Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npowerng (10473 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npowerng by Firstinline(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:

The application process is not on yet.
Stay tuned to the N-power Official social media platform for news and updates.

Kindly use the retrieve OTP option, sir.

Thanks for the response.
Re: Npowerng by jessykings(f): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:

Your phone number and email, please.
I have same issue, I have been trying to confirm but it has not been going through
Re: Npowerng by Happie2016: 2:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Dear Npower, please my date of birth has been misplaced. It's January 9 and not September 1. The year is correct. Kindly help rectify this so I can confirm my data. I sent a request for this but no response yet.

Happie
Re: Npowerng by Famoosky(m): 3:52am On Jul 20, 2018
MosiPeterz:

Please help! The npvn.npower.gov.ng has refused to open for me to confirm and onboard myself. Since onboarding closes tomorrow by 6pm. What do I do?
Please I need your response urgently!!!
Thanks!e!!

use UCbrowser

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by amy43: 4:31am On Jul 20, 2018
the confirm button is not responding on my system
Re: Npowerng by Switup: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2018
Akalia:
It's for those 2017 applicants that are yet to create the OTPs and update their bio-datas. Seems the 2017 applicants will be deployed this month after all. Kudos to the leadership of Npower.
pls when does 2018 application begin ??
Re: Npowerng by Akalia(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2018
Switup:
pls when does 2018 application begin ??
I wouldn't know because I am not a staff at Npower. Npower will make the set date known when the time comes.
Re: Npowerng by Dammie199(f): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2018
@npower this will be the 10th time that I will be posting this message with no reply.... My bank details are showing unknown and I've tried to edit it but it's keeps telling me error that my first name is invalid and I've written to help and support severally but still no changes... Here are my email and phone number.... Dammieadebisi@gmail.com..... Phone number :07062543372
Re: Npowerng by MosiPeterz(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2018
Famoosky:

use UCbrowser

Didn't work!
But thanks I was later able to do it on my system!
Re: Npowerng by MosiPeterz(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:

You can always refresh it, Or try again later.

My names were arranged wrongly too.
And after several attempts to edit, it has refused to be corrected.

But I clicked the confirmation button anyways. Because when I edited it, a pop-up showed a success message and so I thought within myself that maybe it would have to be confirmed at your office first before it automatically updates to the correct arrangement I effected.

Hope am safe?
Re: Npowerng by eojepa: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:

Done.

Kindly refresh your profile.
The names are now correct but day of birth still remained unchanged. its 4th and not 3rd. please help me out. Thanks for being here.
eojepa@gmail.com
Re: Npowerng by LovethIfy(f): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Hello sir, pls I don't reside in the state on my dashboard again. How can I go about it sir because I couldn't change it before confirmation
Re: Npowerng by chuckdelis: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
:;
Re: Npowerng by PrinceAkbabio(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

You complain has been received and would be rectified very soon.

Kindly refresh and check again later.
Thank you Sir for your quick response. However, my issue has not been resolved, I will be glad if my issue is resolve. thank you
Re: Npowerng by KwashB419: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
PLEASE SHARE URGENTLY

If you are a 2017 applicant and you have NOT on-boarded yourself. Log on to the NPVN portal and do so NOW.

If you know anyone who has not on-boarded themselves, tell them do so NOW. The cut-off time is 6pm, Friday.
Kindly help me npower! I mistakenly confirmed my details without editing the bank name wrongly uploaded from UBA to Union bank. Kindly assist me on how to go about this. My email add is edwinuche69@gmail.com

#NPowerNG
Re: Npowerng by KwashB419: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kindly help Npower! I mistakenly confirmed my details before i could edit the bank name wrongly uploaded as UBA instead of Union bank. Kindly assist me on this as the edit button is no longer displaying after i had mistakenly clicked the confirmation button. My details are; edwinuche69@gmail.com, 08060597080. Thank you as i await your response
Re: Npowerng by Afollyshade(f): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
@ npowerng, please, I confirmed myself and a friend on the portal. unknowingly, the names are not properly arranged.
folashadeelizabeth001@gmail.com - 07069633529. Thanks
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
musco4me:
Still unable to log in

Ensure you keep trying at intervals.
Re: Npowerng by petson08(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dear Npower,
I am among the 2017 beneficiaries from awaiting list of Npower 2016.
The field for my Npower ID is blank. Though I have confirmed my details.

Name: PETER DANLAMI
Program: N-HEALTH
Email: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Phone No: 08114527848
Re: Npowerng by Fkhalifa(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello, my I D is displaying N teach and I applied for n agro..is it an indirect way of changing me to N teach? Or is a general problem? sad

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by stopit: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Hello, my I D is displaying N teach and I applied for n agro..is it an indirect way of changing me to N teach? Or is a general problem? sad
Same with me I have similar issue too
Re: Npowerng by Fkhalifa(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
stopit:
Same with me I have similar issue too
is it general or they are stylishly shifting us to teach... I don't like this o

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by Chigold101(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
PLEASE SHARE URGENTLY

If you are a 2017 applicant and you have NOT on-boarded yourself. Log on to the NPVN portal and do so NOW.

If you know anyone who has not on-boarded themselves, tell them do so NOW. The cut-off time is 6pm, Friday.

#NPowerNG
I have been trying to confirm but it is not even moving... I heard it has to say successful... What do i do?
Re: Npowerng by dukekingsley(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
I read a news on internet that stated that the 2017 applicant were to print out their deployment letter on their profile and upload the confirmed deployment letter before August 10, and i login to my profile but didn't see any letter there, please any update on that.
Re: Npowerng by ahmedbrown: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello Everyone, I apply for N-Agro and verified for N-Agro but on my dashboard my Npower id is carry N-teach while the Program stated is N-Agro. Please is there anything wrong with this before I will be posted to a wrong PPA.
Re: Npowerng by silverkab: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nnpower team good evening. Pls help me.

The arrangement of my name is not in order and also wrong bank is showing on my profile.

This is the correct order of my name

Surname: Malik

First name: Sylvester

Last name: Kabo

And my bank is Union Bank as against UBA on my profile.

My email is silverprogram@yahoo.con
Phone no is 08060748454

Pls help
Re: Npowerng by blackkel(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Good morning
My name on npower dashboard was wrongly arranged instead of :::

Surname : OJOMAKIN
First :TOBI
Middle. :SIMEON

But its was wrongly arrange as

Surname as : Simeon
First as. : OJOMAKIN
Middle. :TOBI

The rest information on my profile is okay ,have edit it severally but my info is not yet corrected pls help me

Phone no 08068827849
Program NTeach
My email address is ojomakintobi@yahoo.com
Re: Npowerng by sirgbeja(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Please, what happens to someone who failed to confirm his/her account but doesn't have any issue to change on his/her account? Does it mean the person has been disqualified?
Re: Npowerng by kelvobas: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please i have trying to edit the arrangement of my names for months to no avail.i was advice to confirm and that the changes will be done later.after confirmation the arrangement of my name is still the same please assist.

Surname-obasogie

First name-kelvin and not etiosa showing in my npower page.

Middle name-etinosa

Program-N-Teach-2017-000001755498

Phone no-08168106722

Email-kelvobas@gmail.com
Re: Npowerng by Dammie199(f): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please npower help me..... My npower ID is blank and that is why I did not click on the confirmation button and I've sent message to help and support concerning this issue ...... Here are my details : phone number :07062543372 email :dammieadebisi@gmail.com..... Please help me look into it
Re: Npowerng by musco4me: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Famoosky:

use UCbrowser
UC browser is not opening it. I had to use my Firefox and it opened immediately
Re: Npowerng by musco4me: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
npowerng:

Ensure you keep trying at intervals.
I HV finally succeeded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Is This A Fake Job Interview? / How To Those Shuttling Ikorodu To Mainland Cope? / N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.