Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After (49613 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Assassin101: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
short of words
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by daymol(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
m not sure this ones are SARZ.. i see nigeria have been facing alot
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by frowland(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
OP, F-SARS is different from SARS in terms of who they report to. Although both are criminals sha.
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by cucuzee247(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:
What wrong with snapping pix with their rifle abi snapping pix is equal to harassing citizens. If I were the police authority I would withdrawn all police men from the road so that arm robber, kidnapper and criminals will have field day

I'm sure you've not been harassed before... I'm not even sure you're a Nigerian
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by LastSurvivor11: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:
What wrong with snapping pix with their rifle abi snapping pix is equal to harassing citizens. If I were the police authority I would withdrawn all police men from the road so that arm robber, kidnapper and criminals will have field day

I will very sad if I manage to find out that your father actually paid any school on your behalf..
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by LastSurvivor11: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:

You weak the whole Nairaland.com except yourself..

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Akabuking: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
the problem with Nigerians is that we don't know our right. We only know how to protest on social media instead of the street. we are scared of dying yet this terrorist group (Police, Sars) keep killing us. the most annoying part is that youth are their victims. in buhari's voice "Nigerian youths are lazy
"
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
What a country. angry

#Endsars
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
post=69455754:
Just imagine.
Look at how they look like armed robbers......
that is if they are SARS tho!
They look like armed robbers or are they armed robbers?
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Born2Breed(f): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Imagine being stopped by men looking like this.

I will shout pls collect my car keys and spare my life.

Armed robbers are really gentle looking. Compare these guys to those offa robbers.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:
SARS men are the armed robbers.Or is any of your relatives part of sars?
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Leopantro: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:

we seriously need to stop asking how stu.pid can humans be.
some people take it as a challenge

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by surveyorng: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
papauju:
you need a criminal to fight another criminal shine your eye
Where is that practiced or done?
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Centcanada: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
So SARS people day wear ratty!
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Centcanada: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
So SARS people day wear ratty?
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by acdear123: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Every country has their own stern looking police squad.BTW,if you want to catch a criminal,you have to look like one. This is why FG is doing nothing about ending SARS because their contribution to security of lives and properties of Nigerians are monumental. Imagine the Society without the fear of SARS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Compliant(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:

YOU TRY
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by BluntBoy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
And they will go about harassing people for wearing dreads and looking shabby. Do they look any better themselves?
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by BluntBoy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Born2Breed:
Imagine being stopped by men looking like this.

I will shout pls collect my car keys and spare my life.

Armed robbers are really gentle looking. Compare these guys to those offa robbers.

Ole osi grin
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
MAKE I DROP MY COMMENT, TELL BUBU TO ERADICATE THIS MAGGOT AND STUPID SET OF PEOPLE CALLED SARS
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Unrated900(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
And one stupid abayomi is supporting their extorting act...see how sars dressed,stupid set of criminal men operating in Goat uniform.go to Ghana and see how police are well dressed and even our own Sars which is their intelligent surveillance dressed well and cute.see their lips with their mouth,Na arm robbers go kill una finish.
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Over 90% of SARS operatives in Nigeria are druggies.
All of them should be tested for hard narco drugs!
When this is done, Nigerians will then know why SARS is a criminal outfit of the Police
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by fineboynl(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
acdear123:
Every country has their own stern looking police squad.BTW,if you want to catch a criminal,you have to look like one. This is why FG is doing nothing about ending SARS because their contribution to security of lives and properties of Nigerians are monumental. Imagine the Society without the fear of SARS!
shut up there and you think harden armed Robber's are afraid of SARS? they are only terrorising the innocents and armless citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by OyinO: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
There was a country... There was never a, country.
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Sluvist(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
May God never let me see those kind of people in the road.
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Odera63: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
federal thiefs
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by spiritedtete: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
stefanjaeger:
Why would Any law enforcement agent turn out like those? They are so fuzzy and they're are even carrying dread. I know for sure that no Nigerian military cadet or officer can carry dread and am very sure a DSS officer can not carry dread or dressed unprofessionally like these ones. Don't SARS have ethical code? I have sparsely seen a well dressed SARS, it's either they're carrying dread or blowing their hair or looking so scruffy. They are so quick to stop and harass any one on dread. Government had better re organise SARS before they become the deadliest terrorist unit in the country, if they are not yet.

They are undercovers... reason why they can dress anyhow. #hopeyouknow
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Make I no lie I salute their ruggedity walai

People for like them even with this look that's if they don't indulge in extra judicial killing and other inhumane acts

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by salford: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rokafela:
What's wrong with dreads. It all about the content of human being not what they look like on the outside. I swear your politicians dress smart and the steal more than armed robbers. Politicians directly lead to the deaths of 100000,s every year and you guys just sit and watch
Some people need to see some cops operating in some rough areas of USA. They think these one look scary?.. lol

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by salford: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
fineboynl:
shut up there and you think harden armed Robber's are afraid of SARS? they are only terrorising the innocents and armless citizens
I am not taking sides as non of my family member works in the force, but

Armed robbers are actually afraid of them. Take these guys off the street and see what would become of lagos or anywhere in Nigeria in just 1day.

There is a reason why despite the thousands of conplaint, the government has refused to take them off the street.
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Fashx007: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
There is nothing to undercover since they are going around the populace with rifles, to my knowledge Int.job to collate infos and strategise how to nab the culprits by the uniformed personnel without the culprit having an idea who snitched but what sars are portraying is intimidation and extortion, tho ve never been stppped by them but too much gory tales about them and the govt just feign deaf ears
spiritedtete:

They are undercovers... reason why they can dress anyhow. #hopeyouknow
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by mustafa006: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Seriously dis SARS issue is only in the south we don't have any SARS issue in the north

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" / Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.