Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection (48684 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Checked86: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
I took one out and she turned me to professional photographer. it was petty and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by flames01: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Gracespecial101:

If that's true then i hail her and you for the courage

You mean the same courage that makes street beggars come out and beg?
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by dljbd1(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Bossontop:
cry cry cry
lolz...so true grin
Maintenance cost is high
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by boyjo: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2018
8 and 9

What is "Chuken" please? cheesy grin grin

Aprokogirl I prefer your 25 list.
Why are you listening to naysayers and shortening your list?? sad

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by akiOYIBO: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2018
Senselin:
The ones that will order fried rice, sharwarma, French fries, two laps of fried chicken, yoghurt and take away and still tell you that she will "think about it" and later on, goes "voice mail".

As a rule, I don't spend much on the first date. I see it as bribing the lady and l didn't want to start what I couldn't finish (I no be Finidi George).

I once took a lady I met newly to eat fresh fish barbeque and after the first one, she asked me to order her "take-away", and I kindly told her I planned for only for what I have spent already. She got it with her money (she wanted to keep some cos it was very tasty) -she is now my wife. grin
wonderful
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by DaInferno(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2018
delugajackson:
10. The broke ones that will be ordering what they have never bought in their entire lives.

Reminds me of one I took out months back. We were about conversing before the waiter came up with the menu. The young man just started calling out the items and she cut in immediately..
Her: A bottle of your finest wine, please.
Me: Are you paying for this?
Her: No.
Me: Good. She can have water.

You need to see the look on her face. For her mind, she been think say she don catch maga.
if you are serious... it's people like you that should lead this country; D

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Gracespecial101(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
flames01:

😮😮
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by nobisgod: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
delugajackson:
10. The broke ones that will be ordering what they have never bought in their entire lives.

Reminds me of one I took out months back. We were about conversing before the waiter came up with the menu. The young man just started calling out the items and she cut in immediately..
Her: A bottle of your finest wine, please.
Me: Are you paying for this?
Her: No.
Me: Good. She can have water.

You need to see the look on her face. For her mind, she been think say she don catch maga.
sup bro
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Diamond23(f): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
No 1 na correct grin

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Rozaytee: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
donstan18:
Those accent ones eh!...No 4
grin

Hai need Fred Raize and Chuken plz.....Don't bring spun, geh me fek and naif, also a borrle of warra

And the guy will be like....
cheesy..funny u...u a clown aswear!!!
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by cronsberg: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
folake4u:

When I see that the person is a boring person, I just become impatient and would want to leave as soon as possible but when he's lively or fun to be with and able to discuss things outside football, then I contribute to the conversations and voila! it'd be great to hang out with the person.

I hate it when guys don't know how to strike a meaningful conversation with a girl. Worse still, he's too full of himself and talks 99.9% nonstop without allowing the girl to talk too.
Dont be too full of yourself jor, why aren't you the one striking the conversation if not that you dont also know how to strike a conversation with a guy. Do ladies even know how to start a convo and sustain the convo? Most ladies are just boring as hell waiting on guys to start.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by folake4u(f): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
cronsberg:
Dont be too full of yourself jor, why aren't you the one striking the conversation if not that you dont also know how to strike a conversation with a guy. Do ladies even know how to start a convo and sustain the convo? Most ladies are just boring as hell waiting on guys to start.

Gosh, did you just underrate me, wow!

I don't know the kind of girls you meet on a regular but I am one girl that can start a conversation with a guy and we could go on and on and on.

Well, as for your last sentence, I'm not like other girls. cool.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Gracespecial101(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
flames01:

Oh really
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by pefiyufayo: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.