Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) (72816 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Oh No! He Requested For This Particular Style, But Got This Instead (Photos) / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by wiseone28: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Make she try wear am first
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by okomile(f): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
I saw one fine handbag online and I paid. When it was delivered, I was just laughing because it's waste of money and time.

With that money,I can get a good grade one bag.

Learnt my lesson sha
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Softhands(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ask for a video of the Items before ordering them.
Colourich:
My O My! this is the reason why am always sceptical about ordering things online, maybe except hairs.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by dammyluvalagbe: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
have dis is wickedness
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Masterclass32: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Big girl with tiny shoes.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrSensor:
can't you see that it happened is South Africa?

Did I say it happened in Nigeria? shocked

Let me sprinkle holy water on your understanding grin

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Austema(m): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Radiant1020:

Of course. Every Friday
wow! How I wish I have the opportunity like you,But am very far away from zaria, the first time I saw him was during a programe hosted here in Idah (kogi), and it was heaven on earth.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by goldman777: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
At what cost
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Really? Anything for attention these days.

Excuse me, who is she decievibg? There is no way you will order for some high heels and get this! Helloooo....we are not stupid! I shop online almost all the time, so that's a bullshiit lie.

I'm pretty sure she ordered for the shoe without reading the descriptions.

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Radiant1020(f): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Austema:

wow! How I wish I have the opportunity like you,But am very far away from zaria, the first time I saw him was during a programe hosted here in Idah (kogi), and it was heaven on earth.

Where's your location?
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by weIMPORT: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Read specifications. No they wont..they want to buy boot for N400
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dottore:
During last year's Jumia's Black Friday I ordered for a split unit Haier Thermocool 1.5hpAC. They sent a 1hpAC with a sticker labeled 1.5hp.
Unfortunately for them I already have a 1.5hp AC so the size of the cartons are noticeably not the same and I checked the model number on the manufacturers website and it read 1hp so I sent a well worded mail to Jumia and threatened to pursue the matter with a legal suit.
The guy that delivered it came and carried their AC and I got refunded within 3days.

I ordered for laptop battery for my nephew 8500mah was advertised but they delivered 5100mah. We didn't discover on time I could have followed the same procedure with the AC. A friend ordered a seemingly fine suit for his wedding from them but believe me when u see the suit u can't use it elsewhere other than your front yard.
Too many complaints in the collection Centre made them stop "Pay on Delivery" then because people refused to pay when inferior item different from what they saw online were shipped to them.
Too many scam online especially on Jumia.com and konga

Nothing beats going to the shop yourself.

The only thing I can confidently buy online is recharge card
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by miraclea: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ask her how much she paid
Awoof dey purge belle

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Urchmandee(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
[b][/b]
Dottore:
During last year's Jumia's Black Friday I ordered for a split unit Haier Thermocool 1.5hpAC. They sent a 1hpAC with a sticker labeled 1.5hp.
Unfortunately for them I already have a 1.5hp AC so the size of the cartons are noticeably not the same and I checked the model number on the manufacturers website and it read 1hp so I sent a well worded mail to Jumia and threatened to pursue the matter with a legal suit.
The guy that delivered it came and carried their AC and I got refunded within 3days.

I ordered for laptop battery for my nephew 8500mah was advertised but they delivered 5100mah. We didn't discover on time I could have followed the same procedure with the AC. A friend ordered a seemingly fine suit for his wedding from them but believe me when u see the suit u can't use it elsewhere other than your front yard.
Too many complaints in the collection Centre made them stop "Pay on Delivery" then because people refused to pay when inferior item different from what they saw online were shipped to them.
Too many scam online especially on Jumia.com and konga

As far as jumia is concerned, They dont play with fake items. i want people to note that Jumia is not the seller of those items. People advertise on their site and once order is placed, they go get it for you and they have conditions that once your expectation is not genuinely met, they will return your money without wasting time. in the case above, believe me, its a clear case of greediness. let me explain, she didnt tell us how much she paid for the high hills, you would have discovered what i meant when i say 'greediness' you will surprise that she paid an amount that a right thinking person would know that cant buy the high hills. I will give an example, someone saw a sewing machine on Jumia at N5k with thoroughly going tru the details to discover that the sewing machine is a toy that sings but was design to be sewing machine, he paid N5k and was expecting a sewing machine that he will put in his shop for sewing. now ask yourself, how possible is it to get a new sewing machine for N5,000 in this present economic condition. tomorrow you will see him post 'i ordered for a sewing machine and i was giving a toy' people are buying their things online and whether we like it or like it, things must be sold online

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by biggiesmallz15(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Obviously she got this from aliexpress and it would be way cheaper than the regular shoe size and she would scream chineke see free shoe she would rush and buy without reading d review....

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by fabulousvera(f): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
SilentBang:
Now thiis is Funny!!!
verrrrrrrrrrrrrry funny
Can't stop laughing
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
If it ain’t Amazon or Five Star Travel shop I’m not buying
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by zinizta: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
people go online see items with ridiculously low price.. eyes lit up...scrambles to order without properly checking the items description and when they get what they ordered and then they go online to wail and complain....

eni wa ifa wa ofo!!
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by booblacain(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
dats why i do amazon prime
with aliexpress only
tho konga neva scam me sha o
i don buy belt
even i check am yeaterday samsung s8 transparent casing weybi buy 1500for aliexpress
konga with jumia dey sell thier own for 10k
God is never coming to Nigeria

how long does Ali express take to deliver your goods and where do they drop off your goods.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by wellmax(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Don4eva:
That is the way we voted change and we saw chains grin

You are the one in chains. Can I get an amen.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Themandator: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Lol... Painful tho, So she ordered for a pair of High Heels and what you see above is what was delivered to her.. Toy heels.
see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-orders-for-high-heels-online-but.html

Obeezi.com , mine only online shop
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by overseasnbeyond: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Online ordering still and will remain the best way to bypass the middlemen.
Things likely to go wrong are
1. Lack of undertanding of what seller is selling. Reading the description of what to purchase is essential.
2. Paying through an escrow. If your order is different from what you get , there is 100% assurance of getting refunded once you raise a dispute.
3.The post might just be a stunt to attract attract traffic.
4. My submission is based on a secure website and stricly not a vouch for any Nigeria ecommerce site

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by bigdot1759(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Don4eva:
That is the way we voted change and we saw chains grin

you're so fooooooolish dat u can't see again that the lady is a South African girl or is Buhari south Africa president? weeeeeere
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Jonique(f): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Looks like an Ali package. Advisable to check reviews before purchase
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Austema(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Radiant1020:

Where's your location?
Idah, in Kogi state
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
bigdot1759:
you're so fooooooolish dat u can't see again that the lady is a South African girl or is Buhari south Africa president? weeeeeere

But why the rant, I never said the lady is in Nigeria, you should be enlightened enough to know figures of speech, if your temper is too hot that you can't hold in your stupidity, then use it wisely, use it an boil yam undecided
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by kenoz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
wellmax:

Suffering and Smiling grin
You need this holy water to clear your senses

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by HoodBillionaire: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
nearest post office to your address
max between 2 to 3 weeks
booblacain:

how long does Ali express take to deliver your goods and where do they drop off your goods.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
wellmax:

Suffering and Smiling grin

Accept it or leave it, say amen o not, it will never change the naira-dollar exchange rate and can never affect the price of petrol.

Receive sense you never deserve, can I get an Amen
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by CDCEO001: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
That's what they do on ebay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident / Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) / Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.