Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board (14228 Views)

Projects: Ugwuanyi Has Shown Nsukka Light Of The Day – Royal Fathers / Gov. Ugwuanyi Has Always Remembered The People Of Amechi Uwani, Says Sen Nnamani / Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by diebuhari1: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Even Yoruba Christians like Tunde are confessing, Yoruba Muslims will never agree though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by PeaceGord: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Homeboiy:

Di anyi oga bu aga?

Anyi nö héé n'.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by CSTR1005: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
From umahi of ebonyi, uguwanyi of Enugu to obiano of anambra.

It seems leadership in the east has improved greatly.

It remains abia and IMO to join the party. Starting from 2019.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by mrhowoto: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by amaniro: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Ambode is a good governor just like Ugwuanyi is.
But there are reasons I have believed Ugwuanyi is better than Ambode and I I want only the non nepotic well reasoning people to engage me.

No sentiment. No tribalism. No insults please. Mature people.

Below are the reasons Ugwuanyi is better than Ambode.

1) Ugwuanyi does not receive close to what Ambode receive from the federal govt.

2) Ugwuanyi have many rural community to develop unlike Ambode whose development is just Lagos city.

3) Enugu internally generated revenue cannot be compared to Lagos.

4) Lagos has private interest development with numerous sky scapper by companies as example.

5) Ambode has sea access and can bring in any good from abroad easily.

Any objection?
thanks, I don't reside in Lagos. but I think fashiola, tinubu have done all the work in Lagos, ambode own is just maintaining it.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by doctore212(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
My opinon... He has failed in some areas like unavailability of sex doll to students in Enugu state

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by seXytOhbAd(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

But there are reasons I have believed Ugwuanyi is better than Ambode and I I want only the non nepotic well reasoning people to engage me.

1) Ugwuanyi does not receive close to what Ambode receive from the federal govt.

2) Ugwuanyi have many rural community to develop unlike Ambode whose development is just Lagos city.

4) Lagos has private interest development with numerous sky scapper by companies as example.

Any objection?
I like sensible people like you. Clean discussion no tribal sentiments
Yes, a few.
Lagos and Enugu should not be compared in anyway. It's like comparing India and Sri Lanka.

1. Lagos receives federal allocations that are in proportion to its size and population. Enugu receives federal allocations based on its size and population as well. That negates #1.
2. Lagos State has a structural blueprint for development. Any Tom and Jerry living in Lagos knows this. Enugu is rapidly developing, but Lagos sets the pace and tone for developmental projects, especially the now popular private -public partnership.
3. Internal revenue. Lol. See above. India, Sri Lanka.
4. Now this is the main thing: Lagos is a weird place. You see a blend of different cultures, an ease in doing business together with the mindset that comes from knowing that you can blow. That makes you want to hustle in Lagos. Let us not lie, it is why an Ibo man will choose Lagos over Enugu.Any day. Any time. The private interest development is not only from Yorubas there, but also from the ibos, hausas, ijaw, tiv, uhrobo, benin people that live there.
5. Sorry sir, point 5 is not really point blank because Ogun state, edo, and oyo are doing better than enugu state in both developmental milestones and Igr.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by HomeOfMe(f): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Any objection?
Absolutely correct.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by blastac: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Am yet to see what he has done in Enugu city... Please no one should praise him for The work done by past administration which is basically the Enugu city as a whole..

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by NCANTaskForce: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Homeboiy:

My father is a criminal, My mother is a prostitute
Jeeeeeez, Stop embarrassing your parents bro
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by elfico(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Any objection?

Population. Lagos has that and that would lead to spending on infrastructure and social amenities. All others are on point.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by chris2face(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Homeboiy:

Ewu obimo ka gu oyi
akrikpakpa gbagbue chi gi
Nna hafu onyira hu ewu bu obu

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by chris2face(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
PeaceGord:

Anyi nö héé n'.
Dianyi ndi bee anyi eme aga? Oteemee mu lurutebere mana a namuanu ne bee anyi gabuma ezigbo mini london

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by tasteofcash: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
valopotosky:
Enugu is indeed in the hands of God. my recent visit to Enugu really shocked me. Gov Ugwuanyi is really a grassroot mobilizer. Am actually thinking and hoping that if God answer my prayer of getting a lecturing Job in ESUTH, i will re-locate to the state of my birth. contact me on 07065420103 if u can help me with a lecturing Job in Enugu and i will forever be grateful. am currently on my Ph.D.
contact dis man, Engr prof Eze. 08066094028
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by chizidgreat(m): 2:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Nwa Nsukka at work This is what only someone with good conscience and fear of God can do

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by chuka85(m): 2:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Gburus....ashua ganu azu.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by PeaceGord: 3:28am On Jul 17, 2018
chris2face:

Dianyi ndi bee anyi eme aga? Oteemee mu lurutebere mana a namuanu ne bee anyi gabuma ezigbo mini london
Ökan'g öyi nê ilatar' kê iwer' ênya gbamar' onwo g Kere (xmas).

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2018
seXytOhbAd:

I like sensible people like you. Clean discussion no tribal sentiments
Yes, a few.
Lagos and Enugu should not be compared in anyway. It's like comparing India and Sri Lanka.

1. Lagos receives federal allocations that are in proportion to its size and population. Enugu receives federal allocations based on its size and population as well. That negates #1.
2. Lagos State has a structural blueprint for development. Any Tom and Jerry living in Lagos knows this. Enugu is rapidly developing, but Lagos sets the pace and tone for developmental projects, especially the now popular private -public partnership.
3. Internal revenue. Lol. See above. India, Sri Lanka.
4. Now this is the main thing: Lagos is a weird place. You see a blend of different cultures, an ease in doing business together with the mindset that comes from knowing that you can blow. That makes you want to hustle in Lagos. Let us not lie, it is why an Ibo man will choose Lagos over Enugu.Any day. Any time. The private interest development is not only from Yorubas there, but also from the ibos, hausas, ijaw, tiv, uhrobo, benin people that live there.
5. Sorry sir, point 5 is not really point blank because Ogun state, edo, and oyo are doing better than enugu state in both developmental milestones and Igr.

1) I disagree with you on population. If you tell me number of civil servants, you would have a point. How does the population benefit from allocation aside salary? You would say social amenities. Do you know the number of social projects that has been executed by Enugu state? I do not have the statistics that I will use to measure that of Lagos anyway, but from what I had witnessed from both states, you would agree with me that Enugu has done more with the little it gets.

2) Lagos has blueprint. Definitely for former state capital.

3) internal revenue. Yes more money. More you have for development

4)Yes, Lagos is land of opportunities. But Enugu does not discriminate anybody as well. The only thing is that most non Igbos hardly invest in Igboland. I have met many non Igbo's who fallaciously say that they are usually denied opportunities. That is a fat lie. Many of them have hardly visited the Igboland. I still remember a top rich Yoruba man who owns a filling station called Giwa Oil close to UNN. Very rich. He has more rights than some indegenes and call all manner of shots. The only issue is that Igbos are very competitive.

5) I give it to you on this.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
18 billion?? Haba, that's too much nah,,, how can they be owing us 18 bills.
Those institutions should pay up ASAP.... How can a state be owed 18 billion at a time like this, when everyone is scurrying to improve their IGR. angry angry
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board by Dottore: 4:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Our Governor is not paying attention to the whole of Enugu metropolis that is in a terrible mess now he's embarking on a white elephant projects and cheap propaganda because election is around the corner.

All the roads in Uwani, Kenyetta Road, the whole of Idaw River Layout (umuchu, Mount, Ikiriki, Omachiana, Ozalla) is amongst the worst, look at the whole Achara Layout: Awkunanaw Street, Etudo, Obianodo, Igbariam, Ubaka to mention but a few. I don't want to talk about the roads in Abakpa or the ones in Emene but remember to wear diving gears if you want to follow Annunciation HOSPITAL road or Sooil Plaza Road. Ebony Paint Road as well as One-Day road are terribly in deplorable conditions so are all adjoining roads in their respective axis.

All the link roads from Enugu-PH express are terrible: the road linking the express to and from Amaechi flyover, the road linking Enugu - PH express to and from Ugwuaji fly over, Ugwuaji road is death trap, Oji River link road to Enugu - Onitsha Express to mention but a few.
Almost all the primary and secondary schools in the state are in deplorable condition.
The State Library before Ogbete is a house of rodents and hudlums.. His predecessors left high standards that he has never come close to making a match.

Sullivan did marvelously well, look at Akwatta in Ogbete, a right thinking Governor should have made it a priority to complement Sullivan's achievements on the road by doing something to the two roads leading to and from the market knowing fully well that the place contributes considerable quota in IGR of the state. Same goes to the industrial layout at Red Cross Road at Holy Ghost and the defunct Industrial Estate at Zik Avenue after First Bank before MTN office.

Rural Communities like Ogulogu in Ezeagu, Iwollo etc will believe that Christ's second coming will happen more quickly than their roads receiving government attention.

He knows he has done nothing commensurate with the funds the state is receiving from federal government that's why he spends a lot on image laundering.

Attn: babygiwa, OEPHIUS, chinwe1960, technuel, netoc65, StateNews, Gboy101 and many others.

We know lots of you are doing your jobs as paid propagandists and image launderers. The hustle is real and unemployment rate is high but be mindful of the fact that everyone is well aware of his non performance. We are aware that you people pay your way to Frontpage in Nairaland. Some even make the mods to hide or ban opposing views all in the name of hustle.
No be una fault sha but u people should know that Enugu State has never had it this bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" / Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic / Politicizing EndSARS Protest Is Irresponsible - APC Warns PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.