Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) (76331 Views)

N’golo Kanté: The One-man Midfield Who Conquered Europe For Chelsea / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S / I’m Playing With Fear “I Need More Confidence” – Kanté (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Sunnydoo: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Will like to know one-day, someday, his reasons for this way of life. though the general view or answers will be "simplicity" but, waiting for that answer soon from the horse's mouth.

so for now, I call you "Alowo Majaye"
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Temptee101(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wetin em wan use em money do again? I'm sure he won't even want to buy a house. Is this one humility or timidity? Owing an exotic car won't stop you from being humble. People wey get money no know wetin dem wan take am do. God!
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by terrymason(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Collyno82:
am also a fan of good perfume,,, have you tried interlude Amouage
nope! Bought some samples of pef online to check the fragrance... before I choose the one that's nice..
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by chiboy1116: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Horlaboy51:

He is not Sergio Busquest nah and Sergio Busquest is not Kante. Do you get? grin
true sha ...but imagine Barca with busi Nd kante ...that they should just play 4-2-4 cos kante alone will do the marking .lolx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Collyno82(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
terrymason:
nope! Bought some samples of pef online to check the fragrance... before I choose the one that's nice..
dats lovely

1 Like

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
chiboy1116:
true sha ...but imagine Barca with busi Nd kante ...that they should just play 4-2-4 cos kante alone will do the marking .lolx

Chisos! They will definitely dominate the play along side Rakitic
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Icon79(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
He really didn't have a bad game against Croatia. Problem is, he had an early yellow card which impacted game. You don't wanna get sent off in the world cup finals. Hence, he played too cautiously, with minimal aggression, and Didier Deschamps was right to substitute him. All in all, he was the French best player at this world cup.

O pari

GavelSlam:
Ngolo Kante, an extra player on the pitch for any team that has him.

He runs, tackles, passes, and anywhere the ball is, he there or thereabouts.

I've only once seen him have a bad day and that was at the world cup final against Croatia.

N'zonzi was a capable replacement.

Nevertheless, Kante is a 12th man for his team.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by chiboy1116: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Horlaboy51:

Chisos! They will definitely dominate the play along side Rakitic
rakitic is not really that creative he's more of a box 2 box workaholic ....that midfield wouldn't b dat creative unless u add a player like Messi,coutinho,ozil(best ozil) ,players that can play as a 10 .

1 Like

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by idris4eva(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
emmanuelex1:
Thanks for the correction. No be fight or argument o
we good bro

1 Like

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cutesexy1:
He is very laid back
Good to know you love football....albeit a bit.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Cutesexy1(f): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
modelmike7:

Good to know you love football....albeit a bit.
can you swear you are knowledgeable and vast in football than me
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cutesexy1:
can you swear you are knowledgeable and vast in football than me
......wow!
Are you serious?
I'm more impressed then...

Ok, what is the name of Chelsea FC coach?
Uhn?
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
millionboi:
He needs som exposure
Exposure? lol...maybe you are joking
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Cutesexy1(f): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
modelmike7:
......wow!
Are you serious?
I'm more impressed then...

Ok, what is the name of Chelsea FC coach?
Uhn?
the name of Chelsea FC current coach is Antonio Conte.Now my turn;how old was Pele when he appeared in his first World cup for his country?
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cutesexy1:
the name of Chelsea FC current coach is Antonio Conte.Now my turn;how old was Pele when he appeared in his first World cup for his country?

No, you missed that dear.
Conte was sacked last week actually.
This is our new coach now...

Pele was 17 years 249 days, when he appeared at his first world cup, lol cheesy!

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Cutesexy1(f): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
modelmike7:

No, you missed that dear.
He was sacked last week actually.
This is our new coach now...

Pele was 17 years 249 days, lol!
I know he was sacked last week but Chelsea is yet to make an official announcement of his successsor
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cutesexy1:
I know he was sacked last week but Chelsea is yet to make an official announcement of his successsor
You know that he was sacked and you still said he is the CURRENT coach?
That is Ojoro.
Ayam not doing again cheesy!
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Cutesexy1(f): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
modelmike7:

You know that he was sacked and you still said he is the CURRENT coach?
That is Ojoro.
Ayam not doing again cheesy!
lol ok naa no wahala.But then when it comes to football knowledge only very few guys can beat me to it
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cutesexy1:
lol ok naa no wahala.But then when it comes to football knowledge only very few guys can beat me to it

He was announced as Chelsea manager since 4 days ago a day after Conte was sacked.
This pic is from Chelsea website 4 days ago

Okay, I'm happy to see a lady that likes football tho.
Keep it up pwettie.

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
TheIjeleNwa:
Take one bottle mak u get sense
U CANT GIVE WAT U DONT HAVE.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Dacronym(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
miracood:
DAVIDO will not like dis ONE
He's probably richer than Davido right?
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Dacronym(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Netanyahu1:
No he doesn't, he plays in the premiership, that's all the exposure he needs. Some people don't just spend money like fools they save it for rainy day.
Spend money like fools?
Like the person you quoted cry
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by BETKING001(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]FOR 100%% SURE 5 ODDS,,, PAYMENT AFTER WINNING., ....CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP ,.,+2348085771802......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Shows Off Body Transformation Since Anthony Joshua Loss(Photos, Video) / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.