Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Teacher In Tears, See What Nigerian Parents Did To Her (photos + Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher In Tears, See What Nigerian Parents Did To Her (photos + Video) (769 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher In Tears, See What Nigerian Parents Did To Her (photos + Video) by Olabode09: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
A Teacher could not hold back her tears of joy when Nigerian parents, Mr and Mrs Adeleye gave her a brand-new car to stop her from taking bus to work.

Mrs Courtney Adeleye shared in an Instagram post that she was informed by her husband that their daughters’ teacher had been taking bus to and from work every day.

The couple decided to buy the teacher a new car so she can stop taking buses to work every day.

You can also read this: Gifts parents can give to appreciate teachers https://dailyfamily.ng/gifts-parents-can-give-to-appreciate-teachers/

Defining the Teacher as the sweetest person ever, Mrs Adeleye wrote:

“When my husband tells me that the teacher who has been teaching my girls for the last few years has been catching multiple buses to get to and from work everyday in the hot sun and cold! He said we should give her something I said….say no more! When you ask me to define success….this is my response! (Give to those without expectations) . All glory to GOD! . She’s like legit the sweetest person you would ever want to meet!!! She said she never had a new car before!”

See video below:

https://dailyfamily.ng/teacher-in-tears-as-parents-give-her-brand-new-car/

Re: Teacher In Tears, See What Nigerian Parents Did To Her (photos + Video) by jaykins: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Eh Yah. I feel like being a Teacher too, who go buy me car?
Re: Teacher In Tears, See What Nigerian Parents Did To Her (photos + Video) by Olabode09: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
wow, I love this kind of things may the Lord continue to bless our teachers and parent. this is touching
Re: Teacher In Tears, See What Nigerian Parents Did To Her (photos + Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh! It's not Nigeria. That's fine.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

(1) (Reply)

Mehn!! You Got To See This. / Jilted Nigerian Lady Cuts Off Fiance's joystick in Jigawa (graphic Photo) / Lady Killed her boyfriend, Her boyfriend's side chic and herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.