Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (51176 Views)

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by zoedew: 5:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Which “hour of darkness” is this man talking about? The Fayose who did worse at elections some years back using the military in an illegal ops that’s clearly recorded and freely available on the internet. His strangely new-found confidence to talk on the side of democracy showcases his inability to recall that incident and gives him out as unstable and one given to lunar madness and the resultant spasm of lunacy. The Kabiyesi was on point to note that Fayose, unlike before, didn’t dress to the Palace like the hooligan he is.
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by wellmax(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2018
fxjunkie:
How could the security detail of a sitting governor be withdrawn? Nigeria is in darkness.
because Fayose Is lying.
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by omoelerin1: 5:43am On Jul 18, 2018
fxjunkie:
How could the security detail of a sitting governor be withdrawn? Nigeria is in darkness.
Osun state governorship election is coming in Sept. Buhari must withdraw Aregbesola's security detail too.
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by 1930revival(m): 5:58am On Jul 18, 2018
mytime24:
My fat sister is crying since our pastor told her that, the door to heaven is narrow grin tongue

Why are you making jest with eternity? It's not the pastor that said it it's the bible...matt 7:13-14:::: Besides the fatest man on earth who's qualified for heaven won't be denied access....and the slimmest person won't still enter in if he's unworthy
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Justinah4real(f): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2018
oyb:
Peter the pussy. Why are you running to a traditional ruler? Whip out that Bible and tell us the battle is the Lords. Or has small setback broken you?

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Justinah4real(f): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Kingspin:
The enemies are everywhere in Abuja Aso Rock, police, the SARs, Army and INEC. Don't let them use you to end Nigeria.

Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Solorrman(m): 6:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari is a terrorist
ur father is a pig that worship d only god that have anus and penix
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by NoToPile: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by NoToPile: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yoruba elders know how to unexpectedly hit you hard with subtle words.

Fayose, finally tamed.

grin grin grin

Wo mo oro fi nu eyan laara grin grin

I wish the Oba said it in Yoruba it would have conveyed the meaning better
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Gman12: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2018
otokx:
The few security details he has is okay for now. I'm surprised the monarch did not advice him to pay the workers salaries.
You are a big fool for this statement
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Sharpshooota: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Solorrman:
ur father is a pig that worship d only god that have anus and penix

Lalasticlala please things like this don't have a place on the forum.... Put it on the shelve for years where it belongs... Thanks
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by tbliss22(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
Don't worry, the Oba will help u call Buhari grin grin grin grin

I thought this guy na jetli grin grin
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by Yinkagbo(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2018
fuckerstard:
When i become governor, i won't need more than two 2 cops going around with me.

If you do the right thing for your people as a leader, you've got less to worry about. i no see any reason why he no dey okay with the few he's still get around.

This buhari guy no get chill, saddam Hussain kinda guy. lol

If u expect d world to be fair with u because u are fair with them, it's like expecting lion not to eat you because you don't eat lion
Re: Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security by MikkySexy23(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2018
The same Oba he had disrespected....this guy na clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.