Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC (27457 Views)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Jerrypolo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
NonsoWow:
Even a primary sch pupil already knows that d rivers election wil b bloody & no sane rivers resident will want to lose his life for a thug like wike who can't pay salaries.

I know but Wike will still win. That's what I know.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by chimexdnice1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
lol
you think say rivers people are back stabbing afonjas
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tundeobama:

so ekiti and imo is Muslim lol?apc hv two senators now in rivers.

Rochas became governor of imo state with apga n not APC.

Oshiomole became governor with LP and not APC.

As for ekiti, everyone including the nIPOB (Idiotic Pigs Of Buhari) knows there was no election............Even INEC has deleted the ekiti governorship election result from their website last Nyt gringringrin.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
uche44:
what type of miserable belief is that are they our forefathers who fought tirelessly for Rivers state to be in existence? igbo group my foot. we play important role in this country, Nigerian and will keep playing it until a generation to come we get tired of this role and look for alternative that has nothing to do with biafra.There will be change of governance in 2019 for Rivers people not igbo people and there is nothing the strangers in Rivers State can do about it simple.
Obigbo,ikwere,andoni are strangers right? you and I know you are deceiving yourself and I'm so sure you are not from rivers like I said if that madness that happened in ekiti raises its head in river state well you guys in west should prepare for zero salary cos no drop of oil will be seen anywhere
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by TheKingIsHere: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fineman87:

My brother, SW is lost to apc. This means that SS/SE must keep PDP alive by all means... and i trust us.

How can one keep a party that refuse to do what is right?

Look at delta state for example, the state has been riddled with useless leaders for close to 20 years from ibori, to uduaghan and now to the current ediot called okowa.

I am from delta state, and if a better candidate comes out for APC , I will vote for that person irrespective of the party.

I don't like APC but believe me, if PDP continues fielding useless leaders they will lose everything.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by allbright(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
But what is this "one's " business with rivers state?
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

How can one keep a party that refuse to do what is right?

Look at delta state for example, the state has been riddled with useless leaders for close to 20 years from ibori, to uduaghan and now to the current ediot called okowa.

I am from delta state, and if a better candidate comes out for APC , I will vote for that person irrespective of the party.

I don't like APC but believe me, if PDP continues fielding useless leaders they will lose everything.

So how do you know 'a better person' from apc. My dear, 99% of politicians are crooks whether pdp or apc. At the right time, God will raise a leader for Nigeria who He would prepare to sanitize the political landscape. Then we can find better persons to vote.

Until then, please vote pdp to keep it alive and because the SS/SE has no real stake in apc. They see us as 5%.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP / FG Discovers 70,000 Ghost Workers Through IPPIS / Iranian-Sponsored Terrorists Planned To Kill IBB, Sultan, Says SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.