Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3055 Views)

4 Signs That You Are A Sex Addict / Help, Her Boifrnd Is A Sex Addict... / Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Navi613: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
People use the word addiction without knowing it's true meaning. Have you lost jobs because you are so addicted to sex? Have you sacrificed relationships because you are addicted to it? Would you do anything to get that high from having sex? If so, you are addicted and need to seek professional help. If not you're just Hot
Re: . by femmy2010(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2010
She is your gf?maybe u dont get to see her too often and dcided to SHE TI OLA SILE.
Re: . by Osama10(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
Keep it up its good for the health and entire well being of males.
Re: . by beewhyfocs(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
Guy, whether u know it or not, a part of your life is been affected here.

You need to get a life and do away from sex outside of marriage.

To be sincere, you need Jesus, and you will be free! Thats the truth!
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2010
You aren't a sex addict, its "AWUFF/OSHO-FREE" (Pidgin English).
Keep it up man, you've got a sex machine at your disposal.
Re: . by Girl846(f): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2010
Well start doing other things with your girlfriend that are non-sexual/physical in nature.
Start spending time outside with her, go on walks, spend time with friends, go to church.
If you only meet up in each others bedrooms - what else do you expect to happen??

I have a question, do you love your gf or just the sex? undecided
Re: . by ITgurlie(f): 6:56am On Jun 14, 2010
Girl846:

I have a question, do you love your gf or just the sex? undecided

abi o! cos all he said was just s*x,s*x and more of it kiss kiss no mention of love and it's even pre-marital to start with. Wonder what would be left if they eventually get married undecided undecided
Re: . by Girl846(f): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2010
ITgurlie:

abi o!  cos all he said was just s*x,s*x and more of it kiss kiss no mention of love and it's even pre-marital to start with. Wonder what would be left if they eventually get married undecided undecided

So true! I usually hear men complaining about having boring sex lives when they get married. Now I know why!!
When people do all there is to do with their partners before marriage, What will be left after marriage? - you would have done it ALL and there would be no more excitement. Which may eventually lead to infidelity.
I wonder what the poster will do if his girlfriend gets pregnant from this?
Re: . by Exponental(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2010
guy, learn to build self control. if u train ur girlfriend to go thru sex ds much, dont accuse her of infidelity.
even if u catch her red-handedly, u must 4give her cos u expose her beyond control, 3 times a day.
guy, help ur self, ds will not help u build a good family.
Re: . by ITgurlie(f): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
Exponental:

guy, learn to build self control. if u train your girlfriend to go thru sex ds much, dont accuse her of infidelity.
even if u catch her red-handedly, u must 4give her cos u expose her beyond control, 3 times a day.
guy, help your self, ds will not help u build a good family.

Guess he just loves the s*x
Re: . by daylae(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2010
@poster tell me u're exagerating, its not just possible. . .three times each day for fifteen days? Were you guys locked-up in a box? W T F!
Re: . by Pweety4me(f): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Poster Do u do anything else besides it?& do u always think about it?
Re: . by 190: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2010
poster
its good 2 be addicted 2 s3x

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? / Can't Figure If My Girlfriend Is Interested In Marrying Me This Year. / To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.