Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) (49061 Views)

WOMEN ONLY: Can Your Husband Last Long In Bed? If No, Show Him This... [Image] / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by BIXYBABE: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
eeyah
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by sshyne(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Now this incident just created a selling point for religious leaders. You will start saying nonsense like "she took the calamity of her best friend ". Nonsense

RIP to the young lady
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by delugajackson: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:

Na Croatia we wan blame before?
Ahh, Lagbaja. No be Croatia, na France.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by donstan18: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
delugajackson:
Ahh, Lagbaja. No be Croatia, na France.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Wale2593(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rip to the dead

Am a computer science graduate, i stay in Lagos and am in need of job kindly help, this is my number 09075395495
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by DonroxyII: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
delugajackson:
Quite unfortunate. But what's with all that Fatwa and Sheqiri? I thought English was our official language.

Waiting for others to come here and blame this sudden death on her close friend.
You don't understand our Hausa brothers, Northern Nigeria is a Country within Nigeria and the lingua franca is Hausa !!
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Fazemood(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
I think they serve Gaari now grin sometimes accompanied by groundnuts.

Buhari did a bad thing cry

Hahahahaha Jehova see ya creatures. Ah wonda where all of una come from.

Hey! grin Na so one night, for dream dem share jollof rice and fish when e reach my turn dem cum tell me sey e don finish. Omo, u need see me and vex eh cuz dah nite I feel with just salad sey I wan do light dinner. cheesy , Na so I just de shout and disturb people 4 dream o.

After e be lyk sey nobody send me, I just kukuma wake, check time na 12:45am I quickly enta kitchen, go mixed garri,sugar and Groundnut, before 12:50am I don finish wash plate, go back go sleep.

E no funny I swear grin grin cry

1 Like

Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by annford: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
MsGood:
Why did she snatch someone's ancestor na? RIP to my dead.
your dead? what are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by duduade: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
They finally got her after plenty mallams and poison

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by chuckcy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

The Nigerian lady, Farida Bashir, who was accused last year by her close friend, Aisha Laah, of snatching her fiance, Junaidu Usman Abubakar, has died.

She reportedly died after complaining of stomach pain. Kannywood actress, Aisha Humairah shared the news writing;

"God has forgiven you Farida
God makes it a resting-place for you

God forgives you Bashir God is a resting-place for you God grants patience and patience to the best of our destiny.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/woman-who-allegedly-snatched-her-friends-husband-last-year-dies.html

Poisoned sperms every where
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by BtcKingdom(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
EYa
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Allah Akbar grin

No good deed will go unrewarded, nor an evil one.

The lady that was snatched from has a head like EgunMogaji. You might think you’ve won but settle your pending affairs and be ready smiley
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Champ10n: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
I know a man who died about 6 months after he passed his neighbor without greeting. Maybe there’s a connection
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Ikpongiton: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
allah jikan muslimi
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Platony(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by MissRaine69(f): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
delugajackson:
Quite unfortunate. But what's with all that Fatwa and Sheqiri? I thought English was our official language.

Waiting for others to come here and blame this sudden death on her close friend.
Just look at the posts here ...most reveal a certain mindset. A mindset that does not belong in the 21st century.
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by MissRaine69(f): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Champ10n:
I know a man who died about 6 months after he passed his neighbor without greeting. Maybe there’s a connection
Please bathe yourself in cement.

1 Like

Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by MissRaine69(f): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:
Died after stomach pain?

This is exactly why I usually decline to eat in my dreams when I get invited to eat sumptuous meals there.

14 people ( including yourself)are in need of some type of psychological resetting.
In a country with a very high rate of undetected cancers This is how you process such things?
You cannot be serious!
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by GistFullGround: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
cry cry cry

Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by chineloSA(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin grin I am looking for my friend Nneka. Has anyone seen my friend. Biko.
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Buffalowings10: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jadoskii:
bros they don't even share food in dreams again.....buhari az changed everything...

Lol grin
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by fof1: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

The Nigerian lady, Farida Bashir, who was accused last year by her close friend, Aisha Laah, of snatching her fiance, Junaidu Usman Abubakar, has died.

She reportedly died after complaining of stomach pain. Kannywood actress, Aisha Humairah shared the news writing;

"God has forgiven you Farida
God makes it a resting-place for you

God forgives you Bashir God is a resting-place for you God grants patience and patience to the best of our destiny.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/woman-who-allegedly-snatched-her-friends-husband-last-year-dies.html

SO WHAT IS ALL THIS REJOICING FOR? ARE U HAPPY AT D DEATH OF UR EX-FREIND OR WHAT? PLS PACK UR LOAD AND QUIT. UR LIFE IS NOT IN UR HANDS.
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by toprealman: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
SilentBang:
karma or coincidence?
Buhari?
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Lilymax(f): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2018
donstan18:

God bless u for this reply kiss
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by ShaniBee: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Wow shocked
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Reedahgado(f): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Now the lady can marry the man in peace. The snatcher is gone.

BTW rest in peace
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Sofiad1st: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2018
cheesy
superior1:
So,the snatcher has been snatched by death leaving the snatchee available for another snatching rumble

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by abbaashiru(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
babeosisi:
Is her death connected to the snatching?

So this is what they want to remember the woman for
Its not fair o
This is one reason why you should always try to be truthful ALL THE TIME so you'd be remembered for it.
Re: Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) by Lilsameey: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
delugajackson:

,..No be only Sheqiri, Nah Shaqiri you go see. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.