Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3051 Views)

4 Signs That You Are A Sex Addict / Help, Her Boifrnd Is A Sex Addict... / Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mode9007: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2010
Re: . by Kelvinj(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
Well u said its at ur advantage so, end of discussion. But guy 3x in a day? U dey slack oh, u no even fit make am 5x atleast
Re: . by izeek(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2010
that dont make u an addict, just signs of misplaced priority.
Re: . by mode9007: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2010
the point it, i can't stop myself from sex, seems like every time we are together i should just get her to be naked, guy am a little scared
Re: . by izeek(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2010
dude there comes a time when u feel that way,
more'so how often are u guys always around.
Re: . by Pennywise(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2010
mode9007:

pls can someone help me, do u think am fast becoming a sex addict and any tip pls, cos I can seem to be with my girl friend without having sex with her, just last month she was with me for 15days and believe me no day went bye without us having sex a least 3days (though on my advances), the other half is that i don't cheat on her,  

Shut up. Nobody asked u abt cheating. If you get a chance u will in a heart beat.

Having said that, It is not a problem provided it doesnt get in the way of work or school if you are a student. Or you dont spend all your salary or allowance in pursuit of your fantasy or picking up stds that could endanger ur life.
Re: . by izeek(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2010
Pennywise:

Shut up. Nobody asked u abt cheating. If you get a chance u will in a heart beat.

Having said that, It is not a problem provided it doesnt get in the way of work or school if you are a student. Or you dont spend all your salary or allowance in pursuit of your fantasy or picking up stds that could endanger your life.

i will expect that will age comes maturity, prove the saying right pls.
Re: . by mode9007: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2010
dude there comes a time when u feel that way,
more'so how often are u guys always around.

even weekend,cos am in sch my final year though and she is working already as a nurse
Re: . by invisible2(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2010
Get more of it, and please don't wear condoms. We need more population in this country. One Alhaji is paying good money to watch anyone who could bleep the living daylights out of his insatiable 20 year old wife, are you interested?
Re: . by izeek(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
i think u just getting ur feel to make up for lost time.
Re: . by mode9007: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2010
@ invisible,

do u think am doing it for the fun of it, I don't just have the antidote to her been by my side, I stated the fact that I don't cheat to enforce the fact that with other girls am not like that, JUST HER
Re: . by omega25red(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2010
you are still in the honeymoon phaze of the relationship enjoy it while you can because sooner or later you would be used to her and the frequency will slow down. then that will lead to you checking out other chicks and before you know it you would have broken up and on to the next girl.

also seems like you just lost your virginity and now you are chasing that initial orgasmic feeling
Re: . by invisible2(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2010
Congrats, you are still performing below expectation, in my hey days I can bleep 3 different hot things. Sometimes you pull off for action in the next room and notice you didn't peel all the gummed tissue out of your ***** from the last match some minutes back!
Re: . by Onchedu(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2010
I'm more amused by some of the responses than i am in the postee's quetions.

Dude, while Ur libido myt just be a lot higher than U imagined it is, U really should be working on getting it under control rather than seeking support that probably would encourage U to continue to go with the flow.
Re: . by mode9007: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2010
@omega25red

already in the second year with her, at first was think by the second year things will slow down, but seem like it is on the increase, give me solutions pls,
Re: . by mode9007: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2010
Onchedu:

I'm more amused by some of the responses than i am in the postee's quetions.

Dude, while your libido myt just be a lot higher than U imagined it is, U really should be working on getting it under control rather than seeking support that probably would encourage U to continue to go with the flow.

thanks man, do u have any idea what I can do
Re: . by Pennywise(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2010
izeek:

i  will expect that will age comes maturity, prove the saying right pls.

Is there sth this slowpoke is trying to tell us? I cant seem to understand. BTW this is the correct spelling of your name-ISAAC
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2010
If You cannot control Your desire for anything [Sex, Food, drink, whatever], there's a prob.
Re: . by mode9007: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
Missy B:

If You cannot control Your desire for anything [Sex, Food, drink, whatever], there's a prob.

any solution to be problem then,
Re: . by mode9007: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2010
mode9007:

any solution to the problem then
Re: . by Pennywise(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2010
mode9007:

What she is saying is that you are finished. But I dont think so.
Re: . by invisible2(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
Try a mad woman, make sure you release inside her for your cure to happen.
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2010
Prolly, You might want to start by challenging Yourself/Your desire.

1 -Make up Your mind not to . . .
2 -Try not to, regardless of how strong the urge seems.
Re: . by mode9007: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
Missy B:

will give that a trial
Re: . by Pennywise(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
Missy B:

Missy B take it easy b/4 this guy cums on his keyboard
Re: . by mode9007: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
Pennywise:

thank god she is not here with with, so no fear, smiley
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2010
mode9007:

will give that a trial
wink

Pennywise:

Comments are capable of making Guys c[i]u[/i]m? shocked shocked
Re: . by Pennywise(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2010
mode9007:

thank god she is not here with with, so no fear,  smiley
Dey go. I know you. E not reach u do
Missy B:

Comments are capable of making Guys c[i]u[/i]m? shocked shocked
Which one you dey form self
Re: . by adamse(f): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2010
the guy needs solution,you guys are talking trash.
@ poster i think you have a problem,but it can be worked on.so in my opinion,anytime you are near her and you have this urge,try to shove it away,and by so doing your gal must also help.occupy yourself with someother things,whether neccesary or not,
Re: . by mode9007: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2010
adamse:

the guy needs solution,you guys are talking trash.
@ poster i think you have a problem,but it can be worked on.so in my opinion,anytime you are near her and you have this urge,try to shove it away,and by so doing your gal must also help.occupy yourself with someother things,whether neccesary or not,

thanks man, really impress with ur response
Re: . by 190: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2010
Kelvinj:

Well u said its at your advantage so, end of discussion. But guy 3x in a day? U dey slack oh, u no even fit make am 5x atleast
u even try i be wan say 7 or 8 rounds sef~
Re: . by ITgurlie(f): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2010
@ poster it's possible to stay away from s*x all you have to do is to find another hobby wink wink cos it looks like s*x has become your hobby grin grin grin

Whenever you're with her you can try and play board games, go to the cinema or find something you both love doing together (not s*x), cheers cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady / Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad / Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.