Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npowerng (10482 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Npowerng by Respect01(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello npower, pls kindly assist me, i was unable to click on confirm button before the closing date, please kindly assist me on this issue. Hope it won't stop my deployment?
Re: Npowerng by vykta: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Respect01:
Hello npower, pls kindly assist me, i was unable to click on confirm button before the closing date, please kindly assist me on this issue. Hope it won't stop my deployment?
It's still on... it's only Onboarding that may be late... Login and confirm your details
Re: Npowerng by petson08(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Dear Npower,
I am among the 2017 beneficiaries from awaiting list of Npower 2016.
The field for my Npower ID is blank. Though I have confirmed my details.

Name: PETER DANLAMI
Program: N-HEALTH
Email: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Phone No: 08114527848
Re: Npowerng by Respect01(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
I have tried it severally, i logged-in, clicked the confirmation button, but noticed that the icon will just blink and there won't be any indication to show whether it was processed or not.

vykta:
It's still on... it's only Onboarding that may be late... Login and confirm your details
Re: Npowerng by bal4real: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
vykta:
pls which one is onboarding? I've already confirmed my account last week friday...thnks
Re: Npowerng by Bobbysmicky(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
t
Re: Npowerng by vykta: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Respect01:
I have tried it severally, i logged-in, clicked the confirmation button, but noticed that the icon will just blink and there won't be any indication to show whether it was processed or not.

I'll advise you use a computer system...
Re: Npowerng by vykta: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
bal4real:
pls which one is onboarding? I've already confirmed my account last week friday...thnks

If you've Confirmed... Then you're already Onboarded...
Re: Npowerng by Fkhalifa(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
vykta:

If you've Confirmed... Then you're already Onboarded...
What about those of us with N teach on our ID card instead of the N Agro we put in for.
Re: Npowerng by vykta: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Fkhalifa:

What about those of us with N teach on our ID card instead of the N Agro we put in for.

ID Card? cheesy as long as your Program reads NAgro on your Portal there is nothing to worry about... I believe the NPOWER team is working on it as many people are also affected... you can write to Support if you need further clarification.
Re: Npowerng by chaiks: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
please my bank is union but I saw uba. I mistakenly confirmed my profile. will yhis affect me?
Re: Npowerng by Biggestboy1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Why is N- tax not included? I need an urgent answer please.
Re: Npowerng by prettysassygirl(f): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
npowerng:

No beylinko, being on-board means "your profile is fully updated and you are ready for deployment". Thank you!
Please can someone be replaced by another person,in this deployment stuff.I.e,can someone else take my place and work to earn a living at npower for this 2017 batch
Re: Npowerng by Nickky28(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Npower, please a friend of mine has been on boarded . Tried correcting her surname and first name which was interchanged but no response and mistakenly clicked on confirmation. Please help interchange the surname to first name and first name to surname. Her correct detail is as follows:
Surname: Owuzo
Middle name: Koseyem
First name: Rosemary.
Phone no: 08062523467
Email: rosemaryowuzo@gmail.com
Apply for N teach.
Re: Npowerng by ddjay: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
PLEASE SHARE URGENTLY

If you are a 2017 applicant and you have NOT on-boarded yourself. Log on to the NPVN portal and do so NOW.

If you know anyone who has not on-boarded themselves, tell them do so NOW. The cut-off time is 6pm, Friday.

#NPowerNG
oga see here o
https://www.nairaland.com/4664677/npower-corruption-alert
Re: Npowerng by ipepa(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2018
Please Npower, can you people do something fast about the resumption letter upload because it has not been working for days now. Most onboarded candidates have not done their upload.
Re: Npowerng by chaiks: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2018
chaiks:
please my bank is union but I saw uba. I mistakenly confirmed my profile. will yhis affect me?

kindly reply me please.
Re: Npowerng by ipepa(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2018
No vex o say wetin I wan ask you dey different from wetin you de ask.... have u been able to upload ur letter?...if yes how and wen.
Re: Npowerng by Elvictor: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2020

Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now / .. / Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage!