Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC (27449 Views)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by uche44(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
phase1:

Rotimi thug no dey rant, I sabi rivers pass u. Amaechi dey sneak enter him village for night.
If at all you know that name Rt.Rotimi chibuike Amaechi, you will also know what that name does in Wike's camp. 2019 is now some few months from now on for your foreign little god Wike to be taught a lesson of his life because I know you are not from my State and you don't also know what we're passing through in the hand of that Jonathan made governor.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by bisongue(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
YOU LIE! This is not Ekiti. Remember Rivers is the head quarters of Niger Delta! Let APC bring the whole of Nigeria army, it will be BLOOD for blood!
Ask JTF what happened during the militancy days in the Niger Delta. Ask also what informed the federal Govt to introduce AMNESTY! If APC wants Peace, we will give them Peace. Rivers and Akwa-Ibom are no go areas for APC. We are waiting!
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by uche44(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
mkoabiola:
APC can nva nva nva nva with RIvers state

Residents and indigenes of Rivers state knows better
Are you so sure ? isn't going to be the case of Fayose and Fayemi in Ekiti that all of you didn't allowed us to drink water no matter that Danial Drink Water is a Chelsea player?
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by NonsoWow: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
bisongue:
YOU LIE! This is not Ekiti. Remember Rivers is the head quarters of Niger Delta! Let APC bring the whole of Nigeria army, it will be BLOOD for blood!
Ask JTF what happened during the militancy days in the Niger Delta. Ask also what informed the federal Govt to introduce AMNESTY! If APC wants Peace, we will give them Peace. Rivers and Akwa-Ibom are no go areas for APC. We are waiting!
If it becomes blood for blood, soldiers vs militants, who will come out to vote for wike? Mind you that wike would need the people to come out and vote since Inec is no more in his control for him to create fictitious figures..
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Iceathome(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Crap mentality, Do you think if those Ipob had gun that day it could have been a war in Nigeria.

Election is a planned execise and informed that of unexpected and informed phython dance.

quote author=sammirano post=69452992]

Like seriously? What happened during the infamous operation python dancer. >: grin.. You guys are just chest beaters nothing more nothing less.[/quote]
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Ziggylady(f): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
gare:

THEN YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTING A WAR IN RIVERS STATE AND SOUTH SOUTH IN GENERAL, GO AND ASK SYLVA OF BAYELSA STATE WHAT HAPPENED.

FREE AND FAIR ELECTION FINE,BUT COMING TO INTIMIDATE WITH POLICE AND SOLDIERS WILL NOT WORK, YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN VOTERS STAYED ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT TO ENSURE NO MANIPULATION IN ELECTION RESULTS,APC SHOULD FORGET THE SOUTH SOUTH ITS NOT GOING TO BE AN EASY ONE, EVEN EDO MAY GO BACK TO PDP IF THEY FIELD A GOOD CANDIDATE

You better relax,take a deep breathe and read my post slowly this time around..perhaps you will understand my point and where i stand
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrMystrO:

This is silly. I'm from Rivers State and I can tell you that the support Ratio for both parties is approximately 55℅ PDP, 45℅APC. With that being said, I'm not an APC supporter but wike is going to loose next year, and he knows this.
45% are you kidding me I don't think you are in river state ...the igboid group are over 70 percent of river state and you know their believe towards buhari
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Ziggylady(f): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
phase1:

Muslim bufoon, East and yorubas can never be the same. The sophisticated yoro-morons have been cursed to continue selling their brothers since Afonja.

So I agree with you, the East will never have abooki emirates like you slaves do. cheesy

Chai!!*faints*

2 Likes

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Ziggylady(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

if you say SS I agree but SE abeg erase those clown. they couldn't win 5% with the Fulani military as they'd call it during the Python season 6

See your oily mouth...slithering around SS will not work for you.'Igbos could not win 5% with Fulani blablabla' ,yet your useless fulani army and police did not flood Anambra State like they did your yeye Ekiti.

Igbos and Yorubas no be mates by all indices...3,000 and 5,000Naira that is far less than the amount i spend on data and recharge cards in a month,and Ekiti people ,old and young sold their future away...lol!
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by vjohnson: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Let me tell you guys from s/w, we are ready for you in 2019. You shall see game changer
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Missonas(f): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
AnanseK:

In your dream
its dreams
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Jerrypolo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

Bros they dont need to exist...All they need to do is bring in APC miscreants,touts and urchins otherwise known as 'supporters' from osun,ogun,oyo to vote and cause mayhem and so on..as well as flooding Rivers State with at least 100,000 Police and Military....and Wike will fall....That is INEC and elections under buhari/APC

That was what they did in Ekiti State.

They only succeeded in doing that because the Ekiti state election is staggered.

They cannot afford to concentrate military and financial might in Rivers when same election is going on simultaneously in over 30 states.

Things is, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa (Though staggered too) and Akwa Ibom will remain PDP states for a very long time. All their strongmen are still in the game ready to secure their loot with the blood of any foolish youth that will come out as tools by them and their opponents.

Although Delta state haven't gotten another leader like Chief James Onanefe Ibori (in terms of infrastructure, job and wealth creation as well as grassroot mobilization), the people would rather they die there than move to the APC. Same can be said of the other states mentioned above.
Cheerio.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Dareal90s(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You don't know the route to Rivers
Am in Rivers state presently, in Obioakpor LGA working in d local govt council, I reside at woji. So what d hell ar u talking?
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by gare(f): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Ya delta is more pdp than rivers but its very fragile and okowa is a failure.is it not ayiri that has been funding and rigging for pdp before he decamped who your now uderrating? Me and you know that okowa cant stand ogboru in a free and fair poll.most of those decamping from apc came from pdp and have little relevance.by the way,more are decamping from pdp

BUT APC LOST A HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ELECTION LAST YEAR WHICH A LADY WON, AND THAT WAS AYIRI LGA SO WHAT ARE YOU TALK ABOUT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by femmjo: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Even if you control the 36 states of the Federation, what we need from you is how to eliminate or reduce the poverty and suffering in the land. Let the interest of the citizens be your priority and not the other way round.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Ategberoson(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

See your oily mouth...slithering around SS will not work for you.'Igbos could not win 5% with Fulani blablabla' ,yet your useless fulani army and police did not flood Anambra State like they did your yeye Ekiti.

Igbos and Yorubas no be mates by all indices...3,000 and 5,000Naira that is far less than the amount i spend on data and recharge cards in a month,and Ekiti people ,old and young sold their future away...lol!

in your banga brain, you get sense ba? bunch of cowards

if we aren't mate, wonder why aba boys were swimming in erosion? the story of ojukwu and KANU the runaway comrades still in the memory. confused lots, Nigeria today, Biafra tomorrow

let any state in your region owed salaries and turn the state to his estate if he won't loose woefully. you people should stop crying already bikonu
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by godofuck231: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
when it comes to politics rivers state is like Afghanistan, you only fifth to kill but can't win them, I'll like to see oshomole try, he thinks this is bayelsa state.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by uche44(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
45% are you kidding me I don't think you are in river state ...the igboid group are over 70 percent of river state and you know their believe towards buhari
what type of miserable belief is that are they our forefathers who fought tirelessly for Rivers state to be in existence? igbo group my foot. we play important role in this country, Nigerian and will keep playing it until a generation to come we get tired of this role and look for alternative that has nothing to do with biafra.There will be change of governance in 2019 for Rivers people not igbo people and there is nothing the strangers in Rivers State can do about it simple.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Sophisticated pigs from the West and propaganda grin

Lol. Very cowardly people. See as fayose fall easily.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by deomelo: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Obierika:

Even a blind person knows that the election in Eligible state was rigged by the APC!

Sadly for you, blind people don't see ipob's frustrated and disgruntled anti Nigerian ipob lies and ignorant rubbish.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrMystrO:

Bros, I'm from Ahoada East LGA in Rivers state, I know damn well what I'm saying. My whole family are APC members although I'm the only one Not in the party. Our Two House of assembly members representing Ahoada East Hon. Martins mannah and Hon. Edison Ehie just decamped to APC about 2 months ago, I'm quite sure that as time goes, more people will be decamping out of PDP b4 the next election, they are just waiting for the right time to do so. So what do you mean that people hate anything APC in Rivers state? Your assertion seems like that of Someone who is a political Novice in Rivers State. Come to Rivers State my friend, The balance of power is gradually changing even without Federal Might yet, Talk less of next year. Senate, dem dey loose numbers, Now state House of assembly dem Don dey loose members too. My brother, I understand your stand but Keep your emotions aside lemme just be honest with you, PDP won't survive Next year in Rivers state and every political Expert in the state knows this.

Sorry. You are deluded. You don't know how elections work in rivers state. So shut up
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by nothingspoil70: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:
THE SOUTH (SS/SE) IS NOT LIKE THE WEST(YORUBA LAND).

FOR EVERY PERSON MURDERED BY FULANI ARMY, WE WILL COLLECT OUR POUND AND FLESH BACK BY BLOOD, FROM ANY FULANI POLICE,(MILITARY EVEN DSS) OR CIVILIAN.

WE DEY CARRY CUTLASS AND JEHOVAH DEY BY OUR SIDE...

WE WILL DEFEND OUR VOTES...
Chest beating in progress

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
My only fear is Delta and bayelsa states.

Their governors under PDP has been useless.

I won't be surprised if APC wins those states.

My brother, SW is lost to apc. This means that SS/SE must keep PDP alive by all means... and i trust us.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by HomeOfMe(f): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
kcmichael:
The All Progressive Congress in Edo State has said that the failure of Ayodele Fayose in last Saturday’s governorship election in Ekiti State was a signal to Governor Nyesom Wike and other PDP governors in the South South region.

It said it would take the lead in next year’s general elections for all the South South states come under the APC.

State Secretary of the APC, Mr. Lawrence Okah, who stated this in a chat with newsmen urged Nigerians to stop believing what he termed rumors and lies the PDP posted on the social media during the conduct of Ekiti governorship polls.

Okah stated that the victory of the APC in Ekiti was a signal that the party is ready to win other states in the South South region.

According to him, “The APC is the party to beat in any election. We went to Ekiti to defect an incumbent. With Ekiti victory, we have taken over the South West. Our next journey is the South South.

“All those things you hear from the social media will not stop the APC to ensuring that the right thing is done.

“Only a mental person could do what Fayose has done to announce election results. Any sane pêrson knows that only INEC has the powers to announce election result. The FG should send Fayose to a psychiatrist.”

Chief of Staff to Governor Godwin Obaseki, Mr. Taiwo Akerele, said the people of Ekiti have demonstrated that they were deceived by Fayose’s stomach infrastructure.

“You recall that four years ago, this same man was cheated by the ruling PDP out of power and he didn’t complain, he accepted and he moved on but today, the people of Ekiti state have realised that they were cheated and deceived by stomach infrastructure and they have come back and re-elected the man because they have confidence in him.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/fayoses-fall-is-a-signal-to-wike-says-edo-apc/
Fayose betrayed pdp,forget all the acting skills he's been displaying. He prolly didn't want to look like a betrayer to Wike. He prepared the ground for apc to win somehow. Fayose is Tinubu's boy. Secondly,every state in Nigeria cannot be apc because Nigeria is not a one party state. We know how much apc has been trying to win Rivers state. If they win Rivers,it'll be the biggest catcy ever for then;just like catching shaq O'Neal-big big catch.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by NairaMaster1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hector09:
See dreamers, APC dont even exist her in rivers state

1.They forgot what happened to them in Anambara.

2. They also forgot that 2019 is a general election where every politician will be fighting for his head.

Time shall tell.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by HomeOfMe(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

Bros they dont need to exist...All they need to do is bring in APC miscreants,touts and urchins otherwise known as 'supporters' from osun,ogun,oyo to vote and cause mayhem and so on..as well as flooding Rivers State with at least 100,000 Police and Military....and Wike will fall....That is INEC and elections under buhari/APC

That was what they did in Ekiti State.
I've noticed that they've become more arrogant since they won in Ekiti,beating chest.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Tundeobama(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

They will fail.
We arnt Muslims.
so ekiti and imo is Muslim lol?apc hv two senators now in rivers.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Tundeobama(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
how come rivers hv two apc senators out of 3?plenty house of reps.Igbos and noise we cant believe ur chest beating again in west.They make mouth if anything do kanu till today nothing happen.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Ziggylady(f): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I've noticed that they've become more arrogu since they won in Ekiti,beating chest.

Extremely arrogant..they feel they have conquered the World.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by OlaPhils(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
One thing you forgot is that the Igbo does not reason like the Yorubas.
Igbo does not believe on mirage and they are not easily deceived
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MrMystrO(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fineman87:

Sorry. You are deluded. You don't know how elections work in rivers state. So shut up

Excuse me, Are you from Rivers State? And if you are please Explain to me how elections Work in Rivers State. Maybe I don't know enough and I'll be happy to know, so would you mind explaining please?
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by NonsoWow: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jerrypolo:

They only succeeded in doing that because the Ekiti state election is staggered.

They cannot afford to concentrate military and financial might in Rivers when same election is going on simultaneously in over 30 states.

Things is, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa (Though staggered too) and Akwa Ibom will remain PDP states for a very long time. All their strongmen are still in the game ready to secure their loot with the blood of any foolish youth that will come out as tools by them and their opponents.

Although Delta state haven't gotten another leader like Chief James Onanefe Ibori (in terms of infrastructure, job and wealth creation as well as grassroot mobilization), the people would rather they die there than move to the APC. Same can be said of the other states mentioned above.
Cheerio.
Even a primary sch pupil already knows that d rivers election wil b bloody & no sane rivers resident will want to lose his life for a thug like wike who can't pay salaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures / Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.