Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? (26222 Views)

Between Tems And Tiwa Savage Who Has A More Attractive Brown Skin. - Pictures / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Sterope(f): 5:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Which versatility? Tiwa cannot sing most of her songs live without sounding horrible.

Bluezy13:
Tiwa is versatile.

She can sing like Simi if she wants to and she can be crazy like lady gaga if she still wants to.
Simi isn't versatile, she is limited to a pattern.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by annexes: 5:15am On Jul 17, 2018
tbliss22:
Simi is still a learner beside Tiwa na..... Tiwa has been in the industry for a while b4 similar came on board and she has been killing it since then.... cheesy cheesy
Don't you think you need someone to properly interpret the topic to you?

5 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by mamaafrik(m): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2018
i prefa Simi ,T.v na old rugged tin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by obowunmi(m): 5:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi

Niniola

Yemi Alade

Emma Nyra

3 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by obowunmi(m): 5:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
Tiwa is versatile.

She can sing like Simi if she wants to and she can be crazy like lady gaga if she still wants to.

You lie.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Sleekydee(m): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Are u whining me, no one has a better vocal prowess like simi in d industry, at least for now.... Besides y Re pple doing as if they ate eba for breakfast, OP question was talking Abt vocals, which one is 8years in the industry, African bad gyal hullabaloo? Lmao

6 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 17, 2018
There is no comparison here, Simi is much more better.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by alfred3004: 5:45am On Jul 17, 2018
let the game do the convincing not words so call,whatsapp or telegram the number below if interested
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by daywatcher: 5:48am On Jul 17, 2018
elganzar:
True, their type of music differs...Besides natural talent,Tiwa further studied music abroad (where she met Tee)...

SiMI has strong catchy lines,and a nice gentle voice...

I don't really dig any of them tho, they can't sing like/better than Beyoncé...or even Rihana...or Ciara...Ariana...Kelly...TASHA COBBS!!!

Forming foreign abi. I hope they don give you VISA sha

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Otondos(m): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2018
if na voice, I'll always pick Simi....we are not arguing the music pattern but VOICE!

4 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by WonderManly(m): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Entvibez post=69448502][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by RomanticBob: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi all the way.

I have almost all simi's music on my mobile and put them all on auto repeat. The only tiwa's music I have are the ones she collaborated with wizkid and Olamide.

God gave Simi that voice from heaven that can take your sorrow away.

Lest I forget, Simi is also a very wonderful composer all her songs make sense.

She may not be very beautiful physically but she is the most beautiful angel vocally.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by kstyle2(m): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2018
phetto:
Simi all the way.
P
Tiwas voice is not that great without autotune
spot on. People need to listen to simi's album and know and unique she is.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by deebrownneymar: 6:07am On Jul 17, 2018
From the comments it's obvious many Nigerians don't know what it mean by vocals. Besides, Tiwa uses autotune and clings to wizkid to try and stay relevant. When you talk of vocals think omawunmi, waje, niniola, Niyola, yemi Alade. Tiwa no reach abegi.

6 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Bradiyung(m): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2018
simi voice is the best,her voice touches the inner part of me

6 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by revolt(m): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Bssed on the original tiwa savage b4 don jazzy wrecked her world class music styl and brought her to kpangolo music id say tiwa ... simi cant even attempt pitching. Lazy styl singing and NO SOUL.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Kewtt: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2018
OKorowanta:
Simi na winsh for voice.
Nobody near for this country right now not even the birds for my backyard.
Chai you mean the vultures in yer backyard?

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by alenwup(m): 6:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi, no doubt, has a distinctive vocal anywhere any day. I can listen to Simi non - stop. I give it to Simply Simi

2 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by ringi82(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Tiwa dey use autotune.... Simi performs with a live band most times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Kewtt: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2018
RomanticBob:
Simi all the way.

I have almost all simi's music on my mobile and put them all on auto repeat. The only tiwa's music I have are the ones she collaborated with wizkid and Olamide.

God gave Simi that voice from heaven that can take your sorrow away.

Lest I forget, Simi is also a very wonderful composer all her songs make sense.

She may not be very beautiful physically but she is the most beautiful angel vocally.
Hahahaha have you seen or heard tiwa's "Ife wa gbona"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8CFZpC_QZs

This song wipes her misbehaviours for me. I just overlook them. Jazzy ruined her talent.

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by dangoteinlaw: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2018
phetto:
Simi all the way.

that autotune killed me, u are wicked bros

2 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Kewtt: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2018
revolt:
Bssed on the original tiwa savage b4 don jazzy wrecked her world class music styl and brought her to kpangolo music id say tiwa ... simi cant even attempt pitching. Lazy styl singing and NO SOUL.
God bless you. Tiwa was nuclear before Don jazzy ruined her talent for us... How she accepted that trash from jazzy still baffles me

2 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by toprealman: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
Tiwa is versatile.

Learnt she is too. She didn't make it with her other types.....this particular voice type worked so she had to stick to it.
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by MOSICATED5(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2018
And the Grammy goes to SiMi. Simi is a coordinated singer . Tiwa shouts most times.

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Kewtt: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2018
MOSICATED5:
And the Grammy goes to SiMi. Simi is a coordinated singer . Tiwa shouts most times.

No. Tiwa before jazzy was far better
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by FIDELITY24(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi Sola all the way! Listening to her song's helps me relax my mind unlike Tiwa savage.

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by stubbornman(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Like for Simi......Share for Tiwa !!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Seriously, I don't even know what Tiwa sings.

Simi is Bae

Listen to your favorite books anywhere and at anytime. Contact me for high quality audiobooks read by humans.
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:29am On Jul 17, 2018
phetto:
Simi all the way.

How many tracks have you produced for Tiwa?

3 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by akimoriyomi(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2018
sparog:

Story, who asked you about Rihana and the likes?

And who told you that they can sing better sef?

don't mind dem form form people....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele In Lovely Photos / Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts / Male Fan Grips Wizkid Legs During Stage Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.