Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria (30711 Views)

Cattle Colonies: We Need 1,711 Ranches In Every State – Minister / I Need Help: Difference Between Cattle Ranches & Cattle Colonies. / Ikpeazu Promises N1m Grant For Investment In Ranches, Animal Husbandry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by LZAA: 12:39am On Jul 17, 2018
greggng:

You should be ashamed of yourself. As at the last time I checked, the Igbos have bought every important land in Yoruba land.... why are they doing that...cos they love living and doing their business peacefully and they love development. If every tribe is becoming agrassive to the Igbos, will they be comfortable to stay or let alone building and developing the area? The time has come for us to accommodate one another. Listen carefully I 've nothing against the Igbos ...infact my mum is from there but we 've to learn to forgive the rest of Nigeria. If you are saying the south west should accommodate the herdsmen then you are isolating yourselves and also making it impossible for other tribes to trust you. for the fact that you are an important part of Nigeria, pls behave same
By yorubaland u mean lagos or ogun due to its proximity to lagos abi?
Cuz i have never met an igbo man planning to buy up land in ekiti or osogbo
Heck if us and europe were reasoning like u lot,all jews will be in jerusalem
Do u really tink after being a former capital lagos will collapse like that?
It definitely will once biafra arrives tho

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 12:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Empiree:
Nigerians are their own worst problems. This issue of ranch i have contributed my little on it. Majority of Yoruba and Igbo are against it. Now foreigners are coming to take over. When i suggested the land should be used for ranching reserve, they think i was stupid just bcus of their irrational hatred for the Fulanis.

Now, since they can not utilize what they have, foreigners will take advantage of it. Yoruba and Igbo floated the idea of the so called Fulani colony just bcus they are Fulani. But you see some of them here praising the same initiative by Oyinbo people. By the time Oyinbo establish large ranches across the country, these idiots will become slaves working for them on their own soil.

I am really tired of the way Nigerians think. They are clouded by religion when it comes to Fulani. So if you ask me if this is a good development?. Yes, it is bcus it improves economy, eradicates open grazing and brings about sanity in the community. On the other hand, it is NO bcus i rather have Nigerian citizens to take this initiative themselves. But the way they think is very troubling. You need to go through my comments on this issue on NL platform for my submissions. I am afraid that nigerians are setting themselves up for second hand citizenship on their own soil.

And I will not blame Buhari if his administration makes this deal with Oyinbo and they have their ranches set up across the country, not just the north bcus open grazing is all over the country. You too said this is a "good development". Is it a good development also when Fulani proposed setting up ranches across the country?. Why do Nigerians have to wait for Oyinbo to tell them what to do and how to do it?. It is pathetic. It further proves that Africans can't rule themselves as some suggested. But i dont believe that. I believe religion, tribalism and ego clouded their sense of reasoning.
You are moslem abi?

Sorry, even if you like shed blood, we ain't ceding any land to Fulani terrorists.

Let foreigners set up and run the ranches. It will be better.

If you don't like it, go back to Futa Jalon.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Adeolajude(m): 12:42am On Jul 17, 2018
These Oyibo people think our Fulani people can do without ruining farmers work..? These son on Waka till death can't survive staying in one place even if it's laced with gold and riches...they will prefer to graze from Benin to sokoto causing mayhem along the way.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Originalsly: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2018
It is really disrespectful for the company to even suggest establishing cattle ranches in Nigeria period....and rather foolish for the FG to even consider such blatant exploitation and disregard for local ranchers. It is the same way the Whites came trickling into Zimbabwe. ..welcomed development shouted the natives...and by the time their eyes cleared.... the best farmlands were owned by Whites and the natives herded into slums. But we are sooo blinded by hate...we can't see the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2018
AnanseK:

Just listen to who is talking. When they have eaten all the donkeys in Nigeria and we all know what other meats they love eat.
Sorry, no ranching for you in the East.

Go to SW. Shey una have alliance?

We are 5% and our land is 5% also.

Thankio

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by greggng: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Take your gospel to people who cares, Fulani herdsmen are terrorists and we ain't ceding any land to them. We won't even sell to them.

Our Governors' Forum, Ohaneze and IPOB have all said the same thing and it is finally.

We heard you people are accommodators, please accommodate them.

About those lands, we paid with our hard earned money not waiting for an FG to waste tax payers money.

I have lots of friends from the North. Great ones. My own beloved wife is a Northern Christian. I met her in Zaria when I was on an assignment and we are going to have kid soon.

But the truth is, we ain't ceding any land to any terrorist. Not even an inch.

Accommodate them please.

Not ceding . They will pay tax for it. I am glad you married a northerner ...people like you should be agent of change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2018
ManirBK:
Mr Klaus Struilesma of a company called Cownexxion has indicated the interest of the organization in building cattle ranches in Nigeria.
This was disclosed in a statement by the special adviser media to the president, Femi Adesina ,when President Muhammadu Buhari met with Chief Executive Officers of Dutch companies Monday on the sidelines of his official visit to The Hague, Netherlands.
Over 20 CEOs of Dutch-owned companies were at the round table meeting.
Recall that the federal government is mulling the idea of building cattle ranches in some states as a way of stemming the tide of killings due to the incessant farmers and herders clashes.
Also according to the presidential spokesman, Mr David Suddens of Vlisco said the company would invest on 400 hectares of land for a textile park in Nigeria, while Mr Hein Schumacher of FrieslandCampina described Nigeria as “a most important country to us,” adding that the conglomerate would invest about 11 million euros in a “ready to drink project, using 100% locally sourced milk.”
He also pledged continuous training for dairy farmers, and provision of fortified milk for school pupils.https://leadership.ng/2018/07/16/dutch-company-indicates-interest-in-building-cattle-ranches-in-nigeria/
...............................................................................................

...Nigeria described as the most important country to us!!!

Wow wow wow.

South Africa cast studies on my mind.
Watch out Buhari!
Good development but just watch out!
Dutch could be bad to their host, at times.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2018
greggng:

Not ceding . They will pay tax for it. I am glad you married a northerner ...people like you should be agent of change
Point of correction "Hausa Christian".

Sorry, we don't need their tax. Give them Ekiti and collect the tax.

2 Likes

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by vioment: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2018
So we can't build ranches.What is our problem with doing our own work? Are we going to keep waiting for our gods from europe to always come direct us and supervise us to do the work we should have been doing already. God bless Europe for advancing humanity. Africa is a testament to that. Before we mix concrete, we need approval from the lebanese or europeans to even build a side walk. Only god knows when they will come help us build light/power plants.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2018
namet:
How will it work? Who will pay for it?

Cattle rearing is a private business, just as is pig, poultry, goat and other livestock businesses are. So, how will this company do what it proposes? Will the federal government select fulanis alone and develop their business? What about the rest of the country?

What about the farmers in Benue and other parts of the country who's farms have been destroyed by Buhari's ethnic group, who pays the losses and the rebuilding of their farming business? Who?

This Dutch company should go back to Netherlands and build ranches there. Nigerians who want to do cattle business can build their own ranches, just as poultry farmers and pig farmers and goat farmers and fish farmers do presently.

There is nothing unique about cattle ranching, except a fulani president is looking to use this opportunity to developed cattle businesses for his ethnic group, at the detriment of the various other ethnic groups in the country. The National Assembly must rise up to its responsibility and stop this madness and discriminatory practice by President Buhari.

Dont count on the NASS!

In that same NASS, you have Fulani Senators who own large number of Cattles that they give out to these nomads for open grazing.
So, no law would pass that NASS because those ones will block or sabotage it.

The best option is to enusre that you DONT VOTE for Buhari (on the assumption that you are voting for APC or you dont want PDP rogues back in power).
Let us look for other candidates in other partys, to vote for. The world will not end if we kick these Patron of killer Herdsmen out of Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by ChrisEsq: 1:03am On Jul 17, 2018
ManirBK:
Mr Klaus Struilesma of a company called Cownexxion has indicated the interest of the organization in building cattle ranches in Nigeria.
This was disclosed in a statement by the special adviser media to the president, Femi Adesina ,when President Muhammadu Buhari met with Chief Executive Officers of Dutch companies Monday on the sidelines of his official visit to The Hague, Netherlands.
Over 20 CEOs of Dutch-owned companies were at the round table meeting.
Recall that the federal government is mulling the idea of building cattle ranches in some states as a way of stemming the tide of killings due to the incessant farmers and herders clashes.
Also according to the presidential spokesman, Mr David Suddens of Vlisco said the company would invest on 400 hectares of land for a textile park in Nigeria, while Mr Hein Schumacher of FrieslandCampina described Nigeria as “a most important country to us,” adding that the conglomerate would invest about 11 million euros in a “ready to drink project, using 100% locally sourced milk.”
He also pledged continuous training for dairy farmers, and provision of fortified milk for school pupils.https://leadership.ng/2018/07/16/dutch-company-indicates-interest-in-building-cattle-ranches-in-nigeria/
The seriousness of cow issues in this country exposes the real purpose undertone. We are being colonized.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by ogtavia(m): 1:03am On Jul 17, 2018
I have been to the North so i can say the North will benefit most from these cattle ranches. They need it more than the rest of the country. Let them establish the cattle ranches up North alone.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Empiree: 1:14am On Jul 17, 2018
LZAA:

Lies
The only ppl praising this nonsense are paid bmc hacks and zombies
U just have to look at ilorin to see the benefits of letting fulanis in
That's not even mentioning benue or plateau
It can never happen in biafra so me i'm not bothered but ppl are wiser now
If ibb and abacha(who bubu loves so much) didnt dare to try it with military rule,shouldnt dat ring alarm bells for u?
OfficialAPCNig:

You are moslem abi?

Sorry, even if you like shed blood, we ain't ceding any land to Fulani terrorists.

Let foreigners set up and run the ranches. It will be better.

If you don't like it, go back to Futa Jalon.
In another word, you are both comfortable being slaves to foreigners, non-Nigerian citizens. You proved my points

Thank you. You are spotted

Note, What's the difference between Oyinbo setting up ranches and Fulani setting up ranches across the country?.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 1:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Empiree:
In another word, you both comfortable being solves to foreigners, non-Nigerian citizens. Thank you. You are spotted
If you like shed blood, no land for fulani terrorists.

I will personally sell family land to Dutch companies. Herdsmen are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Empiree: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2018
[[s]quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=69448023]

I will personally sell family land to Dutch companies. Herdsmen are terrorists.[/quote][/s]
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 1:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Empiree:
[[s]quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=69448023]

I will personally sell family land to Dutch companies. Herdsmen are terrorists.[/s]
tongue tongue
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 1:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Empiree:

Note, What's the difference between Oyinbo setting up ranches and Fulani setting up ranches across the country?.
One is a businessman and another is a blood-sucking terrorist. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Empiree: 1:34am On Jul 17, 2018
ChrisEsq:
The seriousness of cow issues in this country exposes the real purpose undertone. We are being colonized.
You have some sense but tell this your opinion to Lzaa and officialapcnig. Those two guys have no sense.

And this wasn't the agenda. Since some Yoruba and igbo floated the idea of cattle ranching by fulanis, then, brace yourselves for second White colony. It is clear to me there are lots of Im.biciles in nija.

Don't complain later that the fulanis caused this colony again. They keep citing ilorin. What happened to ilorin?.

Because fulani is their king?. Do they kill anyone?. And who told them ilorin is exclusively Yorubaland?. And the id!ot said he sells his family land to the Dutch. Abeg ask him if his family have access to the land anymore?. Once land is sold it belongs to the new owner. Therefore, Oyinbo foreigners will set up their village there and later his family will work under Oyinbo as slaves.

Let's just allow the British to return undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 1:36am On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lol this one thinks the problem is actually about grazing and cattles ..first and foremost Buhari will not all anybody compete with his brothers in the unregulated cattle business that pays the Fulanis well just the way it is ...secondly it's never been about grazing but aboutout a Jihad which Fulanis only use proceeds from cattle sales to fund ...

You are making a lot of sense.
we need to ask a few questions before falling for this Buhari's trick.

The taste of the food, is in the eating, as they say.

Buhari is righ tnow in Netherlands, why did he go there? to Lobby for Foreign Cattle farmers, right?

WHY is that?

Could it be that he has seen the opposition to the land-grabbing scheme he set-up with his killer-Fulani-herdsmen and he therefore wants to use "a white foreigner" to achieve the same purpose? just wondering.

So, the Dutch company wants 400 hectares of Nigeria's land! That is 1000 Acres or about 6,000 plots of land!
- Are they BUYING that land at 'commercial value; or is the Govt of Buhari promising to DASH them for free?
- Will that 400 hectares be in one single location or will it be in packets in different states?
- if it will be in one location, obviously, the TEST for Buhari's sincerity will be where that 400 hectares will be located!
Will it be in the most fertile areas of the middle belt, will it be in the same places where the killer Fulani Herdsmen have been trying to grab (which will confirm that it was all a ruse) or will it be in a 'free land' like the Sambissa forest, where no one will contest its use?

- if it is going to be in small-small packets, will Buahri forcefully acquire state lands (using pressure on State Governors who are custodian of such land, in trust for the people) for the Ducth company or would the Dutch company be negotiationg with the Ancestral land owners, pay them the commercial value of such land and then make use of it like any other foreign company in Nigeria?

- The company talked mostly about producing Milk, not much about animal ranching.
Is this a ruse to just get the land and then probably work it for a few years, with the aid of Fulani Herdsmen and then eventually hand over the land to them in what cold be arranged as a "commercial sale to investors"? The investors being the same kilelr Fulani herdsmen?

I personally think this is a red herring and Buhari is just trying to fool himself with this move.
Government should have 'zero-say' in whether a foreign company wants to start business of ranching in Nigeria or not.
It should all be a commercial negotiation between the land owners and the company.
No State Govt or individual inthe middle belt or the whole of Souther Nigeria, should give 400Hectares of its land to a single company, for ranching.
If a company wants land for business, it can only be LEASED to them, for five years at first, renewable if they keep to the express terms of the LEASE (one of which is that there must not be any concentration of Fulani people LIVING on the land, for whatever reason).

Buhari must also not be involved in dashing out our collective resource or money, to any foreign company, for starting a business.
If he wants to bring foreign investors to do ranching for his killer Fulani Herdsmen, he should give them land in Daura or approach the Kano state Govt that has said it has more than enough land for ranching or he should convert Sambissa forest for that purpose as people have suggested.

Nigerians must be very, very alert and watchful of this Patron of killer Fulani herdsmen we have in Aso Rock, till we can vote him out as soon as possible, hopefully 2019.
We must also ensure that we dont replace one evil with another.
There are many younger, intelligent, honest and visionary people in the laternative parties.
No more APC or PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by mike1994reds: 1:39am On Jul 17, 2018
For the sake of God, what is difficult in building ranches? What exactly can we on our own in this country #slavementality
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Adverts247: 1:39am On Jul 17, 2018
For Start-up brands

Get your LOGOs Creations | e-Flyers | Letter Headed Papers | Complimentary Cards

WHATSAPP ONLY: 08104039504

See Below:

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Empiree: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2018
[s]
OfficialAPCNig:

[/s] SLAVE!

you will never make sense.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2018
Empiree:
You have some sense but tell this your opinion to Lzaa and officialapcnig. Those two guys have no sense.

And this wasn't the agenda. Since some Yoruba and igbo floated the idea of cattle ranching by fulanis, then, brace yourselves for second White colony. It is clear to me there are lots of Im.biciles in nija.

Don't complain later that the fulanis caused this colony again. They keep citing ilorin. What happened to ilorin?.

Because fulani is their king?. Do they kill anyone?. And who told them ilorin is exclusively Yorubaland?. And the id!ot said he sells his family land to the Dutch. Abeg ask him if his family have access to the land anymore?. Once land is sold it belongs to the new owner. Therefore, Oyinbo foreigners will set up their village there and later his family will work under Oyinbo as slaves.

So, when the Yorubas and igbos floated the idea of cattle ranching, to prevent these killer Fulani-herdsmen from destroying their crops and then shooting them down with AK47, DID THEY ASK BUHARI TO GO TO NETHERLANDS TO GO AND ARRANGEE SOME FOREIGNERS, SO TO ACHIEVE HIS SINISTER OBJECTIVE BY THE BACK DOOR?

Why are you asking foolish questions about Ilorin, what is Google there for, if you cant use it for free (or do we have to interprete it in Fulfide to yOu before you can understand it like Buhari?). Get yourself some basic education before you come here to abuse anyoen, Mister.

We are not talking about even SELLING ANY LAND TO ANYONE, not even Sambissa.
If a foreigner needs land for any form of Business, ranching inclusive and the land is available, it will be LEASED TO IT IN PHASED YEARS, RENEWABLE BASED ON CERTAIN CONDITIONS.
Everyone is not a dumb as yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 1:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Empiree:

My extended family controls over 14 hectars of land that is very close to two rivers and an access road, I will rather sell to the Dutch for ranching purpose than to lease an inch to Fulani terrorists.

I cannot shout.

How many villages have Oyinbo set up around their businesses aboki?

Shed blood, no ranching land for terrorists. If you need it, go to sambisa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 1:49am On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lol this one thinks the problem is actually about grazing and cattles ..first and foremost Buhari will not all anybody compete with his brothers in the unregulated cattle business that pays the Fulanis well just the way it is ...secondly it's never been about grazing but aboutout a Jihad which Fulanis only use proceeds from cattle sales to fund ...

A solution is take away open grazing which thus makes it easy to identify the killers .
Good one by the Dutch firm.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 1:49am On Jul 17, 2018
Empiree:
[s][/s] SLAVE!
you will never make sense.
Fulani terrorist!!!
No ranching for you, no deaths.

3 Likes

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by LZAA: 1:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Empiree:
In another word, you are both comfortable being slaves to foreigners, non-Nigerian citizens. You proved my points

Thank you. You are spotted

Lmao
Did u really ask the difference between a normal ranch and nomads who have rejected dat method
BMC sha
Well as a biafran e no concern me

2 Likes

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Dont mind that runt asking silly questions.
This Fulani herdsmen slaughters is simply about LAND-GRABBING, to pave way for an Open Grazing colony right from Sokoto, throught the fertile middle belt, via Eatsern corridor, right down to Lagos. Any other statement is just a smokescreen.

There are many foreign companies in Nigeria and none of them have employed the use of weapons to grab ancestral lands by force.
Anyone with an I.Q even as small as a seed of beans shoudl have listened to what the Association of Fulani Killer Herdsmen (MACBAN) has been saying in the last one year, justapoxe that with what the Minister of State Dan Alli and the IGP transmission said, then compare those comments as to why the vibrant Nigerian Armed Forces that has tackled Boko Haram to a stand still, cant even find a single Herdsman to arrest during their many, many attrocities in broad day light (The were ordered not to shoot or arrest the Herdsmen each time they encounter them killing and burning villages of victims in Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Zamfara, e.t.c)?

Should it not be obvious to such a person that this is more than just about setting up Cattle ranches?
Anyway, people like him are just as senile as their patron of Killer Herdsmen in Aso Rock.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2018
femmy2010:

A solution is take away open grazing which thus makes it easy to identify the killers .
Good one by the Dutch firm.

As long as yiu Keep the ranches in the core north...and who told you the killers have not been identified ?
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 1:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Godwinchioke:
The headquarter of the company should be in kano, we dont want it down here.
We need it in the SE.

We are talking about advanced ranching business, with sophisticated systems and procedures.

Don't forget it a private business, it has nothing to do with Fulani terrorists.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 1:58am On Jul 17, 2018
One4me:

Dont mind that runt asking silly questions.
This Fulani herdsmen slaughters is simply about LAND-GRABBING, to pave way for an Open Grazing colony right from Sokoto, throught the fertile middle belt, via Eatsern corridor, right down to Lagos. Any other statement is just a smokescreen.

There are many foreign companies in Nigeria and none of them have employed the use of weapons to grab ancestral lands by force.
Anyone with an I.Q even as small as a seed of beans shoudl have listened to what the Association of Fulani Killer Herdsmen (MACBAN) has been saying in the last one year, justapoxe that with what the Minister of State Dan Alli and the IGP transmission said, then compare those comments as to why the vibrant Nigerian Armed Forces that has tackled Boko Haram to a stand still, cant even find a single Herdsman to arrest during their many, many attrocities in broad day light (The were ordered not to shoot or arrest the Herdsmen each time they encounter them killing and burning villages of victims in Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Zamfara, e.t.c)?

Should it not be obvious to such a person that this is more than just about setting up Cattle ranches?
Anyway, people like him are just as senile as their patron of Killer Herdsmen in Aso Rock.

Gbam!!!

Anybody supporting killer herdsmen is a terrorist.

Perrrrriod!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / ... / Rate My Farm Produce Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.