Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? (664 Views)

What Can These 2 Things Do? [Picture] / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by samysmoothfresh: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
i'd have said my id card, atm card, a pack of condom and some money but these things are always in my wallet so the 3 things i can rarely leave behind when going somewhere are;

1) my wallet

2) glasses

3) wrist watch grin

what's yours?
Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by pocohantas(f): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Common sense grin
Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
My phone

My ATM (I believe in cashless policy)

A pen

A handkerchief.

All the aforementioned are found inside my handbag each time I step out.
Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
My phone
My ID card
My ATM card.

1 Like

Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by ojun50(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
money
phone
condom

1 Like

Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by samysmoothfresh: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Colourich:
My phone

My ATM (I believe in cashless policy)

A pen

A handkerchief.

All the aforementioned are found inside my handbag each time I step out.

no make up kit undecided
Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

no make up kit undecided
Not really a make-up freak, most times I go natural, given to the fact that I have a very smooth face, nothing to conceal really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by PrincessB1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
My phone
My I.D card
My ATM + Handkie
All embedded by my purse
Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
THE protection of GOD..
Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by samysmoothfresh: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
ojun50:
money phone condom

because you be male olosho abi wetin?
Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by donstan18: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
I'm a lady and I need to be sincere.

>My menstruation pad or tissue.
>Makeup kit A.K.A Saclux paint.
>Agbalumo or chewing gum.

I can authoritatively tell you that it's impossible not to find the aforementioned in a bag of my fellow Nigerian lady.

See as them dey claim ATM and ID Card.....LINUS MBAs. Most of them dey even waka with extra g-string and condom extra large size.

1 Like

Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by CaptainStephen(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
ID card, ATM and Jack knife.
Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by samysmoothfresh: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
MRSoftapples:
THE protection of GOD..

OSHEY!!
Re: What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
my phone my brain lastly, my d**k

(1) (Reply)

Snake Spirit In Female? / 10 Sweet Things Your Partner Would Love To Hear / Facebook Dating Now Launched And Testing Begins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.