Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

"I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (49569 Views)

Ekiti PDP Primary: Fayose Tells Segun Oni He Can’t Reap Where He Didn’t Sow / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dey deceive your block head Fayose... This one don go already

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Omeokachie: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oshokomale
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Someone should post recent pictures that showed ekiti people jubilating over fayemi's victory.I don't mean APC crowd o.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
kasheemawo:
PMB till 2023
u must be a fulani herdsman angry
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Goddex: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Merimental:
word...and he who laughs last, laughs ________
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by billyG(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
What can d crying loud mouth bambino coward do,his thugs cannot face 30thousand police.has even overcome his electoral shock so soon?

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Reference(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Go and sit down mister. You've served your term and are not contesting. The same nonsense Amaechi was doing in the Wike/Peterside contest. Desperate, corrupt misfits who don't know what democracy is all about.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by pointstores(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Funny fayose affordable solar inverter solutions

1 Like

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by samfibby(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Somebody should wake Fayose from deep slumber

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
kasheemawo:
PMB will blackout before 2023
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by AdesegunSanni89: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
The Federal Government should withhold Ekiti allocations till October when Fayose leaves office. Because if not, Fayose the thief will steal everything and share to his cronies without paying salaries and may even incur debts for the state. So no allocation for Ekiti again till End of October 2018.

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
This wicked man quoting the bible as if they are Godly.How can you owe people between 6 and months salary despite all the bail outs and expect them to vote for your anointed candidate?. This sympathy you thought you will always get is only from the children from the land of the rising sun an nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Sleekfingers: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Talk is cheap. If he can produce evidence. Then let the court decide.
I don't know why Nigerians are like this. Just mere gubernatorial election, is turning to something else. Uncivilized people

1 Like

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
What of if pdp goes to court and eventually win?
What will happen then?

When an election like this is worn, I had expected congratulatory messages from all over the country and beyond to troope in.
Only the presidency and apc is congratulating this man. Add obasanjo.
Hmm.

Apc, don't jubilliate too much yet o.

Anyway, wetin concern me with politicians.

The same wine in different wine bottles.
Good luck to all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by wolexy14(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
We in ekiti state rejected u ole ......and i hope efcc carry u soon loe oshi ......i never collect salary u dey talk rubbish...God punish u oloriburuku somebody..

10 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by dantyboy: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ask the meaning of ewu, cus that's what u are.
Beehshorp:
No matter the amount of rigging buhari and his cohorts carry out, come 2019 the mallam of Daura would be sent packing

1 Like

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Mikeross62: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Indeed
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by buhariguy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
kristisking:
The only way PMB can win in 2019 is by rigging.
all way Na way.
Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by dobrorhie: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
kolafolabi:
Fayose is like Jose Mourinho..They never concede defeat gallantly. APC defeated Fayose in his local government (Irepodun-Ifelodun Local Government Area of Ekiti State)..That alone is enough to show he is a noise maker

Seriously??

1 Like

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by MufasaRebirth: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
He has never lost any battle, he is a winner not a loser like Bubu
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by wolexy14(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
sassysure:
What of if pdp goes to court and eventually win?
What will happen then?

When an election like this is worn, I had expected congratulatory messages from all over the country and beyond to troope in.
Only the presidency and apc is congratulating this man. Add obasanjo.
Hmm.

Apc, don't jubilliate too much yet o.

Anyway, wetin concern me with politicians.

The same wine in different wine bottles.
Good luck to all of them.

my brother pdp cant win in court and wont win ....ekitigate still dey court remember

1 Like

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Adeyinka123: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Funny soul! EFCC should be your next headache not the lost election. Alaini ironu. Onisokuso! Pasan to fi na iyale re na ni won fi na iyawo re! Mabinu!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by vineyardfarms: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Just wondering the use of over 30,000 plus police and security personel, if ballot boxes could easily be snatched under their watch? was the N5k part of Abacha loots distributed to elevate poverty? what was the price tag of the 30,000 plus police officers compare to what the Govt. has spent to curtail killings?
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by AJETOMI: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
At least, you acknowledge that you are crying at the moment. You still continue to make the same mistake by portraying the election to be about you alone.
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
kasheemawo:
PMB till 2023
If you don't have any meaningful thing to say just get out of here
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Barzinime(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Peter Tosh, Bob Marley & The Wailers. grin
vineyardfarms:
Just wondering the use of over 30,000 plus police and security personel, if ballot boxes could easily be snatched under their watch? was the N5k part of Abacha loots distributed to elevate poverty? what was the price tag of the 30,000 plus police officers compare to what the Govt. has spent to curtail killings?
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by alowonle02(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fayose has exhausted his laughs, what remain for him is to start ranting and wailing on social media. You can fool people some times but not all the time, this Fayose stupidly thought he could fool Muslims by put in Kazeem Ogunsakin who happens to be a member of redeem Chuch ssnrunning mate of Olushola while presented to us as muslim. This Fayose is a stunt and crook. He deserves what he got.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by vineyardfarms: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Barzinime:
Peter Tosh, Bob Marley & The Wailers. grin
Where you part of the 5k sir? Have you lost any loved one to the killings?
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by seunmsg(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sore loser. Ekiti has been liberated. Never again will a character like you be allowed to ascend to a position of prominence in the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by abbasajao(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oga former governor no be only you get God oo

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by bimbim75: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
dionma:
Was there a different election in Ekiti apart from the one that took place on Saturday. Where was the violence. When Fayemi lost the election that brought Fayose to power, he accepted the result and moved on even though there were reported cases of violence. There was no wailing as you have now.

Fayose losing the Ekiti is not the end of the world, he should show sportsmanship, in a contest there must be a winner and a loser. The wailing has become too much.
keep quiet!winner never quit!Dullaard brain!Always use your sense!A good comment should be" if you really win God will vindicate you."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.