Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board (42260 Views)

Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer / Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles / Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by kingthreat(m): 3:30am On Jul 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Ignorance is not an achievement, bro. Inasmuch as I would like to take the credit, the "theory" is neither mine neither is it slow. It was asserted by the brightest minds in that particular field of study after several researches. Quit being so dense and delusional and take a gander in the links below.

- Women are either bisexual or gay but 'never straight' - Telegraph
- Study Suggests Women Are Bisexual Or Gay, But Almost Never Straight - iFlscience
- No woman 'totally straight', study says - BBC

Bullcrap. Brightest minds indeed.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2018
kingthreat:

Bullcrap. Brightest minds indeed.

Smh. The wise learn from their own mistakes and the mistakes of others while the foolish rehash their mistakes. Continue to wallow in the dark waters of ignominy, it's your social right.
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Gerrard59:

Thank you for this. I've said it several times that females are naturally bisexuals. Mere physical observation affirms the theory.

Exactly. Anybody that has a contrary opinion is either blind or in denial. An average woman aesthetically appreciate the female form more than their male counterpart.

For instance, when a shapely woman that is provocatively dressed strolls down a street, an average man will feel incline to stare for a while before eventually looking away and completely forgetting about it, but a woman will stare at her till she's out of sight, then file the experience away into her memory. That's what I have observed. All the women I have had interactions with do this without fail. They appraise the female form much more than us.

What always amaze me is the fact that they don't even realize they are practically oggling other women, like it's hardwired into their genetic composition or something. These are clear signs of bisexuality or at least bi-curious if ever there is one.
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by kingthreat(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Smh. The wise learn from their own mistakes and the mistakes of others while the foolish rehash their mistakes. Continue to wallow in the dark waters of ignominy, it's your social right.

I can bet it, you're an atheist. You don't believe in God. I do, that's what makes me different from you. However if you're religious, you're a disgrace to whatever faith you are.
We are humans and all prone to have fetishes. Some with underaged,some with orgies, some with same sex, some with animals, some with pain, etc. It is left for us to realize what is right and wrong and create a boundary so not to go amiss.
Right now, I wish your mother was fully into her bisexuality/lesbianism like you claim. If she was, she might have saved me the irritation of having to respond to you.
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2018
kingthreat:

I can bet it, you're an atheist. You don't believe in God. I do, that's what makes me different from you. However if you're religious, you're a disgrace to whatever faith you are.
We are humans and all prone to have fetishes. Some with underaged,some with orgies, some with same sex, some with animals, some with pain, etc. It is left for us to realize what is right and wrong and create a boundary so not to go amiss.
Right now, I wish your mother was fully into her bisexuality/lesbianism like you claim. If she was, she might have saved me the irritation of having to respond to you.

Dude, being a theist/atheist has nothing to do with sexual orientations. We're what we are. And wtf were you on about @the emboldened?? You're so birdbrained that it's not even funny anymore. I was amused by your blubbering yesterday, but now, you've become an irritant. Go find someone with your negligent level of intelligence to squabble with... your lesbo mom perhaps? I'm done replying to you.
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by IMASTEX: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2018
inoki247:
i don't know aw sum1 sexual life is going to contribute to d economy...
I wonder. More important issues are been downplayed for useless personal matters. People are insecure, hungry, sick, etc. Yet there here talking about lesbianism as an issue
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by LastDays777: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Bnladan:
shut up! and go and study d law of d land. Homosexuality is an offence punishable under both d penal nd criminal codes. If u hv problem with dat, relocate to Europe or America wia countries dia accept it. Mtseew

Thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by pocohantas(f): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Dude, being a theist/atheist has nothing to do with sexual orientations. We're what we are. And wtf were you on about @the emboldened?? You're so birdbrained that it's not even funny anymore. I was amused by your blubbering yesterday, but now, you've become an irritant. Go find someone with your negligent level of intelligence to squabble with... your lesbo mom perhaps? I'm done replying to you.

Why getting emotional?
Shey you said women are naturally bi-sexual and he asked of your mum, you wan cry. Kingthreat no mind am jare...
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Why getting emotional?
Shey you said women are naturally bi-sexual and he asked of your mum, you wan cry. Kingthreat no mind am jare...

Where did this hormonal thing come from?? grin

And it's "Pocahontas". If you're gonna call yourself a native american legend, at least, get the spelling and pronunciation right. Pleb.
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by pocohantas(f): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Where did this hormonal thing come from?? grin

And it's "Pocahontas". If you're gonna call yourself a native american legend, at least, get the spelling and pronunciation right. Pleb.

You're the hormonal one.
Your words were used against you. For now, we can all agree your mum flings both ways. Don't fight it.

Heya, you even edited your post. Pained much? The spelling is very intentional. If not, do you know how many mentions I will get in a day? Don't be too forward next time, bebeto. Have a nice day wink

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by somehow: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Nigeria is burning abi na lesbians wan solve awa problems?

Lesbianism na normal thing now. Na something wey don dey rampant. If you know, you know.

Which part of the burning fire in Nigeria are you typing from?
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by kingthreat(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Why getting emotional?

Thanks dear. He couldn't stand imagining his mum in deep lezbo action like he's watched in porñ
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I posed reality to you and you're here getting infuriated like a little kid. I dont hold your views so my mum isnt lesbian. But you with your views probably have seen your mother indulge in sweaty licķing sessions with another woman to be sure all women are bisexual. Nigga, stop generalizing. Also note that if you born girl, she can also continue the genes and choose to wed a fellow dýke to the honor of your kindred.
Re: Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board by maureendickson(f): 2:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Fire isn't burning You can decide to duck whoever you want to
somehow:

Which part of the burning fire in Nigeria are you typing from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.