Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband (103755 Views)

Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by bizhop01: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
First man of Croatia

1 Like

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by UniqueA22(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
We will have a female president, when our ladies become focus and stopped being small girls with Big God

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by wonlasewonimi: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fine woman.

I wonder when Nigeria is going to have a female president. I just dey wonder! grin grin

We are planning to elect this fine African woman

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by benwas123: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fine woman.

I wonder when Nigeria is going to have a female president. I just dey wonder! grin grin

Not now please, Nigerian ladies wahala too much

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by somehow: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fine woman.

When we have more independent women more than what civilized countries with huge populations have.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
PearlStreet:

Not all women are like your mother and sisters.

Abegi go chop shiiit
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Saao(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
kestolove95:
So wetin we go call d man now? First gentleman or what?
u did not read but jump to comment. he's called 'First Man'
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fine woman.

considering how the likes of NOI, Oduah, Diezanni and certificate Saga Kemi have done, Im not looking forward to it.

Generally when women are in charge, things work better but not Nigerian women!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Miscreants are all over the place

Buhari agents are all over the play. Destined zombie AKA Walker
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by lielbree: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
michael142:

Naija women lack sense. We can't allow people with 20% sense to rule men with 100% sense.
It is your mother that has 20% sense. It's obvious because she gave birth to an ediot like u.

Look at how those you claim have 100% sense have destroyed this country. Rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by PearlStreet(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
michael142:

Abegi go chop shiiit

I guess that is what they feed you with at home.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by lielbree: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
geometricaxis:

considering how the likes of NOI, Oduah, Diezanni and certificate Saga Kemi have done, Im not looking forward to it.

Generally when women are in charge, things work better but not Nigerian women!!!!

Tahh. Go and sit down. Nigerian women are managing big corporations and going well.

How well have Nigerian men managed Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by oruma19: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
OKorowanta:

Wicked men wee not agree.
make una fight for am, women are 3 times the population of men. Nigeria has wowen that are more than qualified to lead us. So it's up to u people.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by alen4smith(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
OKorowanta:

must you resort to insult besides do women even like themselves?

1 Like

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
kestolove95:
So wetin we go call d man now? First gentleman or what?

Yep, First Gentleman..
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by robinso01(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
OKorowanta:

it's not the matter of wicked men will not gree, Nigeria's women are evil, they always abuse power more than men, am one of the people that will never vote for a woman to lead an organization, country or a state , I still had an experience with one today at school.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Printerscanner: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fine woman.

Never ever!
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
lielbree:

Tahh. Go and sit down. Nigerian women are managing big corporations and going well.

How well have Nigerian men managed Nigeria?

That is neither here nor there. Nigerian men are doing well in the corporate sector but Nigerian male politicians are useless.

We are talking about Nigerian female politicians... they they are no different from the men. The respectable Nigerians both male and female from the private sector do not venture into politics so the kind of politician that CAN become president will be somebody who is crooked or conditioned to allow criminality.

Tell me one Nigerian female politician that still has her intergrity intact? the ones in senate and house of rep now, have you heard any of them speak out against the nonsense going on there?

The people you talk about can never get far in Nigerian politics and the ones who do are worse than the men. the 2 biggest cases of looting this country ever witnessed happen under the watch of women, NOI and Diezani. Who was in charge during subsidy and Arms scandal, who gave approvals?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Dollabiz: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Really
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
PearlStreet:

I guess that is what they feed you with at home.

Oloriburuku werey
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Amberon11: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
You men that have sense, how have you ruled the country?
michael142:

Naija women lack sense. We can't allow people with 20% sense to rule men with 100% sense.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
lielbree:

It is your mother that has 20% sense. It's obvious because she gave birth to an ediot like u.

Look at how those you claim have 100% sense have destroyed this country. Rubbish!

He pain am
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
You men that have sense, how have you ruled the country?

He pain am
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by sanpipita(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
robinso01:

it's not the matter of wicked men weekend not gree, Nigeria's women are evil, they always abuse power more than men, am one of the people that will never vote for a woman to lead an organization, country or a state , I still had an experience with one today at school.

Is this kain mentality that holds us down, abuse of power is not gender thing, both men and women abuse power, just look out for people that are competent, moreover in this country the men have failed us more maybe we need women to lead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by madridguy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
You just want to marry seun at all cost grin why not me? tongue

czarina:
This is Seun Osewa when I become Nigeria's first female president kiss
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Amberon11: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wrong stats. There are more men than women in every country of the world.
Get your facts right especially when on a public forum.
dokiOloye:
There are more women than men in every country of the world.
If every Nigerian woman votes for a female president, its a done deal.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Amberon11: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
When they have nothing sensible to say the go with the usual rhetoric, dumbo.
michael142:

He pain am

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
When they have nothing sensible to say the go with the usual rhetoric, dumbo.

He pain am more
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by shaybebaby(f): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fine woman.

2027,i should be ready by then. cool
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by PearlStreet(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
michael142:

Oloriburuku werey

You're a source of disgrace to your family. Each post you make brings ridicule to your family. They should ban you from coming online.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by castrokins(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bad News For Macron
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by MsGood(f): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
OKorowanta:

Some women are worse than men. Who remembers Patricia Ete (I'm no really sure of the name) who misbehaved has a Senate president?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.