi-gov-s-son-defies-court-order-brags-about-political-influence/
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Dripy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Impunity of the ruling class and bourgeoisie as well as their disregard for court rulings and the judiciary is a recurring decimal.

If you do not have money in this Nigeria, you have no rights, such a pity. Homelessness is something I do not wish for anybody.

May God bless all legit hustlers to build their own houses.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
I'm so happy she mentioned the IGP. Let's see how this will play out.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by SaintBeehot(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
we've no options than respectfully enjoy the set of people we voted in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by adadike(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
You know whether she be IGP 's woman friend ? Waiting for IG's response though

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Freestainworld(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
political classes forgets they are elected by the ordinary Nigerians they are oppressing, the table will turn one day.

5 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
angry
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
I don't have anything to say
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Ipromote: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
In my country, Laws are for the poor cry

Boost sales by advertising on social media..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by zeal22(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Its in times like this I wished Nigerians have legal firearm ownership. If person breach your property you light their ass up.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by PureGoldh(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Seems she is high on some kinda liquor

2 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by idonhammer: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
As a confirmed landlord, I hate broke ass tenants with passion. You no get money, you go dey live for fine house.You even get the guts to drag the owner of the house to court as person wey go school. If na me,I go use Juju finish you

I will give you only 72 hours and after that na you go use your hands bring my house keys for me unless you want to die in that house. I will show you power that supersedes court order.

Nonsense, you even dey even drink bottle water.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by ForeThinker: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please stop destroying what is left of your heart by constantly thinking about things that have broken you.

3 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Intelligentdude(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Quite sad
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by FGonline: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Power tussle
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by ODJ124(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
K
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by funmike83(f): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
What nonsense, how can she be so heartless, with all what is going on in the country. Nigeria sha, once they know somebody in power, pple around them are in trouble. You see pple that knows ordinary police inspector bragging to detain anybody even when they are wrong . no respect for law at all. I just wonder why they are teaching the law in Nigeria sef . everything don scatter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by HoliMaree: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tenant always have problem with paying rent on time, some will want to stay for free if one isn't careful

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by dahgifted(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Charity begins at home, Tyranny finessing.
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by BuhariEXPlAINED: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Clearance sales loading.

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Authoreety: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lord save your people your children from landlord palava
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Kendumazy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Okay naaw
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by ODJ124(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
****I think my landlord is cleaning the house for me l found all my property outiside*���***

9 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria.
By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by tellwisdom: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Owu don de blow the woman; so she needs money to buy cream and Aso ebi for party undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by heykims(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
In as much as I frown at what she did, some tenants can be very annoying using judicial system to frustrate the landlords and avoid payment.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
She's a dog!
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Women. Once their husband are in power or once in power they believe they are above the law. They boastfully exhibit that pride in them without fear.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.