Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board (42262 Views)

Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer / Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles / Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by SooCute(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by RedAlert08(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
blesson04:
Am about to start a new life have acquired land for farming but i need a financial support, the land owners said they would collect the land if work doesn't commence please help @all

Uba
emmanuel o. blessing

Thanks
How much do you need?
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by RedAlert08(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Even if they are, if these two can play their cards well, na sure U.S/U.K visa be that.
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Martinez19(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bossontop:
shocked shocked shocked
Please can someone explain to me what "MORAL" AND "POLICE" are doing in d same sentence because im not understanding

[img]https://media1./images/2c7fa0bfa6a69bb45b1a1ad7e715a6d7/tenor.gif?itemid=5883733[/img]
grin

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
blesson04:
Am about to start a new life have acquired land for farming but i need a financial support, the land owners said they would collect the land if work doesn't commence please help @all

Uba
emmanuel o. blessing

Thanks

You no pay for the land u buy?

How can you buy a land and the people you paid still want to collect your land because you've not used the land ...

U no know lawyer or police station?

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Quality20(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Olalan:
Moral police in the north........ where all sort of vices abound
its ppl from d south who are enticing n facilitating northerners into vices by secretly opening brothels and bear parlours in our Shari'a states to make money and spoil d locals whom they could entice.
after enticing d locals to evils ,u guys will turn around and start insulting d Muslims that they only appear religious but are just as bad as southerners

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by kingthreat(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sorry, but imagining party with these beautiful damsels grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Nigeria is burning abi na lesbians wan solve awa problems?

Lesbianism na normal thing now. Na something wey don dey rampant. If you know, you know.
is it legal?

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by xtervaganza(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Everything offends Islam
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by kingthreat(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Women are inherently bisexual or bi-curious. The exonerated duo may not dig v-jay-jay exclusively, but they sure as hell love to explore. It's hard wired in their dna.

Its possible your mum might have engaged in lesbo too

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by EtisalzTreasure: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Women are inherently bisexual or bi-curious. The exonerated duo may not dig v-jay-jay exclusively, but they sure as hell love to explore. It's hard wired in their dna.
Scattered children everywhere
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by phreakabitoo: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bossontop:
shocked shocked shocked
Please can someone explain to me what "MORAL" AND "POLICE" are doing in d same sentence because im not understanding

[img]https://media1./images/2c7fa0bfa6a69bb45b1a1ad7e715a6d7/tenor.gif?itemid=5883733[/img]

LMAO... only in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by phreakabitoo: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
And what type of "investigations", did Bokoharam police conduct to derive this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
kingthreat:

Its possible your mum might have engaged in lesbo too
And your mom too.
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by winsh: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
They tied head, cover face cover leg, carry forehead nack ground still they're lesbians. Tufia!
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by AngelicBeing: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bossontop:
shocked shocked shocked

tongue
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by mooremoney(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
and Bobrisky is walking freely Na wa oo
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Leonbonapart(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Zionista:
How did they verify if they are guilty or not? Moral slow pokes policemen.
my thought exactly. The lady that reported them might be right
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by kingthreat(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

And your mom too.

I dont believe in your retarded theory. Sorry it doesn't apply to me
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by anigold(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bossontop:
shocked shocked shocked

what's good governance and apc doing in the sane sentence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
kingthreat:

I dont believe in your retarded theory. Sorry it doesn't apply to me

Ignorance is not an achievement, bro. Inasmuch as I would like to take the credit, the "theory" is neither mine neither is it slow. It was asserted by the brightest minds in that particular field of study after several researches. Quit being so dense and delusional and take a gander in the links below.

- Women are either bisexual or gay but 'never straight' - Telegraph
- Study Suggests Women Are Bisexual Or Gay, But Almost Never Straight - iFlscience
- No woman 'totally straight', study says - BBC
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Eaglesence: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
vallycan:
Buh dis two sure look like one...
Lesbianist on code...
Don't quote me oh...i no well today

You no well but you get mouth undecided
vallycan:
Buh dis two sure look like one...
Lesbianist on code...
Don't quote me oh...i no well today

You no well but you get mouth
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by shellsea(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bossontop:
shocked shocked shocked

BROS, Me seff, I wonder ooooo. na big words and opposite

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Bnladan(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
benn94:
Gay and lesbian relationship is not a crime, I don't know what is wrong with our system in this country. We always go after irrelevant issues... Rubbish!!!!
shut up! and go and study d law of d land. Homosexuality is an offence punishable under both d penal nd criminal codes. If u hv problem with dat, relocate to Europe or America wia countries dia accept it. Mtseew

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Jerrypolo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
nanakgh:
Moral police is a real thing in Nigeria. Wow. Its impact is seen all across your country in how developed and advanced your are in tech, industry and all the other fields. I mean, look at those silly Americans, Asians and Europeans who focus on practical education, science and research, see how underdeveloped they are. They even have the highest number of poor people in the world, right?... right?

Yes and they rely on us for imports of basic necessities.
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Bnladan(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
All those hypocrites who see nothing wrong in homosexuality, I pray God give them sons and daughters that re gay/lesbians. May their sons be bobriskys and dia daughters be denrele eduns
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by benn94(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bnladan:
shut up! and go and study d law of d land. Homosexuality is an offence punishable under both d penal nd criminal codes. If u hv problem with dat, relocate to Europe or America wia countries dia accept it. Mtseew
shut the fvck up and get off my mention.
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Mpamaegbu: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
blesson04:

Uba
emmanuel o. blessing

Thanks
Is this the new 419 format?
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Gerrard59(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bnladan:

Re-read the constitution again, homosexuality is NOT a criminal offence. What becomes a criminal offence is when they marry or are caught in the act.

A person who registers, operates or participates in gay clubs, societies or organizations, or directly or indirectly makes public show of same-sex amorous relationship in Nigeria commits an offense and is liable on conviction to a term of 10 years.

Anyone convicted of entering into a same-sex marriage contract or civil union faces up to 14 years imprisonment.

Homosexuality on its own is not a crime nor a punishable act.

KoiceReloaded:

Ignorance is not an achievement, bro. Inasmuch as I would like to take the credit, the "theory" is neither mine neither is it slow. It was asserted by the brightest minds in that particular field of study after several researches. Quit being so dense and delusional and take a gander in the links below.

- Women are either bisexual or gay but 'never straight' - Telegraph
- Study Suggests Women Are Bisexual Or Gay, But Almost Never Straight - iFlscience
- No woman 'totally straight', study says - BBC

Thank you for this. I've said it several times that females are naturally bisexuals. Mere physical observation affirms the theory.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Diso60090(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Nigeria is burning abi na lesbians wan solve awa problems?

Lesbianism na normal thing now. Na something wey don dey rampant. If you know, you know.

Abeg you be g@y confirm one
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by cytell56: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Angelanest:
The Kano State Hisbah Board has issued a statement absolving these two ladies who were accused of lesbianism. According to the moral police, the two ladies identified as Fatima and Rukkaya were accused by one of their close friends of engaging in lesbianism, a crime which attracts 14 years in prison in Nigeria if convicted.

According to the Hisbah board, their friend who accused them of such act has been arrested and is currently in custody and will be punished accordingly. .

The board decided to issue a statement to clear the accused names before the public.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/two-ladies-exonerated-by-kano-hisbah-board-after-being-accused-of-lesbianism.html

With all the sharia and Hisbullah, na dem corrupt pass for this world. I S L A M - A - B A D!!!!
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by bossrillboss: 12:40am On Jul 17, 2018
blesson04:

Uba
emmanuel o. blessing

Thanks
...my friend go to agric bank to do ur fine bara dia na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.