Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria (30518 Views)

Cattle Colonies: We Need 1,711 Ranches In Every State – Minister / I Need Help: Difference Between Cattle Ranches & Cattle Colonies. / Ikpeazu Promises N1m Grant For Investment In Ranches, Animal Husbandry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by speedchariot(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
What type of nonsense is this?Who will build fish pond for fishermen in the south south? Who built shops for Igbo traders in kaduna,Kano,Lagos,Kastina etc. This daura principality eeh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Yankee101: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
The Dutch have some of the best ranches and breeds in the world today. If it will stop slaughters and not be on forcefully acquired lands then it's welcome
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by GavelSlam: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
speedchariot:
What type of nonsense is this?Who will build fish pond for fishermen in the south south? Who built shops for Igbo traders in kaduna,Kano,Lagos,Kastina etc. This daura man eeh.

Who would build shops for Ifeanyi in Ojo Alaba?

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by somehow: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
goddykiikpo:
I am very suprised at this development ,this cattle business is a private business, why is our president bent on spending so much in ranching this tells me that there is a hidden agenda to this, no wonder that he has not said anything to condemn their attacks on innocent Nigerians

What do you know about ranching?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Magnumproperty: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
cosmatika:
I was banned for 2mnths because I critized Borbriski. Seun has got to tell Nairalanders if he's the bae d she-male always mentions.

While I was away, I noticed that some new BMCs have been recruited. One is a barbecue seller whose biz is no longer yielding gain. The others gavelslam, manibirk and d others, Cosmatika is back. Sarki & Ipobercriminals will testify of my antizombie venom
U guys are just so funny. U post here as if your life depends on Nairaland, when guys are out there thinking on how to make more money and better their lives and that of the people around them. Anyway, u guys make this forum lively.

3 Likes

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
ManirBK:
Good development and now Some folks will criticize without facts. Just watch and see....

Buhari is his own number 1 enemy. Someone that campaigned on the basis of anti-corruption but is hobnobbing with the most corrupt in the society is an enemy of himself.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
greggng:
I know I will be attacked at the end of this statement but I am known for hitting it straight. We have been unfair to the herdsmen....we all are guilty. How can we claim to be one Nigeria yet we cannot accommodate other Nigerians? What is wrong in each state providing land for ranching thereafter the occupiers will pay reasonable tax? Only last week some customers were accusing a good seller of cutting the meat in small pieces to make more profit. If there is no meat at all what will happen. When I was younger I use to follow their lama up and down at the end some of them will even give me fresh milk....no incident of killings....there is more to all this.
buhari and his cohort are saying the herdsmen are from libya and niger and you are here spewing about one nigeria like nigeria has ever been one country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Pololomaster(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chai.... Mr president
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Teacher1776(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
duroc:
In short.. Bullhari went to Netherland because of cows!!!
In fact u nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Nigeriapen(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lol this one thinks the problem is actually about grazing and cattles ..first and foremost Buhari will not all anybody compete with his brothers in the unregulated cattle business that pays the Fulanis well just the way it is ...secondly it's never been about grazing but aboutout a Jihad which Fulanis only use proceeds from cattle sales to fund ...

Story for the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Godwinchioke: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
The headquarter of the company should be in kano, we dont want it down here.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by ORDUDAVID: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Another strategy to islamize Nigeria. Christians be wise and alert. It will not happen! God will not allow it. Build the cattle ranches in the North. "Monkey is seeing trees falling, yet he laughs; not knowing that his house is falling". It is time for we to rise up and speak against this. Who says that your voice does not count?

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by hollywater: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
ManirBK:
Good development and now Some folks will criticize without facts. Just watch and see....
Buhari is a Terrorist.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
So even if they want to build cattle ranches, they will give the contract to an international firm while we have more than enough construction companies in Nigeria?
Femi Adesina is shameless. Something is definitely wrong with African people's brain.

Spit on Nigeria.

//
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by wowcatty: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dapada!!! This is Buhari's plan B to get your land by fire by force, and once you give it to them Miyetti Allah will be the highest shareholder and will control it, moving herdsmen in there in droves. No SW state should buy into this backdoor land grabbing scam. States or regional govt should go out there and find investors themselves if they must have ranches, not the one by the federal govt.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
You always rush to respond to apparently positive news about Gen. Buhari even when you have refused to apply grey matter to analyse the news.

No way in this world will Gen. Buhari allow foreigners to set up ranches and destroy the herdsmen culture.

This is an attempt to deceive gullible minds.

He is the grand patron of Fulani herdsmen and you are singing his praises because some foreigners are saying they will take over cattle business.

Rubbish!

ManirBK:

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by babasolution: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
even cattle rearing,its foreigners that want to do it for us,black leaders are just plain stupid
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by wowcatty: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
You must think everyone thinks with Maalu's brain like you.
ManirBK:

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by cosmatika(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Magnumproperty:

U guys are just so funny. U post here as if your life depends on Nairaland, when guys are out there thinking on how to make more money and better their lives and that of the people around them. Anyway, u guys make this forum lively.
Nwanne we use NL to catch fun. And if not for ppl like me on NL who has dis zombie antidote, dis forum for don dey smell grin
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Tees9: 12:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigeria Nigeria...
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2018
greggng:
I know I will be attacked at the end of this statement but I am known for hitting it straight. We have been unfair to the herdsmen....we all are guilty. How can we claim to be one Nigeria yet we cannot accommodate other Nigerians? What is wrong in each state providing land for ranching thereafter the occupiers will pay reasonable tax? Only last week some customers were accusing a good seller of cutting the meat in small pieces to make more profit. If there is no meat at all what will happen. When I was younger I use to follow their lama up and down at the end some of them will even give me fresh milk....no incident of killings....there is more to all this.
Ok.

South West is free for usage. We are already building our private ranches in the East. We don't need Fulani unhealthy meats.

Tankio

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lol this one thinks the problem is actually about grazing and cattles ..first and foremost Buhari will not all anybody compete with his brothers in the unregulated cattle business that pays the Fulanis well just the way it is ...secondly it's never been about grazing but aboutout a Jihad which Fulanis only use proceeds from cattle sales to fund ...

Brainless and illogical post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Ok.

South West is free for usage. We are already building our private ranches in the East. We don't need Fulani unhealthy meats.

Tankio

Just listen to who is talking. When they have eaten all the donkeys in Nigeria and we all know what other meats they love eat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by greggng: 12:20am On Jul 17, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Ok.

Tankio

You should be ashamed of yourself. As at the last time I checked, the Igbos have bought every important land in Yoruba land.... why are they doing that...cos they love living and doing their business peacefully and they love development. If every tribe is becoming agrassive to the Igbos, will they be comfortable to stay or let alone building and developing the area? The time has come for us to accommodate one another. Listen carefully I 've nothing against the Igbos ...infact my mum is from there but we 've to learn to forgive the rest of Nigeria. If you are saying the south west should accommodate the herdsmen then you are isolating yourselves and also making it impossible for other tribes to trust you. for the fact that you are an important part of Nigeria, pls behave same

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2018
efilefun:
Never knew Fulani herdsmen came ro nigeria after buhari got elected

You obviously are not well informed and have not been watching Tv of recent.

- You did not hear that Myetti Allah cattle Association IN LATE 2016, invited its members, from all over West Africa to come to Nigeria to claim lands?
- You obviously did not hear our own President Buhari in 2017, say that hte killer Herdsmen were from Libya?
- You obviosuly may not even know that Buhari was elected in May 2015, before the two examples mentioned above, happened?

Yes, many of the Fulani killer herdsmen slaughtering people in the middle belt, are a combination of the local ones and their foreign-import brothers from Futa Jalon in Guinea Bissau
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Empiree: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2018
Humchi:
Oyibos at it again.

They always source wealth from our land.

We could ignorant nod that it is a welcome development.
Nigerians are their own worst problems. This issue of ranch i have contributed my little on it. Majority of Yoruba and Igbo are against it. Now foreigners are coming to take over. When i suggested the land should be used for ranching reserve, they think i was stupid just bcus of their irrational hatred for the Fulanis.

Now, since they can not utilize what they have, foreigners will take advantage of it. Yoruba and Igbo floated the idea of the so called Fulani colony just bcus they are Fulani. But you see some of them here praising the same initiative by Oyinbo people. By the time Oyinbo establish large ranches across the country, these idiots will become slaves working for them on their own soil.

I am really tired of the way Nigerians think. They are clouded by religion when it comes to Fulani. So if you ask me if this is a good development?. Yes, it is bcus it improves economy, eradicates open grazing and brings about sanity in the community. On the other hand, it is NO bcus i rather have Nigerian citizens to take this initiative themselves. But the way they think is very troubling. You need to go through my comments on this issue on NL platform for my submissions. I am afraid that nigerians are setting themselves up for second hand citizenship on their own soil.

And I will not blame Buhari if his administration makes this deal with Oyinbo and they have their ranches set up across the country, not just the north bcus open grazing is all over the country. You too said this is a "good development". Is it a good development also when Fulani proposed setting up ranches across the country?. Why do Nigerians have to wait for Oyinbo to tell them what to do and how to do it?. It is pathetic. It further proves that Africans can't rule themselves as some suggested. But i dont believe that. I believe religion, tribalism and ego clouded their sense of reasoning.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by LZAA: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2018
point5:
In life be a Giroud. Part of the World Cup winning team as a striker but with 0 contributions * 0 shots on target * 0 goals. In life, learn to hang around with relevant people, the world might think you're relevant too. How can I explain to my grand children that Messi and Ronaldo didn't win the world cup but Giroud did
I know this is a joke but lemme explain football to u
In football u have styles of play
Olivier is a targetman
A targetman causes confusion in the oppsition,holds up the ball and plays his team mates in and scores of course
Think ur nistelrooy,jan vennegor,suker,klose,dzeko
All targetmen
The world cup is a seven game tourney so its not the best judge of players ability
Dont get carried away by all this possession football gibberish floating around
Football is way more than that
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by LZAA: 12:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Empiree:
Nigerians are their own worst problems. This issue of ranch i have contributed my little on it. Majority of Yoruba and Igbo are against it. Now foreigners are coming to take over. When i suggested the land should be used for ranching reserve, they think i was stupid just bcus of their irrational hatred for the Fulanis.

Now, since they can not utilize what they have, foreigners will take advantage of it. Yoruba and Igbo floated the idea of the so called Fulani colony just bcus they are Fulani. But you see some of them here praising the same initiative by Oyinbo people. BYt the time Oyinbo establish large ranches across the country, these idiots will become slaves working for them on thier own soil.

I am really tired of the way Nigerians think. They are clouded by religion when it comes to Fulani. So if you ask me if this is a good development?. Yes, it is bcus it improves economy, eradicate open grazing and bring about sanity in the community. On the other hand, it is NO bcus i rather have Nigerian citizens to take this initiative themselves. But the way they think is very troubling. You need to go through my comments on this issue on NL platform for my submission. I am afraid that nigerians are setting themselves up for second hand citizenship on thier own soil.

And I will not blame Buhari if his administration makes this deal with Oyinbo and they have their ranches set up across the country, not just the north. You too said this is a good development. Is it a good development also when Fulani proposed setting up ranches across the country?. Why do Nigerians have to wait for Oyinbo to tell them what to do and how to do it?. It is pathetic. It further proves that Africans can't rule themselves as some suggested. But i dont believe that. I believe religion, tribalism and ego clouded their sense of reasoning.
Lies
The only ppl praising this nonsense are paid bmc hacks and zombies
U just have to look at ilorin to see the benefits of letting fulanis in
That's not even mentioning benue or plateau
It can never happen in biafra so me i'm not bothered but ppl are wiser now
If ibb and abacha(who bubu loves so much) didnt dare to try it with military rule,shouldnt dat ring alarm bells for u?

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 12:36am On Jul 17, 2018
greggng:

You should be ashamed of yourself. As at the last time I checked, the Igbos have bought every important land in Yoruba land.... why are they doing that...cos they love living and doing their business peacefully and they love development. If every tribe is becoming agrassive to the Igbos, will they be comfortable to stay or let alone building and developing the area? The time has come for us to accommodate one another. Listen carefully I 've nothing against the Igbos ...infact my mum is from there but we 've to learn to forgive the rest of Nigeria. If you are saying the south west should accommodate the herdsmen then you are isolating yourselves and also making it impossible for other tribes to trust you. for the fact that you are an important part of Nigeria, pls behave same
Take your gospel to people who cares, Fulani herdsmen are terrorists and we ain't ceding any land to them. We won't even sell to them.

Our Governors' Forum, Ohaneze and IPOB have all said the same thing and it is finally.

We heard you people are accommodators, please accommodate them.

About those lands, we paid with our hard earned money not waiting for an FG to waste tax payers money.

I have lots of friends from the North. Great ones. My own beloved wife is a Northern Christian. I met her in Zaria when I was on an assignment and we are going to have kid soon.

But the truth is, we ain't ceding any land to any terrorist. Not even an inch.

Accommodate them please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / Maize Farmers Come In Here / Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.