Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria (30524 Views)

Cattle Colonies: We Need 1,711 Ranches In Every State – Minister / I Need Help: Difference Between Cattle Ranches & Cattle Colonies. / Ikpeazu Promises N1m Grant For Investment In Ranches, Animal Husbandry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 1:59am On Jul 17, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

If you like shed blood, no land for fulani terrorists.

I will personally sell family land to Dutch companies. Herdsmen are terrorists.

Never OUTRIGHTLY SELL your family land to anyone!
Especially not for Ranching. You can never tell who is behind the so-called Oyinbo that is asking you for land
Buhari goes to Netherlands and suddenly, Ducth Oyinbo wants 400hectares (6,000 plots of land) !

You can LEASE it to them in FIVE YEARS LONG Lease, with specific conditions so that if it turns out that it is a smokescreen for bringing the Filanu terrorists Herdsmen to your backyard, you can just refuse to renew the lease once it expires
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by dasparrow: 2:01am On Jul 17, 2018
igbodefendercom:
Who owns the company? When was it formed?
Who are its shareholders? Are they Dutch or Nigerians or Americans? Nigeria wants Ganduje's Falgore mega ranch solution.

The Government should look at if the company is really committed to invest in Nigeria, or will they sell off after just a few years to new owners. If yes, we don't want them. We want serious investors who are ready for business.

We hope they are sincere and come for the good of Nigerians. If yes, welcome

Europeans and Americans never come to Africa for the good of the African people. They come for their own selfish gain. If Europeans really want Africans to prosper, they would allow Africans to choose which ethnic groups they would like to share a country with. Europeans and Americans gain from Africa's dysfunction, always pretending to help when they're actually busy laughing behind your backs.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:09am On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lol this one thinks the problem is actually about grazing and cattles ..first and foremost Buhari will not all anybody compete with his brothers in the unregulated cattle business that pays the Fulanis well just the way it is ...secondly it's never been about grazing but aboutout a Jihad which Fulanis only use proceeds from cattle sales to fund ...

Pls use your brain...

How many western countries do you see herding cows and cattles?

Doesn't that imply that they all have cattle ranches to manage their live stocks?

If there were ranches in the first place, would there have been clashes of herdsmen and farmers ?

No one can identify the herdsmen involved in the killings and it's not possible to arrest all herdsmen ... It's also not possible to take their source of livelihood and the country's main source of meat and milk...

The best and only solution is creating cattle ranches but people like you with fish brains will keep shouting like a new born baby who knows nothing about this world
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 2:12am On Jul 17, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

We need it in the SE.

We are talking about advanced ranching business, with sophisticated systems and procedures.

Don't forget it a private business, it has nothing to do with Fulani terrorists.

I think you are mistaken here!

Do you have the details of the agreement put or to be out in place?
If Dutch farmers want to set up business here and it has nothing to do with Fulani cattle rearers (who by the way have said they are against ranching, that it is not thei culture, bla bla bla), then that should be considered under very strict and specific conditions, especially that the LAND MUST BE LEASED and must never be a SALE!

If you sell it to even the Dutch farmer, he can either become and "Overlord" on the surrounding communities (and if you know the history of the Dutch, they are very terrible conquerors, Europeans know them better, than even South Africans) and since it is an outright sale, you cant do anything about it.

or these Dutch could just be a front for the same Killer Fulani Herdsmen and if you have done an Outright SALE to them, then they will simply hand-over or sell what belongs to them (since it was sold to them), to the Fulanis who set this up from the beginning, with this Buhari 's visit.

But if it were to be a Lease, with terms like it cannot be transfered to a third party and there are term limits to the Lease, you simply rvert to the status-quo ante, once the Lease expires.

I sincerly think thisis just another Buhari-scheme to entrenchand embed his terrorist Fulani Herdsmen into our midst by force or trickery, if force does not work.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 2:18am On Jul 17, 2018
One4me:

I think you are mistaken here!

Do you have the details of the agreement put or to be out in place?
If Dutch farmers want to set up business here and it has nothing to do with Fulani cattle rearers (who by the way have said they are against ranching, that it is not thei culture, bla bla bla), then that should be considered under very strict and specific conditions, especially that the LAND MUST BE LEASED and must never be a SALE!

If you sell it to even the Dutch farmer, he can either become and "Overlord" on the surrounding communities (and if you know the history of the Dutch, they are very terrible conquerors, Europeans know them better, than even South Africans) and since it is an outright sale, you cant do anything about it.

or these Dutch could just be a front for the same Killer Fulani Herdsmen and if you have done an Outright SALE to them, then they will simply hand-over or sell what belongs to them (since it was sold to them), to the Fulanis who set this up from the beginning, with this Buhari 's visit.

But if it were to be a Lease, with terms like it cannot be transfered to a third party and there are term limits to the Lease, you simply rvert to the status-quo ante, once the Lease expires.

I sincerly think thisis just another Buhari-scheme to entrenchand embed his terrorist Fulani Herdsmen into our midst by force or trickery, if force does not work.
Ok.

But any good way to demonopolize the terrorists' control of the meat market is welcomed by me.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 17, 2018
cosmatika:
I was banned for 2mnths because I critized Borbriski. Seun has got to tell Nairalanders if he's the bae d she-male always mentions.

While I was away, I noticed that some new BMCs have been recruited. One is a barbecue seller whose biz is no longer yielding gain. The others gavelslam, manibirk and d others, Cosmatika is back. Sarki & Ipobercriminals will testify of my antizombie venom
Welcome back jare bro. Gotta hit them heads with the sledge... Lol
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 2:40am On Jul 17, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Pls use your brain...

Doesn't that imply that they all have cattle ranches to manage their live stocks?

If there were ranches in the first place, would there have been clashes of herdsmen and farmers ?

No one can identify the herdsmen involved in the killings and it's not possible to arrest all herdsmen ... It's also not possible to take their source of livelihood and the country's main source of meat and milk...

The best and only solution is creating cattle ranches but people like you with fish brains will keep shouting like a new born baby who knows nothing about this world

At the bolded!

Are you joking or just high on some cheap Nicodeine?

So the Herdsmen doing the slaughters are now SPIRITS that appear, kill people and burn whole villages for upwards of 7hours operation and then disappear into thin air?
shocked shocked angry angry

- Are you saying our security forces that are dealing with Boko haram have suddenly become impotent and blind that they dont see the killers?
- Are you saying our President, who BTW, is the Patron of MACBAN, that terrorist association of killer Herdsmen, who told u that hte Herdsmen are from Libya, sponsored by Ghadaffi and then later as of this month, that they were sponsored by 'disgruntled politicians', is also high on the same Drug and as such, doesn't know what he is saying?

Which is the case?

Read this:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress and former Director General of the MKO Abiola Campaign Organisation, Senator Jonathan Zwingina, is worried about the state of the nation and shares his concerns with Bayo Akinloye. Excerpts:

What’s your assessment of President Muhammadu Buhari in the last three years?
First and foremost, I am a member of the APC and I have been working closely with the government in Adamawa State. I am also involved in some aspects of the party at the national level. I was among those that conducted primaries in Abia State. So, I will say that I am favourably disposed to the presidency of Muhammadu Buhari. However, there are some challenges that even those of us in the party are worried about. These challenges have to do with security, for instance, it is number one.

In fact, the security situation in the country has become so bad, and we wonder whether the security chiefs have certainly locked their wits and their intelligence and their training capabilities that the herdsmen scenario has refused to go away. We believe that the president can do more and he should pressurise the security chiefs to do more. This is one challenge I don’t think anybody – including his family – feels that enough has been done. Much more needs to be done. It’s a big daily matter – not even a weekly matter now.

Those of us in the APC are calling on the president, particularly his advisers in the security department, to change the narrative and adopt other methods of resolving the security challenges beyond the level they have reached – that is our hope that we go into this election and ensure that there is a template for resolving the security situation once and for all.

There is a template for resolving other cases so that this country can return to normalcy and peace. A situation where in some communities, especially in some states including my own state of Adamawa, there are daily encounter with violence – uninvited violence. People were sleeping in their homes and then some people – group of people – with AK-47 set their houses on fire and shot those who tried to escape from the inferno – those who didn’t run out got burnt in their homes. This is a new and strange phenomenon.
Therefore, we are throwing this challenge to the government to rejig and change the narrative of how to resolve the security situation even if the attackers are coming from outside of Nigeria. It is the duty of the government to block them and stop them – we cannot shift the blame at all.
No one president alone solves problems. He solves the problems with intelligence chiefs, security chiefs and if they don’t provide the adequate information and they don’t provide him security information – they don’t give him accurate information, not giving the real narrative and change the language to make the situation look less threatening.
For example, you hear there was a clash but what we had really was not a clash. It was an invasion of people sleeping in their homes. I will blame the ring – security ring – around him for that perpetuation of inadequacy.

I think there’s a need for proper intelligence and there is a need for proper recording of what is going on. There is a mixture of so many things. My perspective is that there must be some elements of Boko Haram that have infiltrated the herdsmen’s problem. There must be foreign elements, because what we have seen in communities where attacks have taken place is that the people holding the gun didn’t speak Hausa; didn’t speak Fulfulde and were foreigners but the people showing them (where and who) to attack are neighbours of the people being attacked.

So, there’s a combination. And then, there are people watching with guns and they are in uniform and when you say, ‘Hey, there is an attack going on!’ they will respond say, ‘We have no order to shoot!’ That is what is going on – the security people who are armed are not ordered to shoot; they are practically ineffective in combating this issue. That is why I said the security chiefs and the security architecture need to be rejigged. So, the blame has to go to the man in the field first. The president should rejig the security chiefs.

Please read that bolded, last paragraph again, slowly.

Buhari has decided that the life of a Cow is more important to him than the life of Nigerians.
Buhari has shown that he would rather have all the people in his 'Cattle Routes' wiped out by his killer Fulani Herdsmen, than set up cattle Ranches for them in the Northern States, in places liek KANO State which has offered vast lands far more than can be required, for Cattle Ranches or put to good use, the Sambissa forest taken for Boko haram for same ranches.

Buhari just insists it has to be done all across Nigeria, in lands that belong to others, others who dont want FULANI Cattle ranches on their land.

Buahri and his Futa Jalon descendants for Guinnea, cannot be bigger than all Nigerians.
We will vote him out come next year. We voted for him in 2015 and we will not vote for him come 2019. You can bank on that.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 2:56am On Jul 17, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Ok.

But any good way to demonopolize the terrorists' control of the meat market is welcomed by me.

It is quite easy, if we are really committed to it.
In the first place, most Nigerians dont eat Cow meat until of recent, we all ate GOATS and SHEEP meat, supplemented with Chicken, Turky and Fish.
Cow meat is the leats tasty and is considered 'cheap meat' for the poor!

So, we can boycott Cow meat if we increase the production of Goat and Sheep meat.
Even the Fulani and Northerners, have you seen them actually consuming Cow Meat the way people do in the South of Nigeria? No!

So, if we want to actually eradicate this menace of Killer HErdsmen of Fulani extraction, each state can decide to SetUp its own Ranches, import Quality Cows from Brazil, Ireland and Argentina (which is where you will find the best beef/Cows) and let their own people run it LOCALLY.

Kano and Kaduna can do it for Fulani herdsmen.
Benue and Plateau can do it for Tivs and their Beroms.
Enugu and Anambra can do it for Alaigbos
Lagos and Ogun can do it for Yorubas.

Or they can just provide the land only, for THEIR OWN PEOPLE and let them invest their own money to set up the Ranches, without pumping Govt money into it.

That way, their wont be movement of Cattle across any land, no open grazing, no damaging of crops, no slaughter or trying to claim other people's land and all other wicked things associated with the killer Fulani Herdsmen and their Patron in Aso Rock.

This problem could have been solved one year ago, if we did not have another kller Fulani Herdsman as our President.
Just tell each state that thinks it wants to set up its own Ranch, to go ahead and those than dont want, to buy from those who want to...

and then track down all killer herdsmen, from wherever they are and wherever they are hiding.
But who-sai, Buahri will never do that becausehe knows the killers are acting on his own instruction and under his security cover

Whatever good Buhari has brought to the table (and there are some), he has negated them by ten folds, with his condoning of these killings of innocent Nigerians, by his terrorist Fulani Herdsmen that he supports and tacitly encourages
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 3:02am On Jul 17, 2018
One4me:

It is quite easy, if we are really committed to it.
In the first place, most Nigerians dont eat Cow meat until of recent, we all ate GOATS and SHEEP meat, supplemented with Chicken, Turky and Fish.
Cow meat is the leats tasty and is considered 'cheap meat' for the poor!

So, we can boycott Cow meat if we increase the production of Goat and Sheep meat.
Even the Fulani and Northerners, have you seen them actually consuming Cow Meat the way people do in the South of Nigeria? No!

So, if we want to actually eradicate this menace of Killer HErdsmen of Fulani extraction, each state can decide to SetUp its own Ranches, import Quality Cows from Brazil, Ireland and Argentina (which is where you will find the best beef/Cows) and let their own people run it LOCALLY.

Kano and Kaduna can do it for Fulani herdsmen.
Benue and Plateau can do it for Tivs and their Beroms.
Enugu and Anambra can do it for Alaigbos
Lagos and Ogun can do it for Yorubas.

Or they can just provide the land only, for THEIR OWN PEOPLE and let them invest their own money to set up the Ranches, without pumping Govt money into it.

That way, their wont be movement of Cattle across any land, no open grazing, no damaging of crops, no slaughter or trying to claim other people's land and all other wicked things associated with the killer Fulani Herdsmen and their Patron in Aso Rock.

This problem could have been solved one year ago, if we did not have another kller Fulani Herdsman as our President.
Just tell each state that thinks it wants to set up its own Ranch, to go ahead and those than dont want, to buy from those who want to...

and then track down all killer herdsmen, from wherever they are and wherever they are hiding.
But who-sai, Buahri will never do that becausehe knows the killers are acting on his own instruction and under his security cover

Whatever good Buhari has brought to the table (and there are some), he has negated them by ten folds, with his condoning of these killings of innocent Nigerians, by his terrorist Fulani Herdsmen that he supports and tacitly encourages
But will the stupid Southern governors do that?

A billion naira from each state is enough to threaten the business of those terrorists.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by ogbame007: 3:35am On Jul 17, 2018
https://steemit.com/viral/@ogaga/5-secret-steps-to-go-viral-online how to go viral online
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by shine96: 3:46am On Jul 17, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Nice one..God development for Nigeria.. cool
Let it be limited to the North. The southern don't want any cattle ranch
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by SoNature(m): 3:52am On Jul 17, 2018
mazizitonene:
smart companies......from smart countries looking on how to leverage on our policy......and we as usual will jump at it with open hands

Stop using ON when u use LEVERAGE

They don't go together in English

LEVERAGE is a standalone verb

I hope others are reading this so that we stop making this grammatical error in Nigeria

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by kikake: 4:19am On Jul 17, 2018
ManirBK:
Mr Klaus Struilesma of a company called Cownexxion has indicated the interest of the organization in building cattle ranches in Nigeria.
This was disclosed in a statement by the special adviser media to the president, Femi Adesina ,when President Muhammadu Buhari met with Chief Executive Officers of Dutch companies Monday on the sidelines of his official visit to The Hague, Netherlands.
Over 20 CEOs of Dutch-owned companies were at the round table meeting.
Recall that the federal government is mulling the idea of building cattle ranches in some states as a way of stemming the tide of killings due to the incessant farmers and herders clashes.
Also according to the presidential spokesman, Mr David Suddens of Vlisco said the company would invest on 400 hectares of land for a textile park in Nigeria, while Mr Hein Schumacher of FrieslandCampina described Nigeria as “a most important country to us,” adding that the conglomerate would invest about 11 million euros in a “ready to drink project, using 100% locally sourced milk.”
He also pledged continuous training for dairy farmers, and provision of fortified milk for school pupils.https://leadership.ng/2018/07/16/dutch-company-indicates-interest-in-building-cattle-ranches-in-nigeria/

This Dutch cownnexion company must understand that people in the southeastern part of Nigeria have little land to build settlements and industries, therefore strongly reject any cattle ranch in the southeast areas.

The whole of Sambisa forest in the northeast area of Nigeria is available, and large enough to build cattle ranches that can produce enough milk and beef to feed the whole of Africa.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by babeosisi: 4:33am On Jul 17, 2018
O kwa Lord Lugard
Anyway
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2018
they should build it in west
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Empiree: 5:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Yes, sell them your land, id!ot. So it takes European to come over before you know what to do with the land when in fact, we have local readily and willing to officiate cattle ranches, but you prefer to have EU in nigeria to recolonise you?. you are seriously suffering from inferiority complex
OfficialAPCNig:

My extended family controls over 14 hectars of land that is very close to two rivers and an access road, I will rather sell to the Dutch for ranching purpose than to lease an inch to Fulani terrorists.

I cannot shout.

How many villages have Oyinbo set up around their businesses aboki?

Shed blood, no ranching land for terrorists. If you need it, go to sambisa.
Now read this awesome comment

dasparrow:

Europeans and Americans never come to Africa for the good of the African people. They come for their own selfish gain. If Europeans really want Africans to prosper, they would allow Africans to choose which ethnic groups they would like to share a country with. Europeans and Americans gain from Africa's dysfunction, always pretending to help when they're actually busy laughing behind your backs.
^^
Dont mind the guys, they allowed politics, religion, ego and tribalism to cloud thier judgment. Let them go ahead and sell the land to EU. In 20yrs time, they will be slave and their children will curse them in thier graves.
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Empiree: 5:21am On Jul 17, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Pls use your brain...

You think those id!ot want peace?. No they dont. They just want to marginalize Fulani people
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by funshint(m): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Good one....they should build it in the north!
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by afrika(f): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2018
There is still something fishy about still wanting sponsors to build ranches in all the state. The idea seems like a whiteman idea.... They want to dominate the country by sourcing info from all states to the central with ease
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by Coneheads(f): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Whatever,as long as they establish it in the north.
If they wanna establish in the south,its equally ok buh as long as they do not include any hausa or fulani,period.
ManirBK:
Good development and now Some folks will criticize without facts. Just watch and see....
practise what u preach cos u are the 1st thing on here making criticism
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2018
ManirBK:
Good development and now Some folks will criticize without facts. Just watch and see....
So we should be celebrating abi ? . . .
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Great but in the North. We are not saying cattle ranch should not be build but in the north. Their is enough land for them in the north. No mercy for the fulani we have in Nigeria because they are demons and they have no mercy so Mr Netherland build your ranch in the North.

So Buhari went to Netherland to negotiate cattle ranch? Oh I see, nice one.

Is it by force to build ranches in people land? Fulani themselves are forbidden to eat cow meat then what is all these nonsense?.

NB. Buhari well done you hear so it's ranches you waste tax payer money to Netherland for? Nothing will stop Nigerians kickinv your a r s e back to daura. You did not go to negotiate surplus food and conducive farming environment but went to negotiate ordinary cow meat which is of less value to human health and growth. Carry on you hear.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by mfm04622: 6:04am On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are you tired of pretending you are a Christian already?

Am not a christian. My mfm in my moniker mean "Master of Facilities Management"

Just address my questions. What is Jihad? How are the Fulani involved in Jihad?
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by greatID: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2018
ManirBK:
is u that will be punished. Mumu
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by computerglobal(m): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
Buhari and cows are

[/url]!

Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

But will the stupid Southern governors do that?

A billion naira from each state is enough to threaten the business of those terrorists.

they dont even need to threaten anyone, just protect their own people.

And it doesnot even need to cost them a Billion naira, just provide the enabling frame work of laws and let private enterprise do the rest.

BTY, these does not apply to only Southern Governors alone, it applies to ALL Governors in Nigeria
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by One4me: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Empiree:
You think those id!ot want peace?. No they dont. They just want to marginalize Fulani people

Seriously? Marginalise Fulani people?

This guy is on Codeine this early morning. shocked shocked shocked
The same Fulani people that has been responsible for the slaughter of so many villages and humans, including babies still in the womb are the ones that wants Peace, right?

I never knew stuuuupiidiiity was hereditary in speech and thought process.
grin grin
Re: Dutch Company Indicates Interest In Building Cattle Ranches In Nigeria by RevenGeMission: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2018
If there's a God up there, let him destroy all those who are fanning the flame of terror and war

Yourself included
FarahAideed:
Lol this one thinks the problem is actually about grazing and cattles ..first and foremost Buhari will not all anybody compete with his brothers in the unregulated cattle business that pays the Fulanis well just the way it is ...secondly it's never been about grazing but aboutout a Jihad which Fulanis only use proceeds from cattle sales to fund ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / Maize Farmers Come In Here / Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.