Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (62932 Views)

Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Yobe (Photos) / 2023: Osinbajo Storms Yobe (Photos) / 2023: Emefiele-Buni Presidential Posters Flood Yobe [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by HunWI: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
I lost my friends why the military lying many soldiers killed
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by oweman: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Are we very sure the IPOB people are not into the boko haram group now ?
this story is not only fake but has the signature of the biafrogs .
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by hush15: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
And 30,000 policemen and unknown number of Soldiers are in Ekiti?

One Thing I know, Nigeria will survive this Phase

Abegi, when it was mentioned, everyone's obession of hate on Fayose couldnt see any reason why there was everything wrong with that. Thats the more reason why ekiti elections is a fraud but ofcourse, this isnt about ekiti elections but about an insincere and incompetent government

Misplaced priorities everywhere

1 Like

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

All Local Governments got Bokoharam holding territories

Funny i just came back from Maiduguri and yet i am still alive.I am 100℅ sure u never been to north east and yet u are busy imaging shi-t to type about the region.Since all the local government boko haram,please mention the name of five towns in the state since u are an expert.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by mikolosis(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chronic listener of talk fm its okay with okey spotted
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by blackfase(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na to dey flex muscle dey harrass civilians dem sabi...oshisko!

1 Like

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

Funny i just came back from Maiduguri and yet i am still alive.I am 100℅ sure u never been to north east and yet u are busy imaging shi-t to type about the region.Since all the local government boko haram,please mention the name of five towns in the state since u are an expert.

Oga i work with an NGO here not just in Maiduguri from Monguno to Gwoza to Pulka to Rann to Damasak to Gamboru. Everyone on Nairaland know i've been here since 2016 maybe you can go through my comments. Tomorrow i'm visiting Damboa

5 Likes

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by 2kris(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Bokoharam controls over 70% of the landmass in Bornu and Yobe

so says Samuel Anyawu
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by dabiton: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
My brother they will never listen to reason. They detest the truth but wickedness, bigotry & hypocrisy is a Frankenstein monster that will surely eat its creator. God is sufficient!!!

SamuelAnyawu:

Oga i work with an NGO here not just in Maiduguri from Monguno to Gwoza to Pulka to Rann to Damasak to Gamboru. Everyone on Nairaland know i've been here since 2016 maybe you can go through my comments. Tomorrow i'm visiting Damboa
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

You went to Maiduguri and you are crowing. Why didnt you leave the comfort of the big city and visit a loxal government nearby
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Silvermoney:
Thats the aftereffect of the BH decimation. The ragtags reduced the base to a mere outpost.
grin grin grin
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Aseneshii: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
You were able to visit all these area and you still claim thwt control 70% ? Haba na! Fear God oo
SamuelAnyawu:

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by denko(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Over 100 soldiers killed, murdered, sent to their early grave in yobe after BH attack.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
invincible007:

Bros, you are a Civilian and you are not in N. E.
BELIEVE THE ARMY REPORT AT YOUR OWN PERIL. WHAT MEDIA REPORTED IS NOT WORSE THAN WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, IT WAS Bloody.

Which part of the North east are you from?
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

I hope you know this is Treason?
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by pitsonbay: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
U don mean it
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by cytell56: 12:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Angelanest:
Here are pictures of the military base which was recently attacked by Boko Haram insurgents in Yobe state. Some soldiers were reported missing after Boko Haram insurgents overran a military base in the remote part of the North-East, in the second major assault on the armed forces in two days.

The militants invaded the base holding more than 700 soldiers in Yobe State.

Fewer than 100 soldiers returned following the attack, which took place just 24 hours after Boko Haram fighters ambushed a military convoy in neighbouring Borno State on Friday.

Meanwhile, the army has released a press statement to that effect. Read below;

The attention of the Nigerian Army has been drawn to a publication on the front page of Daily Trust Newspaper of Monday, 16 July 2018 titled “BOKO HARAM OVERRUN MILITARY BASE IN YOBE, SOLDIERS MISSING”. In the said story, the report stated inter alia, that “over six hundred soldiers are still missing after suspected Boko Haram militants overran a military base in Yobe state”.

The Nigerian Army wishes to state categorically that the report is not only untrue but capable of misleading members of the general public.

The write-up further alleged that about 100 of the troops that disappeared from the base in Jilli after the clash have reported in Geidam town but very few of them had their weapons with them.

Contrary to the report, the Army wishes to state that, although the base was attacked by suspected Boko Haram insurgents, troops reorganised and successfully repelled the attack and normalcy has since returned to the area. Also, all the troops in the base were accounted for contrary to the report.

Consequently, the Nigerian Army wishes to state that the fight against Boko Haram Terrorists in the North Eastern parts of the country is yielding positive result that lead to the return of some Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) back to their ancestral homes.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/photos-from-the-military-base-which-was-attacked-by-boko-haram-in-yobe.html

Lieing government, lieing military, every where nah lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by krisdzhon: 1:10am On Jul 17, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Wat a shame!

How can ur military base be overun by rag tag militants in ur own country continously?

When the military base of d United States army in Iraq or Afghanistan was hardly overun by d local militants, talkless of their military bases in their own country.

It's a game plan designed to systematically purge the Nigeria Military of non Hausa-Fulani members of the Nigerian Army! Check the statistics of those deployed to the North East to fight Boko Haram... they are predominantly from other parts of the Country but Hausa-Fulani!

When the GEJ lead administration wanted eliminating Boko Haram on the advise of then Army Chief, Gen. Ihejirika, the Hausa-Fulanis in the National Assemble kicked against the move, saying Boko Haram should be granted amnesty!

Sadly, Boko Haram is an instrument of the Hausa-Fulanis with the primary mission of eliminating the Christian Remnants in the North, while at the same time providing a good ground for deploying other non Hausa-Fulani members of the Arm Forces to death in the hands of Almanjiri-based Boko Haram!

BOKO HARAM IS PURELY AN INSTRUMENT OF ISLAMIC JIHAD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Tope2330: 1:16am On Jul 17, 2018
this picture is a lie how can such number of vehicles burn and the grass around den remained green and untouched by the fire
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

your kidding
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 2:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Believe the FG at your own peril...
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by olerismith(m): 4:04am On Jul 17, 2018
the Nigeria military lacks intelligence, what they know how to do is to attack physically but lack intelligence gathering.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 4:15am On Jul 17, 2018
A whole military base chai., we are not save anymore in this country. Its a big shame.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 4:20am On Jul 17, 2018
9jaArea:
The media is doing us no good in this country.

The media is the fourth Arm of the government, the earlier you know this, the better.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 4:23am On Jul 17, 2018
shigoslim:
Many don't know that Bokoharam still a big treat to Nigeria, only that the Government of the day has silent the media in order for us to believe they have been Technically defeated . If you have soldier in the Trouble they will tell you the real fact, How many country in the world has been able to defeat Terrorist in the world hell No? Some country are in even benefiting in this game because they will have to sell ammunition to both side.
Is about Time things will review , let us just fold our harms and watch how the event unfold.

The real gist is that this government have been able to silence the media on reporting news concerning bokoharam,unlike the previous government.

No wonder lai said they have been technically defeated.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by edupedia: 4:54am On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

Very true

...So in which part of those two states are living?.... Or u are just lying because of 2019?... U can't fool anyone with your falsehood....
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Consequently, the Nigerian Army wishes to state that the fight against Boko Haram Terrorists in the North Eastern parts of the country is yielding positive result that lead to the return of some Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) back to their ancestral homes.

this got me sicken.... the fight against terrorist is yielding positive results and the useless Army can't even defend a military base with over 1000 military personnel's , APC has inflicted Nigeria Army , lies upon lies
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by hurlaryinkah(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
But, I thought Buhari withdrew $1bn to fight BH? What's happening please, is it that the barber doesn't know how to barb or that the ✂ is not sharp??

Luggard and Shaw, una no go rest well I swear

Point of correction,the senate queried the intention of that $1B which was meant for fighting insurgents and he withdrew the action.You can confirm from other sources.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2018
But the grass under and around these trucks are not burnt looking so fresh and green pls guys zoom the picture again and take a look.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2018
9jaArea:

Exclude my media. Please

I reported it..
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Dayoara: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2018
If a living tree is been shredded by storm how much more the dried one.

Meaning if a military base could be turn upside down like these, then the civilian community is doomed.

For how long shall we drink this cup of agony, our government has failed it's primary duty.... It's a shame on Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2018
9jaArea:

U mean they shouldn't have reported??
So your ignorant type will nor make mistake fall for the government lies to travel to yobe or borno or around there..
I think you should be grateful to the media rather..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary / Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.