Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (58754 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / How I Got Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Illiyahama: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Arrant bullshit of a cooked up story. Instead of you to appreciate what the INGOs are doing in Gamboru-Ngala feeding and taking care of over 250,000 internally displaced people living in International camp and the Arabic camp, you are here spewing this infantile and juvinile thrash.

Instead of acknowledging that the INGOs are changing the dynamics of the cultural life by empowering women,especially widows and young ladies by employing them in different capacities such that they no longer depend on the male folks for their daily living. You come online trying to twist the narrative to suit your demented thoughts. If not for the INGOs, who will be in Gamboru -Ngala?

I wonder why instead of appreciating the efforts of the INGOs, some of you especially the half educated male folks living in the conflict zones in Borno state are bent on painting the INGOs in bad light. Apart from Solidarity International and MSF who live in Gamboru town, all other NGOs live in the senior staff quarters in CBDA in Ngala, where then do they interact with unmarried ladies after work? In such close quarters, you think such activities can occur when protection activities is ongoing in Gmaboru-Ngala? Gamboru-Ngala where a 5pm curfew is still in effect abi? Your idiocy is baffling.

We risk our lives working to help the displaced people and help them start meanigful economic activities that will uplift their lives and all you are bothered is to cook up stories. You think without the INGOs any body will remain in Ngala or Gamboru?

The earlier you accept that the era of giving free money to socalled Indigenous humanitarian partners in Gamboru Ngala is gone, the better for you and your misguided cohorts. You think INGOs will give you grants for the male folks to lavish it in marrying more wivies and then come back to ask for more money? The game is up. We aint giving you nada. We would rather empower female folks and heads of households to earn a living and become self reliant.

Meanwhile you can continue with your fake stories as usual or come as always to beg for beneficiary cards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by israelmao(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
MarieSucre:

As oppose to guys who are always cautious about getting big money that they don't engage in arm robbery, ritual or defraud their organisation of large amounts of money, or even sleep with their female ogas without remorse./ sarcasm

Life is full of choices and every man or woman is at liberty to make choice daily either knowingly or unknowingly.Getting big money is not what is wrong but getting it in an illegitimate manner that could cost someone his or her health or live and that my main point.
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by MOVIC6: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2018
shocked God forbids.
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Dollabiz: 1:03am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by PropertyDeals(f): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2018

Wonderful story... Impregnated in the closet is humanitarian service. Hmmm
Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Daeylar(f): 2:38am On Jul 18, 2018
MarieSucre:

Unlike men who do not like to work in places where there is money. /s

MarieSucre:

As oppose to guys who are always cautious about getting big money that they don't engage in arm robbery, ritual or defraud their organisation of large amounts of money, or even sleep with their female ogas without remorse./ sarcasm

grin grin grin grin

Thanks for these, grin some people's need to bash women won't allow them post what makes sense grin

1 Like

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by darqly(m): 4:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Nawa4nl:
Nothing good can come from the North!

They want Sharia but are the most immoral.

Na wa oh!
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by babeface3: 5:20am On Jul 18, 2018
The news that make front page on Nairaland these days Sha or I'm I the only one noticing this. Though I have stoped posting anything for long, since the choose junks
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by anselm791(m): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2018
use a condom na, and live long enough to finally give your lives t Christ.
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by lovethchioma(f): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Something doesn't feel right about this story. I don't believe this shit.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by dizon: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Who impregnated them?
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by John237: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Daeylar:
I don't understand?
How can 100 girls be pregnant and have HIV? Is it rape?

I'm confused.
Dont be confused please, its a lie from the pit of Borno state. does it mean that majority of the men in their area of assignment are HIV possitive ? Make them talk say 100 ASHAWO in their area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Lies from the pit of hell.

The real issue is that we use more of these unmarried girls as our CHVs in all these communities because most of these men want to eat and earn incenrives without working....

Now these Men are envious because most of these girls are no longer loyal to them because they can now take care of their financial needs...

Kai what a terrible terrain to work.

May God save us all

I dey vex undecided

What's CHV?
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Gerrard59(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2018
Illiyahama:
Arrant bullshit of a cooked up story. Instead of you to appreciate what the INGOs are doing in Gamboru-Ngala feeding and taking care of over 250,000 internally displaced people living in International camp and the Arabic camp, you are here spewing this infantile and juvinile thrash.

Instead of acknowledging that the INGOs are changing the dynamics of the cultural life by empowering women,especially widows and young ladies by employing them in different capacities such that they no longer depend on the male folks for their daily living. You come online trying to twist the narrative to suit your demented thoughts. If not for the INGOs, who will be in Gamboru -Ngala?

I wonder why instead of appreciating the efforts of the INGOs, some of you especially the half educated male folks living in the conflict zones in Borno state are bent on painting the INGOs in bad light. Apart from Solidarity International and MSF who live in Gamboru town, all other NGOs live in the senior staff quarters in CBDA in Ngala, where then do they interact with unmarried ladies after work? In such close quarters, you think such activities can occur when protection activities is ongoing in Gmaboru-Ngala? Gamboru-Ngala where a 5pm curfew is still in effect abi? Your idiocy is baffling.

We risk our lives working to help the displaced people and help them start meanigful economic activities that will uplift their lives and all you are bothered is to cook up stories. You think without the INGOs any body will remain in Ngala or Gamboru?

The earlier you accept that the era of giving free money to socalled Indigenous humanitarian partners in Gamboru Ngala is gone, the better for you and your misguided cohorts. You think INGOs will give you grants for the male folks to lavish it in marrying more wivies and then come back to ask for more money? The game is up. We aint giving you nada. We would rather empower female folks and heads of households to earn a living and become self reliant.

Meanwhile you can continue with your fake stories as usual or come as always to beg for beneficiary cards.

This is more like it. The men there are afraid of their women becoming independent.

Kudos to you and your team.

1 Like

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by globexpo: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2018
When the governor is busy demolishing brothels trying to make himself correct
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by eepris88: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2018
ITbomb:
Who give dem belle, soldiers?
i dont think so. they share condoms for them regularly.
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by MrT4T: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Nawa4nl post=69472048]Nothing good can come from the North!

They want Sharia but are the most immoral.

Ur ancestors are the most immoral in the annals of history. U sure say no be ur family carry HIV come naija?
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2018
greyham:

What's CHV?

Community Health Volunteers
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Achadu76: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2018
OsuMustGo:
This country ehn

What job seekers go through...

Fashola is a morọn

Osibanjo is an asshole

Saraki is a criminal

Buhari is a bastard!

My Brother wetin concern Fashola, Osibanjo, Saraki and Bubu with dis wan again.

Na them say make dem open their legs.
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by deebrownneymar: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
The story get as e be. 100? Where dey raped?
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by porchbaby(f): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2018
wats up northerners, haba maka y

1 Like

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by olmoRoc: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmm! Were they prostituting?
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2018
North with bad record of infections
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that delightful. cool
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by jbblues24(m): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Super exquisite =) kiss
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by aimmoney9: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2020
Even educated girls Bleep lyk goat too
EmmyDJourno:
This story don't feel right, did the NGO recruit uneducated girls who went there and started fvcking like goats undecided

Or where they molested and harassed, which is most unlikey cause they should be able to report any case of molestation through Social Media angry

Anyway you think am, this story stinks to high heavens
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Chamberlin1983(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2020
They should just start receiving antiretroviral drugs simple. Even if u like employ the most faithful married women as far is a war zone thesame situation wil still persist.
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Chamberlin1983(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2020
My bro you reason well. This sitution is proned to war areas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away / Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.