Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? (26220 Views)

Between Tems And Tiwa Savage Who Has A More Attractive Brown Skin. - Pictures / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by doublecross(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
simi joor! anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool! someone said tiwa is versatile but that's bull shit! simi is a beast at what she does. tiwa is just a jack of all trade but master of non while simi is a master in her game. wonderful vocal amd nice lines always. tiwa sings rubbish apart from a few tracks you can give it to
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by doublecross(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bluezy13:
Tiwa is versatile.

She can sing like Simi if she wants to and she can be crazy like lady gaga if she still wants to.
Simi isn't versatile, she is limited to a pattern.
can you swear on the lives of your kids that you haven't told a lie here. tiwa is just a jack of all trade but master of non. simi is the real deal... best female vocalist in nigeria followed by niniola, ema nyra and yemi alade
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by doublecross(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Idrismusty97:
What effrontery! Comparing Simi to that old hag.

"Ewa agoyin is not my type oh, I'm into burger"
seriously simi is the best I can't lie
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by doublecross(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
safarigirl:
Nigerians do not understand good music or vocals, stop asking them this sort of question. Their ears only acknowledge noise
lol i swear nigerians are crazy. they are a wonderful specie.. very useless. how can you compare simi to an old hag like tiwa. simi all the way when you know good music
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Vmoses(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simi all the way.

Tiwas voice is not that great without

Wow �... I don't think so Tiwa is a great vocalist, I don't do secular music but Tiwa is talented
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Bluezy13(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
doublecross:
can you swear on the lives of your kids that you haven't told a lie here. tiwa is just a jack of all trade but master of non. simi is the real deal... best female vocalist in nigeria followed by niniola, ema nyra and yemi alade

I would have sworn on the lives of my kids if and only if I had kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Go On A Family Vacation After Rumored Marital Crises / Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today, Shares Cool Photos / Flavour Kissing His Daughter, Gabrielle Munachim Okoli (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.