Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npowerng (10489 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npowerng by foliade(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
PLEASE SHARE URGENTLY

If you are a 2017 applicant and you have NOT on-boarded yourself. Log on to the NPVN portal and do so NOW.

If you know anyone who has not on-boarded themselves, tell them do so NOW. The cut-off time is 6pm, Friday.

#NPowerNG
Good day N-power my issue is that the last two figures on my N-power id is ommited 2017-0000019387 instead of 2017-0000019387-71 and I have already click on the confirmation botton i am teach 2017, Hope there no problem?
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
sir,l keep clicking on the confirmation button, but it isn't going through, and for device selection, it keeps showing no device selected
Re: Npowerng by manforgu: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
petson08:
@ Npower
I have not selected device, The device selection option is not active.
Please can I proceed to confirm profile information?
My younger sister having same issue,.but she went ahead and verified. Hope she is still getting same device she requested, Npower?
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
sir,l want to change my bank details with another bank details that doesn't bear the same name with the former one, can it be done?

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by Dammie199(f): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
@npower, I'm trying to edit my bank details, it keeps telling me error and I've tried to refresh the page as you said, it still not going through... 2016 waiting list precisely

Re: Npowerng by stormybabe007(f): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good work to the npower team. I am a member of the 2017 team. I have tried changing my surname from my maiden name to my husband's name due to marriage. Also My bvn carries my new name so I want to change the account details to the one that carries my husband's name. I tried doing it on the portal but it keeps telling me that my request will be approved since last month. I have sent countless emails and your team promised to do something. Please help retify before Friday. My id is N-TEACH-2017-000001507373 and my email is olagokeyetunde007@gmail.com. thanks in advance
Re: Npowerng by excellgraphics(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
PLEASE SHARE URGENTLY

If you are a 2017 applicant and you have NOT on-boarded yourself. Log on to the NPVN portal and do so NOW.

If you know anyone who has not on-boarded themselves, tell them do so NOW. The cut-off time is 6pm, Friday.Please how true is this message?Dear Volunteer,
We attempted to pay your June 2018 monthly stipends into your provided account number but payments bounced back with the following reason: BVN Unmatched
Kindly provide your alternative account details and BVN slip to support@npvn.desk-mail.com

#NPowerNG
Re: Npowerng by excellgraphics(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please Npower,
how true is this message sent to one brother two day? The message;Dear Volunteer,
We attempted to pay your June 2018 monthly stipends into your provided account number but payments bounced back with the following reason: BVN Unmatched
Kindly provide your alternative account details and BVN slip to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: Npowerng by ogaJona(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good day Admin, I'm a 2017 awaiting beneficiary, I applied for N.agro but my ID profile bears N.teah, though the program column states N.agro. yesterday I mistakenly clicked on the verification option and my profile was verified without correcting the ID. please help me and make the correction before deployment. Thanks in anticipation, God bless you. My names is Akoma Boniface Izuchukwu.
number: 07066337348.
program: N.agro
Re: Npowerng by lecowas: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Good morning npowerng, the confirmation button does not appear on my page even though it says onboarded. But when I help my friend to do his, I clicked the button and it says verified. Hope there's nothing wrong with mine?
Re: Npowerng by Moosh(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

You are welcome, sir.

Sir, pls dos of 2016 dt are yer to receive tab. What should dey du?. Thanks in anticipation of your swift response
Re: Npowerng by Firstinline(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Has the registration for Npower 2018 begin yet if not when will it begin?

Someone tried to get the OTP for me but it never came. Do I really need this OTP?

How do I get it with my phone?

Can someone please explain the steps on Npower registration?

I also tried the clicking on the apply button on no tax but to no avail.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
PrinceAkbabio:

Good evening Sir, please my profile is showing me an incorrect bank name. What is on my profile is UBA instead of union bank, all other information are correct. All effort to correct it has not been successful. Please how do I correct it.

Good day, sir.

You complain has been received and would be rectified very soon.

Kindly refresh and check again later.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Moosh:

Sir, pls dos of 2016 dt are yer to receive tab. What should dey du?. Thanks in anticipation of your swift response

When your device is ready, You would be contacted.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Firstinline:
Has the registration for Npower 2018 begin yet if not when will it begin?

Someone tried to get the OTP for me but it never came. Do I really need this OTP?

How do I get it with my phone?

Can someone please explain the steps on Npower registration?

I also tried the clicking on the apply button on no tax but to no avail.

The application process is not on yet.
Stay tuned to the N-power Official social media platform for news and updates.

Kindly use the retrieve OTP option, sir.
Re: Npowerng by profdotcom: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
PLEASE SHARE URGENTLY

If you know anyone who has not on-boarded themselves, tell them do so NOW. The cut-off time is 6pm, Friday.

#NPowerNG
Pls how do I correct my name, my surname was interchanged with my First name.. I have tried several times but to no avail... Thanks
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
lecowas:
Good morning npowerng, the confirmation button does not appear on my page even though it says onboarded. But when I help my friend to do his, I clicked the button and it says verified. Hope there's nothing wrong with mine?

Your phone number and email, please.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
profdotcom:
Pls how do I correct my name, my surname was interchanged with my First name.. I have tried several times but to no avail... Thanks

It would be rectified shortly, You complaint has been received.
Re: Npowerng by profdotcom: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

OK thanks, I will be waiting...
Re: Npowerng by mercyp001(f): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

Re: Npowerng by lecowas: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

Your phone number and email, please.

Gideon_real@yahoo.com
Re: Npowerng by Damydavo1: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Have tried several times to rectify the errors made concerning my profile name and my bank name but unfortunately no changes has been made so far.
My surname is Atoki not damilola.
My middle name is David.
My first name is Damilola not Atoki.
My bank name is Union Bank and not UBA.
Phone no:08106048379.
Email:damydavo2015@gmail.com
Pls kindly help me.
Re: Npowerng by Vahyela(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thanks for the Good job Npower u ar Nigerian youth pride.. Please i cant edit my first name which reads Williams instead of William and my bankname UBA instead of UnionBank. N-Teach-2017-000001494587
Name: William Peace
Peacewilliams22@gmail.com.
Re: Npowerng by Bruno3000(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hello npowerng i could nt upload my id card on my profile but am been onboarded. Hope there wont be any problem?
I rep n-agro.
Re: Npowerng by Adet5(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

Yeah, click to confirm if your detail on your profile are correct. Thank you!
pls many people are having this issue, wrong arrangement of their names. should they click on confirmation even with that?
Re: Npowerng by MosiPeterz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

Good morning Moisipeterz, to be on-board means your profile has been fully updated and confirmed as well. By that you are ready for deployment. Thanks!

Thanks oga handler!
Re: Npowerng by sambas: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
K
Re: Npowerng by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

You can always refresh it, Or try again later.
No solution Still yet
Re: Npowerng by Bakerdav: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Have made complain about the unknown bank and account number, for pass 2 week, hop they are not trying to drop some people poo, bxs they keep saying Friday deadline ,blower do the needful
Re: Npowerng by Ronee27: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Npower, biko that UBA that is on my profile is not my bank name. It is Union bank I have tried to edit it but it remains the same. Please what do I do?

Please help before the Friday in question.
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
kiss
Re: Npowerng by Peculiarni(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please Npower, I am selected applicant from Npower 2016 waiting list.I have come on boarded, the space for my bank name and Account Number are showing unknown Bank and unknown Account Number and my surname and my middle name was interchanged, first name not there on my profile. Each time I tried to edit and input my Account Number and re-arrange my name and click submit error message will appear that Npower says error first name invalid. I have tried to correct it several times but same error message keep coming up. I have sent messages to Npower on nairaland, but no response from them. My name is ILEKURA BAYO EMMANUEL. Email: marvisemmanuel@gmail.com. Phone Number: 08066171860. Please Npower kindly help me because I don't want to miss this great opportunity. God bless Npower team and management, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! / Army Recruitment; Kwara uncovers 67 fake citizens / PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) April 2018 Latest Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.