Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) (72817 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Oh No! He Requested For This Particular Style, But Got This Instead (Photos) / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by patexcool(f): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
is ok
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by KingMicky3286: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Colourich:
My O My! this is the reason why am always sceptical about ordering things online, maybe except hairs.

I spent 50 $ dollars to order for a clothe last week and when it arrived .. i collected it and found out that it was a messed.. i threw it away in the bin.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by mudiana(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
When u know Gucci shoe is 50k and you see it for 5k online. Madam cheap things no go kill u.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Reinah(f): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
I thought shady online business only happens in Nigeria o.. Roomie and I ordered this very fine bag from Jumia only to get something worse than Aba made, we tried to return and get a refund but it wasn't successful, that has been my first and only online purchase cheesy cheesy I now use the bag for dirty clothes.. So painful.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Lol... Painful tho, So she ordered for a pair of High Heels and what you see above is what was delivered to her.. Toy heels.
see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-orders-for-high-heels-online-but.html

she did not read the description of what she was ordering!

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by olanshi: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018

Heels na heels.

Same same noni!

But the person get mind sha...
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by sexdoll: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
bloggers sef. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Sirpaul(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
File a Report
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
A case of misunderstanding? Maybe. She probably saw the toy and ordered not knowing it's a toy... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
KingMicky3286:

I spent 50 $ dollars to order for a clothe last week and when it arrived .. i collected it and found out that it was a messed.. i threw it away in the bin.
Jeezz! crazy!
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by henryobinna(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Drniyi4u:
Did she remember to put the price there?

Some people would be blinded by how much a product is, without properly checking it before buying.

Who knows if she bought it for #500
no mind her, on the packet/sachet am seeing something like €3.3 or so.

try zooming the pictures
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
shoe na shoe
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Dwaynemustafa: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
frm wat online store did she order from..
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
lolzzzzzzz jesus christ
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Are the � heels not high enough ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Most LADIES rush into online stuffs the way they rush into CONCLUSIONS.
Many LACK patience to understand the RUDIMENTS of the products they seek to purchase.
Sorry my dear
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by iukpe: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am positive she did not read the item description clearly, she just went for the image and perhaps the low price. Onyibo no de scam anyhow, for how much?

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Salafi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Try it may be........?
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Brightgem(f): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Drniyi4u:
Did she remember to put the price there?

Some people would be blinded by how much a product is, without properly checking it before buying.

Who knows if she bought it for #500
True that, if you read descriptions well you will get the right product.

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by periphetes: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmnn. What was the price posted on the merchant website? Did you also read product description, Did you also read previous buyers reviews before jumping on checkout? . tongue

At times, we have novice buyers who don't really understand how online purchase works. You don't just look at an item picture because it's lovely and the price is extremely cheap compared to other sellers. Then after you get garbage you start wailing. embarassed

Before concluding that e-commerce is fraud, lets see a screen shot of the detail website. undecided

E-commerce is the future market for Nigeria just watch, life is so much more simple.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Austema(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Radiant1020:
Eyaah she should manage it like that
have you heard of Joshua Selman?
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
What if she mistakenly ordered for the miniature heels thinking say na real shoe? Something wey I dey take decorate my shelf. grin

Slayqueens can be brainless sometimes. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Radiant1020(f): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Austema:

have you heard of Joshua Selman?

Yes o
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
periphetes:
Hmnn. What was the price posted on the merchant website? Did you also read product description, Did you also read previous buyers reviews before jumping on checkout? . tongue

At times, we have novice buyers who don't really understand how online purchase works. You don't just look at an item picture because it's lovely and the price is extremely cheap compared to other sellers. Then after you get garbage you start wailing. embarassed

Before concluding that e-commerce is fraud, lets see a screen shot of the detail website. undecided

E-commerce is the future market for Nigeria just watch, life is so much more simple.

Spot on. Lot of novices online giving e-commerce a bad name.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ordering gone wrong grin
so painful
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Austema(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Radiant1020:

Yes o
that is nice, did you usually attends his weekly programe?
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by HoodBillionaire: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
dats why i do amazon prime
with aliexpress only
tho konga neva scam me sha o
i don buy belt
even i check am yeaterday samsung s8 transparent casing weybi buy 1500for aliexpress
konga with jumia dey sell thier own for 10k
God is never coming to Nigeria
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Tecno66: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
May be them want make she say the sample dey before them go send the original.
Gossipblogger:
Lol... Painful tho, So she ordered for a pair of High Heels and what you see above is what was delivered to her.. Toy heels.
see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-orders-for-high-heels-online-but.html

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by addikt(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Haha, KEY HOLDER
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Radiant1020(f): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Austema:

that is nice, did you usually attends his weekly programe?

Of course. Every Friday
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by MrSensor(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Don4eva:
That is the way we voted change and we saw chains grin
can't you see that it happened is South Africa?
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Brightgem(f): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
tstx:
THE SAME WAY WE THOUGHT WE VOTED SUPERMAN TO RULE US ONLY FOR US TO LATER DISCOVER IT WAS PINKY FROM PINKY AND THE BRAIN WE VOTED

see my signature
Kikikikikki!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident / Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) / Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.